evolust1

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2012 1:07 am

Best PVP Class and Best PVE Class

Hi so im new to this game and im still on way downloading the whole game.
i needed to know which class is best at PVP because it kinda helps telling people not to mess with you.
PVE,i have no reason to know that but im just wondering.

Well since i can't put any poll here so maybe you can cast a vote like this
[class_name]
[reasons?]

PS:enough with alternative comments like "hey newb kid,there is no best class" or "every class is equal".Those people who talk like that had no clue about what im talking about,i hope you aren't like that ok? Smile
Advertisement

heero33

Rank 1
heero33
PostedMar 27, 2012 1:50 am
Well there really is no single best. Different classes have perks. Illusionist can sleep opponents then use a triple hit ice skill. Warlock has the strongest single target dps for mage classes, and regular Mage just AoEs. As for Melee, Martial Artist will hit the hardest. Templar is good for the Tank tree due to the knockdowns, stuns, and potential for high damage. As for ranged, I have seen the Ranger class do alot of damage, but that is also level 65 req.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedMar 27, 2012 2:10 am
Last I heard, crit templar is supposed to be op in pvp.

mempis321

Rank 0
mempis321
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:55 am
I'm not calling you a noob and I DO know what you are talking about but the so called "best" class doesent exist. But all classes ARE NOT equal. They all do different things. If you want to nearly 1 hit Someone, be able to cast fear, and heal yourself get warlock. If you wanna do good dmg and party support use illusionist. Want to mercelessly pound an enemy to the ground? Martial artist. Want to have good def/evade and be able to resist sleep? Go knight. Want to have great dmg on 1 person AND best aoe dmg in the game? Go Mage. Want to keep enemies away while knicking at their hp? Go hunter. Want to support teammates? Go a healer class. They are all different. And none are the "best" class for anything. It depends On you to use the class u chose and be the best

arbredeplastic

Rank 0
arbredeplastic
PostedMar 30, 2012 11:28 pm
that's a noob question, if you're a dumb whatever is your class , people will mess with you, having a PVP OVERUSED class won't help.

if you want to be the best, find the class that suit you the more, and learn GAMEPLAY .

PINGAS

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedMar 31, 2012 1:14 am
arbredeplastic +1, just more polite.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

Nuxley

Rank 0
Nuxley
PostedJul 13, 2012 6:15 am
Templar for PvP

Pros: Immune to stun, healing skills, holy element effect (most oppenents lack holy resistance), knock down, stun. If you're a human, 5% block passive which is really helpful for swapping certificates, trophies etc.

Cons: Cooldown on combat skills, reliant on magic attacks which can be prevented by magic blockage (no heals, if possibly timed well enough), and also vulnerable to ranged classes.

Best PvP class in arena is Templar with 50% block, 3.00 m-dmg, 60%+ m-crit, 55%+ cast speed. Of course those typical kind stats are extremely hard to achieve and could lead you to spending mass funds on achieving this ultimate pvp class; this is only if you want to create massive impacts during arena but i won't guarantee you a 100% victory.

Samurai/ Mage for PvE

Reason being why I chose Samurai and Mage Is because they play their in certian parts of the dungeon. I believe only mages are great for clearing trash mobs and Samurai is a great DPS for bosses, no could outdamage them whatsoever especially with the awaken katana at their advantage.

To the argument above, I have questioned myself that since the start of the game and there is NO "best class" which is the beauty of this game. As mentioned above I use a 50% block healer myself which works effectly for me in arena because most healers i've opposed in arena get the wrong expression of it make themselves too vulnerable for me. "Your best defence Is your best offence"

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:03 am
^ Very well said

Yuzero

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedJul 13, 2012 11:03 am
Also keep in mind that the best part of EE is its class change system. You can experiment around with all the classes you like. And I agree that you should find a class that you enjoy playing. If you know how to play a class, and enjoy it, you will see results.

Also keep in mind that EE is incredibly reliant on gear. Personally, as a mage, templars are my bane of existence in pvp, b/c I have no holy resist and they have elemental resist, block rate, stun/kd and heals. Can I still beat the stuffing out of templars who aren't geared as much as myself? Of course.

Cleric is also a strong opponent in pvp. Strong healer clerics with high block rate are hard to kill, and mdps clerics will mercilessly stun and kill you. Yet cleric is considered to be the best support class in the game.

It's not about what class you pick. Class does have something to do with it as it will impact your tactics, but how you build your class, how you gear it according to that build, and the skill with which you use your class is what will make or break a duel or dungeon.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

tigar1512

Rank 0
tigar1512
PostedJul 19, 2013 4:22 pm
I doubt you can kill templar who is def mode as myself, all element res 46%-47%,block 50% and Eva 52%, + 20k m atk/p atk with sacred light glyph that adds +25% more dmg.I can 1v1 mage with 40k - 50k m atk easy in arena.But I have to say, m crit cleric that heals 20k is horror for me in arena.

Posted By Aeria Mobile