Author Message

R.Angelo

Rank 0
R.Angelo
Joined
12 May 2012
Posts
151
Location
Brazil
PostedSep 26, 2012 3:17 pm
fairyz wrote:
R.Angelo wrote:
Thank you!
----------------------------
Premade #5 >.<
Name:MrsCake  


o.o lol


 

Ty♥

Advertisement

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
Joined
05 May 2007
Posts
762
Location
Denmark
PostedSep 27, 2012 11:21 am
1 new premade added. o..o <3


Siggy by zuzurainyday @ sundays' shop

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2136
Location
United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 3:06 am
fairyz wrote:


<3  


thanks *.*

honeyjames

Rank 0
honeyjames
Joined
10 May 2011
Posts
191
Location
Australia
PostedSep 30, 2012 4:29 am
Premade #3 Plzz Ty ^-^

Name: Memai
Quote: I Love You

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Thornton, Colorado United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 9:41 am

Hey hun

I was wondering if I can get premade number one and have the names #1 [GS]Izzy and #2 [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment put on it thanks hun


And if I can request another for myself if you can make it for me.
Ign: [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment
Picture: anything with Freddy Krueger Smile
Colors: red / black thanks in advance hun

Posted By Aeria Mobile

R.Angelo

Rank 0
R.Angelo
Joined
12 May 2012
Posts
151
Location
Brazil
PostedSep 30, 2012 10:08 am
ING:Lilymoon
Image:this o.o
-----------------------
Avatar
ING:Lily
Image:this c:

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedSep 30, 2012 11:58 pm
Premade #5 plz.
Name:Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz
Quote (If possible): Embrace Your Dark Side

ty so much. Also if possible can I get an avatar of it too please. Thanks

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
Joined
05 May 2007
Posts
762
Location
Denmark
PostedOct 01, 2012 12:30 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:
fairyz wrote:


<3  


thanks *.*  


yw<3

honeyjames wrote:
Premade #3 Plzz Ty ^-^

Name: Memai
Quote: I Love You  




Kolten92 wrote:
I was wondering if I can get premade number one and have the names #1 [GS]Izzy and #2 [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment put on it thanks hun  




Kolten92 wrote:
And if I can request another for myself if you can make it for me.
Ign: [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment
Picture: anything with Freddy Krueger Smile
Colors: red / black thanks in advance hun  


Sorry, can't find a pic I like that is also good enough quality.

R.Angelo wrote:
ING:Lilymoon
Image:this o.o
-----------------------
Avatar
ING:Lily
Image:this c:  


Working on this.


Ninniachel wrote:
Premade #5 plz.
Name:Irisaria
Guild: DirtyLittleFreakz
Quote (If possible): Embrace Your Dark Side

ty so much. Also if possible can I get an avatar of it too please. Thanks  






I didn't like the quoted version much, but you can choose.


Siggy by zuzurainyday @ sundays' shop

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Thornton, Colorado United States
PostedOct 01, 2012 10:36 pm
fairyz wrote:




Kolten92 wrote:
And if I can request another for myself if you can make it for me.
Ign: [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment
Picture: anything with Freddy Krueger Smile
Colors: red / black thanks in advance hun  


Sorry, can't find a pic I like that is also good enough quality.
 


thanks hun and its okay i just want a person that matched my name but ill give link to izzy also for ours Very Happy

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
Joined
17 Nov 2011
Posts
184
Location
Hartford United States
PostedOct 02, 2012 2:46 am

Hi!!
Hello, I would Love to have a siggy from you :

Name/IGN: Cinnamon
Guild: Pirates
Gender: Female
Class: Oracle
Preferences: Anything except brown and Pink
Popout : whatever is convenient / goes with the render
Matching avatar: Yes

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: