13%44 Votes
1 (Poor)
37%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 335 Votes

PlussLoL

Rank 0
PlussLoL
PostedMar 30, 2012 8:48 am
In perfect World the administration is really bad. Everything would change if USA was going on to AeriaGames's hands or to a better administration. Really I have had comments of other games and the administration is not so bad. But we must separate the votes according to the game, because though AeriaGames I discredit everything it is possible to improve

I speak Spanish and I had to translate this

Thnks...

EX-Gs_PlussLoL

Si nos ayudamos avanzamos!
Advertisement

majinbla

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 9:12 am
GM's and GS' are very helpful and do their job really well. Questions are always answered pretty fast too. Voted a 5. Smile

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedMar 30, 2012 10:30 am

1 again
Well as usual voted a 1 Have any changes been made .... no as you can see from a post earlier how many months have about 50% of the vote been 2 and under slightly sickening considering aeria used to be so caring and now i feel nothings been done.
Megaten went back to atlus which mean it will actually be good again
But the bigest problem and the only reason i check the aeria fours everyday ROTT (realm of the titans) been ofline since November 2011 and were still not going into an open beta another test phase drop the game plz im sure another company will pick it up and launch it faster.
Seriously at this point id settle for riot to mange it as bad as that sounds but its just a translation its not even like its a game made from scratch which makes this more disappointing. Unless rott enter actually launch ur not gonna see people play the game fully how many people are sick of these testing phases which get them no where its okay were not expecting anything anymore. Really not trying to sound rude at all but u can check the forum of people that you have waiting and nothings happening. This game will bring ppl in . It has the possibility to be an esport. How many people play lol ? leaving on that note.

<a> </a>

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 30, 2012 10:57 am
5 - I'm new in GF and I just don't know but I think everything good , there is an active forums nice events , lot of ways to buy AP , and the support service is good too Smile

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedMar 30, 2012 10:59 am
djashes wrote:
zReflex wrote:
MickyVainilla wrote:
I voted 1 because at least in the game I play, the plaers are rarely listened and things keep being nerfed and that's not cool. Also, the lag is incredible.  

they cant do anything about the players which aren't listening.
and lag is caused by bad computer or bad net. which they also cant do anything about.  
S/he meant they aren't listening to the players, not the players not listening to them.
Depends on the game.  

Yes.

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 30, 2012 11:01 am
No advertisement, no bug fixes, more bugs popping up, promised fixes that don't deliver, lack of advertisement brings less new players, even on the same site other aeria gamers talk on...

The only good thing I've seen lately is new GM's that actually interact with the community.

For a game that needs twice or even three times the number of players per faction for specific events to be effective and done within a reasonable time (campaign), the lack of advertisement is insane.

At this rate, I fear for DWO's future.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 30, 2012 11:49 am
Avyn wrote:
LilianMcK wrote:
Hello all I will be sending my own feedback separately however I just wanted to point out (as verksies has commented on) that this thread is for individual players personal feedback. It is not a thread to debate their feedback. It is a thread to put your own personal feedback on customer service (whatever that means to the individual) Therefore even if you personally do not agree with their feedback save that for another thread. It is just getting a wee bit messy here.

Thanks  

Nothing of the sort has been regulated or enforced in the past unless players were getting hostile and abusive. This poll is public for a reason. If it was meant to be one on one feedback, they would just go by the surveys sent via email and not bother with a thread. In years of feedback polls, Superman0X has never indicated that debate and discussion should not take place here.

You're welcome.  

You are free to give your opinion... as long as you respect others. In this thread... no one can be wrong, because we are asking their opinion. No one has to agree, or even be valid... just honest (it is all we can ask).

Debate would indicate that people take positions different than others... and this is not possible, because no one but the poster could possibly know the opinion of the poster. We can debate the facts elsewhere... here we want to know what people think/feel.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 30, 2012 12:04 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:
LilianMcK wrote:
Hello all I will be sending my own feedback separately however I just wanted to point out (as verksies has commented on) that this thread is for individual players personal feedback. It is not a thread to debate their feedback. It is a thread to put your own personal feedback on customer service (whatever that means to the individual) Therefore even if you personally do not agree with their feedback save that for another thread. It is just getting a wee bit messy here.

Thanks  

Nothing of the sort has been regulated or enforced in the past unless players were getting hostile and abusive. This poll is public for a reason. If it was meant to be one on one feedback, they would just go by the surveys sent via email and not bother with a thread. In years of feedback polls, Superman0X has never indicated that debate and discussion should not take place here.

You're welcome.  

You are free to give your opinion... as long as you respect others. In this thread... no one can be wrong, because we are asking their opinion. No one has to agree, or even be valid... just honest (it is all we can ask).

Debate would indicate that people take positions different than others... and this is not possible, because no one but the poster could possibly know the opinion of the poster. We can debate the facts elsewhere... here we want to know what people think/feel.  

Just discuss then Wink Otherwise, you essentially said the exact same thing that I did with different words.

You're doing that wordplay/technicality thing again Neutral

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedMar 30, 2012 1:35 pm
This is for Shaiya. I voted 1 again, though in hindsight I should have given a 2 since Tactics is overseeing the game, which is a good thing since he is one of the few people that truly care about Shaiya and its community. Cautiously optimistic that things will improve under Tactics, but we will see.

GivingUp

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2012 1:52 pm   Last edited by GivingUp on Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am. Edited 1 time in total

giving a 1

If i need to explain then u haven't played on aeria for long. i have seen many posts like this before and tried to give my thoughts but have almost always been over looked so i believe the same will happen with this thread as well but if not then good i really hope the gm's look here and really think about some of the comments. Also if i am incorrect about the other posts like this just being tossed aside and gm's do actually look at them and take it into consideration maybe post on it more and let the community know whats goin on.

A good example:
PostedYesterday, at 2:28 am Last edited by Erraticrat on Today, at 12:05 am. Edited 1 time in total
Servers Down
Azura and Tairen Down
Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to some recent server instability we had to bring the servers down tonight. We are working on the situation right now and will provide more information as it becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

Update - 4:00 am PDT

Auzura and Tairen are still down but the other 4 servers are live. We will continue to work on the problem.

Update - 12:00 am PDT 3/31/2012

Finally. It looks like things should be working now and servers will be coming up in a minute. A big thanks to everyone for your patience. It took a lot of people and a lot of hours but everything should be back to normal soon.

maybe a few extra posts in here just to say hey we r still goin at it just no luck. Aeria staff has an issue with communication or the lack there of. Keep the community informed not shadowed.