zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedApr 18, 2012 8:35 am
deathwulf1234 wrote:
help my profile has ben hacked pls help me call sigin is XBRMIX e i carcino dargone vidim da te srbija u srcu vodi do poede bre xD pls help me anyone i send ap char with armoros if someone helps me get it back  

fill this in, you will get an e-mail with stuff you need to fill in. when you did that all correctly, you will get your account back. Good Luck with it.

Advertisement

deathwulf1234

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2012 12:51 pm
oh ty bro but that hacker noob has changed my email and i dont have a real email now Embarassed Sad

BeMercyfull

Rank 0
BeMercyfull
PostedApr 18, 2012 12:55 pm
deathwulf1234 wrote:
oh ty bro but that hacker noob has changed my email and i dont have a real email now Embarassed Sad  

you can fill in the e-mail you used to register on that account. if not, well than you are kinda screwed.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedApr 18, 2012 1:58 pm
Law_Breaker wrote:
zReflex wrote:
had that when i just became major  

Well you do not have to be offensive.  
Its not offensive. At all.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedApr 18, 2012 2:36 pm
Congratulations!....welcome to the 100K Kills Club. Smile

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

deathwulf1234

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2012 4:51 am
BeMercyfull wrote:
deathwulf1234 wrote:

you can fill in the e-mail you used to register on that account. if not, well than you are kinda screwed.  

good but anyone knows when will i get it back?

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedApr 20, 2012 5:54 am
deathwulf1234 wrote:
help my profile has ben hacked pls help me call sigin is XBRMIX e i carcino dargone vidim da te srbija u srcu vodi do poede bre xD pls help me anyone i send ap char with armoros if someone helps me get it back  

Here is what you have to do.

1. Make a new account.
2. Go to www.aeriagames.com/contact And press Recover Account.
3. Tell them your account ID and your IP Address. * You can know your IP Address from www.whatismyipaddress.com *
4. They might ask for more information that you already know * The email you created the account with .. etc. *
5. Answer all of these question and they will decide whether it's correct or not.
6. If it's correct, they will ask you for an email , tell them the email ID , they will send an email to that ID to reset password for your original account.
7. change your password, and then you have your account back !

Have a nice day, for any further questions, feel free to ask me.
-Huqe.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedApr 20, 2012 7:24 am
Law_Breaker wrote:
deathwulf1234 wrote:

1. Make a new account.
3. Tell them your account ID and your IP Address. * You can know your IP Address from www.whatismyipaddress.com *
4. They might ask for more information that you already know * The email you created the account with .. etc. *
5. Answer all of these question and they will decide whether it's correct or not.
6. If it's correct, they will ask you for an email , tell them the email ID , they will send an email to that ID to reset password for your original account.

-Huqe.  

You know that you help a hacker right?
Just saying

xlThePsycho

dragonnxx

Rank 2
dragonnxx
PostedApr 20, 2012 9:55 am
congratz bro Smile have fun getting 200 kills xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedApr 20, 2012 10:17 am
oruspi wrote:
Law_Breaker wrote:
deathwulf1234 wrote:

1. Make a new account.

-Huqe.  

You know that you help a hacker right?
Just saying

xlThePsycho  

I did not know he hacks, And if he does hack , then WT will never give him his account back.

-Huqe.

<center></center> <center>my story with Wolfteam is over </center>