MorridansShoes

Rank 0
MorridansShoes
PostedMar 30, 2012 4:02 pm
1, EE has and will be my first and last Aeria Games game ^^;

pattikuhl1

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 4:05 pm
I know we dont need any more reasons that AGE/Shayia gets a poor rating but heres another example for ya. EOM tier has auto payouts for 70 AP tops. Which is cool because you could try and link them with the level 7 lapis's you get from the tier. UNLESS you are a hunter. That top you have to wait up to 10 days for. Why, lol who knows. Just another SNAFU by the legendary AGE people.

Shaddowed

Rank 1
Shaddowed
PostedMar 30, 2012 4:40 pm
5 Stars because I love this surprise maintenance and because I've had no problems in the last few months

nindita

Rank 0
nindita
PostedMar 30, 2012 6:12 pm
finally,,,I found a fun game in aeria

Ethereal31

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:04 pm
Poor. Overall bad handling of internal issues, tickets, and abusive customer service.

ForumAzn

Rank 1
ForumAzn
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:05 pm
1- Still white background and a few other things but I'm not allowed to post it.

alusiphusworld

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Here from Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE. I'll give ya a 5. Game's pretty stable, no server problems. Nice hosted events despite the game coming back to the homeland (Atlus). Spent tons of AP so it can be refunded in preparation for Lime Odyssey. Honestly, I don't have any complaints because I'm a pretty laid back guy.

I never played any other Aeria's other games to a full extent. Shaiya looked and felt like Lineage II. So I left because it gave me horrible nightmares like Lineage II did. God, that game's community. Makes me want to nuclear bomb China, Korea, Brazil and Central America. Shaiya just gave me a bad feeling.

Eden Eternal didn't appeal to me because I was playing Final Fantasy XIV at the time. Before I got to the level 30 mark and wanted to Jihad Square Enix's main office. But I can say EE was pretty good. The service was nice, too. I guess.

I don't understand what most people are complaining about. But that's probably because I'm not the usual MMORPG forum-goer. Because every MMO forum has to be filled with ragey, whiny little girls who do nothing but complain... but do nothing about it. Nothing.

You complain but will you stop playing that game that you're addicted to? Will you outright ban AeriaGames from your life? Will you boycott them? Report them to the BBB? Stop buying AP? Bash the game that you're playing in front of all of your friends?

Stop complaining just to complain. Aeria Games knows you'll just buy AP. Or your friends will. Or some other guy will. And Aeria Games will get their paychecks and your opinion will go NOWHERE. Your opinions are meaningless. I know you feel strongly about it, but either get over it or do something about it. If you're doing nothing about your complaints than you shouldn't be talking. You're all bark and no bite.

If you are doing something about it (with your wallet, your influence, reporting to the BBB, etc), then good. Say that you're doing so in your post so it has actual grounding to it.

If you're doing something about it by not playing anymore, then you probably shouldn't post and should spend your time playing another, much funner and appealing game in which you could spend countless hours of your time killing 10 thingamabobbers so you can get 10 thingamajigs for what's-his-face. You've already done your duty by not playing anymore.

And why was this forum thread even created, AeriaGames? It's just a place where people can rage to no end to your company and to each other and do NOTHING about it. In fact, are you even taking this seriously? These polls won't affect your business. They won't change your ways at all.

This thread is simply a way of making people believe their opinions are going somewhere when all of the posts on this thread will go nowhere and get nothing done.

And yeah, AeriaGames employee, you can respond to these comments by saying some automated bs about how our opinions are actually going somewhere.

And you would be right. They would go to the best place they can go.

To the garbage can in the cubicle beside you.

Young.Gotti

Rank 0
Young.Gotti
PostedApr 01, 2012 2:39 am
ofc 5 stars Smile

alchajmer

Rank 0
alchajmer
PostedApr 01, 2012 3:16 am
You might wanna lay off the shiny white background,it's killing my eyes QQ.
A nice dark blue or black would be nice.
You know like that earthhour thing on Youtube,promoting energy conservation...
You might make a spectacle about it and say "Aeria Games&Entertainment going green!.."
and what not.
You do want the publicity,no?