13%44 Votes
1 (Poor)
37%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 335 Votes

nivtopdenueve

Rank 2
nivtopdenueve
PostedMar 29, 2012 5:34 pm
games twelve sky RotT Call of God's dragons Call kingdom heroes dynasty warriors

i went with a 2 and that was being pretty dang nice just cause i been scoring lots of free ap off the offers as of late. TS2 got rollbacked cause of a failed patch and after 4 days of straight pvp and boss farming they set it back cause they were losing serious cash flow and trust we were not at all squared up with. Call of God's doing alright but thats cause im pro not cause the game flow all that well. 75k ap for a cape of the gods?!? for real?. gtfo here bro.

Advertisement

Codex.

Rank 4
Codex.
PostedMar 29, 2012 7:23 pm
Saltyloves wrote:
tactics working on Shaiya is just about the best thing you could do for Shaiya

Wise words. I couldnt agree more. Tactics is the best thing since the McRib.

I voted a 4, would have done 4.5 if possible.
This month had been wonderful for shaiya.. yes there's still alot of work to go, but specific problems have been adressed.
-WE NEED MORE OPS ZOMG OPS SO EXPENSIVE
*More op bogos, and packages were produced, and extra ops were added in tier
- ZOMG WE ARE SO SICK OF THESER ST00PID MYSTERY BOXES
* There was an uber enchant tier, with NO mustery boxes. and including the new enchants implemented.

Worship 1-15 gear is being released in eom tier, which will be a boost to a dead pvp zone. Well, more people, better gear with it being made more available.
Also, some information on the next episode has been made available, well, some.

Shaiya is not perfect atm, far from it, but the effort is making a significant difference. Every major issue has been adressed with either a fix, or an answer of it being fixed in the future, or atleast a gaurantee of it being looked into.

I think recently the community has been better informed on whats going on than in previous months. +1

And, as far for aeria in general
Every major issue I have had this month, got resolved in a timely manner, The discipline implemented, has improved from previous months. The assistance has improved.

As far as downsides
~The site..... could use some work. I love the new inbox features. But shoutbox and the login issue is really a downer.
~Volunteers have gotten a bit out of hand in my honest opinion.
~The epin code thingies being removed, is a downer as well. but thats nothing new.
Main downside is the site.

Overall, i think there have been plenty of improvements. But, as always, it could use some work.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 29, 2012 9:04 pm
Updating my previous post. I will remain at 1. Also I'd just like to add how sad I am at AGE in general. You have undermined the player community in a way that just demoralizes many people. I posted a Retirement thread 19 hours ago, that thread received 17pages of player support and I was deeply touched by what players had to say. Sadly, due to an unknown reason it has been Removed. Thank you Aeria for making my last days of the community memorable in a way that just astounds me.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 29, 2012 9:25 pm
4 out of 5.

EE still has Lag spikes and Disconnects even on not-so-populated channels.
Gets worse when event is on, but possible because of server stress dealing with more math processing EXP (that X-legend might made it not so optimized).. But still, bad.

Good stuff was the GS thing. GS' are normally there helping, specially Nyamphy. Seems he/she never sleeps, always there (at least when i'm logged). Almost never saw other GS', or if i saw, was not much helping anything. I've sent couple bug reports to he/she and i hope they were forwarded.

The support ticket don't let me down all the time likeother companies did in all my gameplay on their games. At Aeria they answer fast, feels a little like a copy/paste answer but always trying to sound normal, which i respect. Couldn't help me once when i made a survey, simply throwing the problem at the survey website, which never replied and aeria simply don't care. Got mad at that time, teaching me to never do any survey again in that 'get free ap' stuff..

So in an overall, Aeria pleases me alot.. Considering my past experience with IJJI, Nexon, NDoors (r.i.p.) and LevelUp Games.

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedMar 29, 2012 10:58 pm
You killed my game

You get a 1

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 29, 2012 11:17 pm
1 for Shaiya EN

30K main tier
50K OP package

AFTER players complain about AP dependency to be competent in the game.

Antilae

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 12:33 am
Ourous wrote:
You killed my game

You get a 1  

back to the topic, i voted a 2 cuz repulse hasn't gotten any better, except there are fewer people to spam the forums and sb.

agapio

Rank 0
agapio
PostedMar 30, 2012 1:08 am

KH

1 From me and the last KH players. and because the look of the site is horibble! the service is very bad because no 1 keeps us in touch with what's behind the scenes.
I HATE that you only promote Shaya and last chaos and no other game. so many ppl play shaya because u have not given them something better like KH or other. KH was a success in 2010 but after OB when every 1 started spending a whole load of money on the game you said : "ALL RIGHT THIS COMMUNITY IS GOING TO REMAIN FOREVER!!!" but it wasn't like that. 1ce u stopped promoting KH every 1 left (they knew no promoting ment no new playres) and there was no 1 to take theyr place. Still nothing has changed from 2008 when i proudly joined aeriagames and played all the games. Ihave joined aeria becuz of KH i was on silvergames.com when i saw the add saying CB new RPG. And that was enaugh for me! 1ce i entered the site i downloaded the game and 1ce i started the game i said to myself: "this game is my fav game and none will take it's place. You love KH because :
1. best graphics of all RPGs.
2. movement is not like any other game.( this point is extremely important)
3. everything is so clear and you learn 2 play very fast.
4. comunity is awesome (when there were at least 4 ppl talking)
5. guild is very organised and that old troll moments make me cry now!

I think this was enaugh of a HIT to aeria so il stop now.
Delete my account cuz i don't care. KH is closed and so will i be in 6 days from now.
cya aeria.(never)

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedMar 30, 2012 1:23 am

Re: KH

agapio wrote:
1 From me and the last KH players. and because the look of the site is horibble! the service is very bad because no 1 keeps us in touch with what's behind the scenes.
I HATE that you only promote Shaya and last chaos and no other game. so many ppl play shaya because u have not given them something better like KH or other. KH was a success in 2010 but after OB when every 1 started spending a whole load of money on the game you said : "ALL RIGHT THIS COMMUNITY IS GOING TO REMAIN FOREVER!!!" but it wasn't like that. 1ce u stopped promoting KH every 1 left (they knew no promoting ment no new playres) and there was no 1 to take theyr place. Still nothing has changed from 2008 when i proudly joined aeriagames and played all the games. Ihave joined aeria becuz of KH i was on silvergames.com when i saw the add saying CB new RPG. And that was enaugh for me! 1ce i entered the site i downloaded the game and 1ce i started the game i said to myself: "this game is my fav game and none will take it's place. You love KH because :
1. best graphics of all RPGs.
2. movement is not like any other game.( this point is extremely important)
3. everything is so clear and you learn 2 play very fast.
4. comunity is awesome (when there were at least 4 ppl talking)
5. guild is very organised and that old troll moments make me cry now!

I think this was enaugh of a HIT to aeria so il stop now.
Delete my account cuz i don't care. KH is closed and so will i be in 6 days from now.
cya aeria.(never)  

This is exactly what happened with MetalAssault

Aeria killed a beautiful thing.. and they can never be forgiven

Antilae

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 6:40 am

Re: KH

Ourous wrote:
This is exactly what happened with MetalAssault

Aeria killed a beautiful thing.. and they can never be forgiven  

bad score also for picking such a whiny person to represent aeria