Author Message

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMar 29, 2012 11:12 am
ducvo99 wrote:
alpharex00 wrote:
ducvo99 wrote:
IGN:ShawdowBlade
Quote: Got SkillZ?
Render: Make it cool and awesome.
THX  


Your siggy will be ready today or tomorrow.I want to use my elwrci xD  


Ok. Hope to see IT~  


Your siggy is on the way Wink

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox
Advertisement

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 29, 2012 11:24 am
dont re open it when it has never been closed.

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMar 29, 2012 11:34 am
zReflex wrote:
dont re open it when it has never been closed.  


if you're talking about the siggy shop, yep it has been closed.

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMar 29, 2012 1:29 pm

ShadowBlade's siggy

Hey,
Your siggy is done. Sorry it took time cuz i was playing wolfteam xD like i said sorry.
I hope you will like it


If you didnt like the edited text i have the text that isnt edited too



codes:

Code:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4751/shadowbladesiggyunedite.jpg


Code:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/49/shadowbladesiggy.jpg

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:07 pm
I wish you luck with your signature shop....
Good Luck and create some awesome siggy's

xlThePsycho

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2353
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Re: ShadowBlade's siggy

alpharex00 wrote:
Hey,
Your siggy is done. Sorry it took time cuz i was playing wolfteam xD like i said sorry.
I hope you will like it


If you didnt like the edited text i have the text that isnt edited too



codes:

Code:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4751/shadowbladesiggyunedite.jpg


Code:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/49/shadowbladesiggy.jpg
 


I think it is to big for a siggy.As I know the max size is 700x200.

Sig rotator with sigs I made and like

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:51 pm
alpharex00 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
dont re open it when it has never been closed.  


if you're talking about the siggy shop, yep it has been closed.  

dun count if it was for 10 minutes >.<

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
Joined
19 Dec 2009
Posts
421
Location
United States
PostedMar 29, 2012 3:55 pm
Well, thx for the sig. And put it 700x200 and it should be ShawdowBlade not ShadowBlade lol. THX.

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:46 am
ducvo99 wrote:
Well, thx for the sig. And put it 700x200 and it should be ShawdowBlade not ShadowBlade lol. THX.  


I will make it ShawdowBlade. Sorry for that Razz

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Posts
2318
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedMar 30, 2012 9:10 am
Edited them but not a nice edit...




need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: