Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 27, 2012 1:00 pm   Last edited by Zelxski on Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm. Edited 42 times in total

This board is closed

Made a new guild list
Lime Odyssey's Guild List has been moved HERE.
Advertisement

nightfox98

Rank 3
nightfox98
in your shadow stalking you United States
PostedMar 27, 2012 4:31 pm   Last edited by nightfox98 on Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RoseKnights
The link to our Forum
Founder: nightfox98 or Alice
We are a social guild, but we are also like family towards each other.
We have no requirements at the moment, but we do ask that if possible you pick one of our 4 teams.
RoseKnights has members that come from Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia. We treat each other like family and sometimes we tend to goof off to much, but we know when to get sirious. In our guild we have 4 teams that are the names of Wolves, Faust. CP, Serpentine, Shadows. We dont look for a way to become the best and top guild, were not a strict guild. Were kinda relaxed and friendly. Come join the Ranks of Knights in RoseKnights
Website its still under construction but anyone is welcomed to join~

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 27, 2012 5:56 pm
can we just revive the other thread = ="
there's already one similar to this

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 27, 2012 9:34 pm
Tetio wrote:

Yes I really don't like how those threads keep dieng, but I have noticed some players having trouble finding a guild, such as Zel here, so maybe doing another one of these threads is a good idea. Afterall, there has been a significant amount of new guilds since the last thread.

If only someone would keep it upto date*cough cough* and possibly sticky for future reference *cough cough*

In any case, here's what I listed:

Guild Name: Passion
Founder: qawsar //IGN: Blueberry
Guild Type: Specialty
Requirements: Must register on site, keep upto date with news and events and join our voice server regardless of mic, you can text chat Very Happy
Links:
[Thread] http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1417197
[Website] http://www.Passionguild.enjin.com
Comments:
We are a social specialty guild in which all our members are immersed in guild activities and have a voice in all our actions. We are here to better the Lime Community and game~ but we aim for the top, and we plan to do it together :3 A guild for those truly passionate about the game they play Very Happy Enjoy our alliances and unique union system to specialize your role in the guild and have fun in Lime~

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMar 27, 2012 10:55 pm
The problem is that those thread's original authors have gone MIA, and no new guilds can be added.. Or subtracted when they dissolve.

He also said PM him w/ the info btw^^

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 28, 2012 12:16 am
[quote="qawsar"]
Tetio wrote:

Yes I really don't like how those threads keep dieng, but I have noticed some players having trouble finding a guild, such as Zel here, so maybe doing another one of these threads is a good idea. Afterall, there has been a significant amount of new guilds since the last thread.

If only someone would keep it upto date*cough cough* and possibly sticky for future reference *cough cough*

I think I saw two other forums made for guild list, but both were old, before September 2011 old. Also they hadn't been updated at all, or the maker of the form had been offline for about 3 months. Because of this I decided to make one. I wanted to do something that allows me to contribute to the community anyway. I will be working to keep this page updated, even trying to remove guilds I hear disband. A sticky would be nice. lol Then people could search for guilds easier, but for now I'll just worry about PMing all the guild leaders I can find. Shocked

I would like to thank all of the guild leaders for submitting their guilds. I know some of you have been submitting to many other forms, so I thank you for not being fed up. I'll do my best to make this the last "Guild List" forum you will have to submit to for a good while. I currently have two games I like on Aeria Games, so I'll be here a while. As long as I am here I will work hard to maintain this forum.

Its ok that you guys posted your guilds, but just for future reference, I request guilds be PMed to me. This way I can keep the forums for suggestions, comments, questions, random chatter and idle bumping chat. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note 3/29/12: While seeking out guilds I posted on the dead forums of guild leaders that don't accept PM's. However someone brought it to my attention that reviving a bunch of dead topics is no good. I was so focused on trying to contact guilds I had not realized that was what I was doing. I just wanted to apologize for that. I wasn't trying to bump a bunch of dead topics. lol

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 31, 2012 7:09 am
Bump, all the way up again.
That's not all the guilds :s

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 31, 2012 8:07 am
qawsar wrote:
Bump, all the way up again.
That's not all the guilds :s  

Thank you for the free bump. lol

True there are a total of 81 guilds that I mailed out to. However many of the leaders have not been on for some time, or they have not replied. What you see here on this list are all the guild leaders or vices who are actively waiting for LO to be released.

Before I made this list, I found only 3 guilds that caught my interest. lol My first choice I mailed them saying I was interested in joining. Needless to say I still have not heard back from them. xD

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 01, 2012 7:48 am
Just giving a bump. Its amazing how little people there are actively waiting for LO to come out.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 01, 2012 8:52 pm
Oh there are plenty, most are just active on their guild forums or threads, and some post on the other like forums, such as the fan arts and things like LO Times Very Happy
One member is even working on a line management tool which I'm really looking forward too Very Happy
But although there are plenty of us actively waiting, there's an equal amount passively waiting and playing other games :s
I just hope a bug free, or a less buggier Lime CBT is here sooner than soon, I can't find a game that can compare to the experience of Lime and what's to come Very Happy