FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:16 pm   Last edited by FaeryBryn on Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Story Time: Muris

The final installment **Winners announced!**
Legends say that the Humans, Turgas, and Muris all lived together peacefully centuries ago. Unfortunately, much time has passed, and the continent of Orta has been split into four pieces...

Fae, a lone traveler and lover of stories, has heard tell that the goddess Nysis's famous Lime fruit has returned! She is currently visiting every corner of Orta in search those who believe they could be the new masters of Lime. Her last stop: the Muris camp.

Objective:
Tell a story about yourself or someone you know that could be the new master of Lime. It must concern the {Muris} race. The most creative, top three entrants wins!

Rules:
1. Entries must be posted by 11:59pm PST on April 14th, 2012.
2. Only one entry per person, per account.
3. Entries cannot break the ToS/Fair Play Rules, including no offensive language or bashing others.
4. All writings should be new and original.
5. There are no minimum or maximum lengths to the stories, though the most creative will win.

Prizes:
First Place: 500 AP
Second Place: 300 AP
Third Place: 200 AP

If you need some inspiration, please see this page. Good luck everyone!

The winners for this even are the following:
3rd - omgitsneil
2nd - astrofirefox9
1st - iampeterparker1
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:02 pm
fae-fae... shouldn't this be in the "official events" section?

not that i'm part of the forum police...

Very Happy

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:06 pm
AriaSaitcho wrote:

Very Happy  

Only GMs and Forum Mods are allowed to post/move posts into that section. Sometimes the posts can be moved before many members see it.

Rainbowblasts

Rank 1
Rainbowblasts
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:20 pm
I just want to make sure, by 14th, you mean April 14th, correct?

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:28 pm
Rainbowblasts wrote:
I just want to make sure, by 14th, you mean April 14th, correct?  
That I do, thank you for pointing it out. Fixed. My contact keeps drying out with the fan on high, so it's making it hard to see >.<

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:45 pm
I see Good luck everyone .^^ would try but toooooo~ lazy x3

<3

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
PostedMar 28, 2012 12:17 am

The Little Lost Mage

One sunny day on a beach near Turga territory, a young Muris child washed ashore unconscientious. He was soon rescued and taken in by a Turga father and son who were luckily out near the bank fishing at the time. When the young Muris awoke all he could recall was his name, Shiro.

Shiro found he was very adept with magic and was the only magician in the village since the Turga people had no ability in the art. He found happiness in the village with his adopted father, Rhino, and brother, Rex. Everyone there accepted him, but there was still an emptiness inside him, a gap in his memory to who he was and where he came from.

~~~~~

Six years passed and both Shiro and Rex were finally old enough to go out on their own if they so chose. The emptiness inside Shiro still lingered those past 6 years. Soon word got to him through the village that the legendary fruit Lime had returned, and many people were setting out to gain it's power. This was Shiro's chance, maybe with the power of Lime he could finally regain his memory and fill that empty gap.

Rhino knew once Shiro heard of this that he would want to set out to find Lime, and Rex would follow to watch over Shiro on his journey. Rhino prepared supplies for their departure, along with giving Rex his great blade that he used when he was young and adventuring the world.

With a tearful goodbye the next morning Shiro and Rex set out in search of Lime and Shiro's lost memories.

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMar 28, 2012 1:34 am
FaeryBryn wrote:
AriaSaitcho wrote:

Very Happy  

Only GMs and Forum Mods are allowed to post/move posts into that section. Sometimes the posts can be moved before many members see it.  

Should prob be put in the creative section.

rita1974

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2012 5:45 am

The little courageous Muris

Once upon a time there was a little Muris named Angel and she had lived all of her life under the safe shelter of her home. But Angel wanted to move on with her life and she wanted to see more of the world.

Her grandmother told her not to go because the world was far too dangerous for a little Muris. But Angel dreamed on about the adventure she wanted to go on. So one day, early in the morning she sneaked out of her home and she left.
She left a note for her grandmother on the table and she rode her turtle to the forest she had never entered.

There where a lot of monsters there and Angel had to fight several times. But her grandmother had taught her well and Angel had become a skilled cleric over the years. So it was easy for her to claim victory.
As she went deeper into the forest, the monsters became bigger and more dangerous and she was getting weaker and weaker. Then she suddenly fainted. It did not look good for Angel but she was saved by a Humbaba and she was taken to their camp where she was nursed back to health.

Angel woke up a couple of days later and she stared into the eyes of the one who saved her.
"Who are you?" Angel asked and her voice trembled.
"I am a Humbaba and my name is Joe. We saw you lying on the ground in the forest and we took you here. You are a long way from home, little Muris." Joe said and his voice was warm and kind.
"My name is Angel and I wanted to go on an adventure. There were so many monsters, I tried to beat them all but there were too many." Angel said.
"You are a skilled cleric but you are not strong enough to make it all alone. Maybe you should go home and train a bit more. How old are you, Angel?" Joe asked.
"I am twelve tears old. My grandmother went on her first adventure when she was twelve." Angel said.
"She probably was not alone." Joe said.
"I thought I was ready to go but I quess I am not. Can you bring me home, Joe? I am not as courageous as I thought." Angel said.
"But you are very brave, Angel. And you will only grow stronger as you grow older. Give me your hand and I will take you home." Angel gave Joe her hand and he carried Angel back home.

Her grandmother had been worried sick and she was happy when she saw Joe.
"Angel, I am so glad you're back. You had me worried. Thanks for finding her, Joe." Joe smiled.
"She is as little and courageous as her grandmother once was. Don't be to hard on her, remember you were once like her. See you later, Angel." Joe smiled once more.
"I am sorry, grandmother." said Angel.
"You're mine little courageous Muris. You will be able to leave the village pretty soon. You just have to be a little patient." said her grandmother.
Angel promised to be patient.

The End.

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 28, 2012 6:51 am
Elizavetta wrote:
FaeryBryn wrote:
AriaSaitcho wrote:

Very Happy  

Should prob be put in the creative section.  
That might be ok, if it weren't an official event.