13%44 Votes
1 (Poor)
37%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 335 Votes

AmariaAria

Rank 0
AmariaAria
PostedMar 26, 2012 10:31 am
I gave a 5, for me at least. Everything is running smoothly for me and all of my questions have been answered promptly. :3
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedMar 26, 2012 11:09 am
WolfTeam:

One. Again.

I keep expecting change.

Waiting for Quantum Conflict as well. I might give a higher number then. Best game I've played in a long time.

RomarioKastrati

Rank 2
RomarioKastrati
PostedMar 26, 2012 11:56 am

You *****ing shutdown the best 2D GAME EVER.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 26, 2012 12:22 pm
+ tactics is The Man.
+ GM interaction with community has been great.

- GS program and management thereof is a mess. Bullying and passive aggression between members should not be tolerated.
- Same old disagreements on business practices.
- Oh look, more games shutting down because you alienate both players and developers Neutral

Superman is a mixed bag for me. Sometimes he can be really awesome and upfront about things and I've always had great results when I've asked him to look into issues personally. Other times, he chooses to hide behind wordplay and technicalities. More of the good, less of the bad please.

2/5. Best rating I've given in a long time. If tactics is able to follow through on his ambitions, that'll go up even higher. As I don't see GS program or company priority reform being on the table ever, I think 3 is the best I can vote, but I'd really like to be able to give consistent 3s each month.

Food for thought - if Shaiya went open source and tactics decided to publish it independently with (most of) the current Shaiya GMs as its customer service staff, they'd be getting solid 4s and 5s from me.

Plausible ideas for improvement next month:

• Cut back on locking/deleting, and over-moderating the community. This has been an issue especially in Lime Odyssey, I'm seeing. Any thread that is somewhat off-topic is locked ASAP, sometimes even deleted. If a thread, heaven forbid, expresses concern or negativity towards the development process, people have a nervous breakdown.

• Discouraging discussion discourages discussion. Should go without saying.
    • Your forums are not G. They are not PG. They are PG-13. Either enforce it properly or change your rules to reflect this. It just makes your GS look silly when they tell someone to keep it PG-13 for saying "damn".

• Rules need to stop catering towards those who make the biggest fuss. You don't need to make a new rule every time someone is sad that they died in a PvP zone. It's at the point now where the magic word is "harassment". That's the word you throw out when your feelings get hurt. Someone killed your mob? Harassment! Killed in town on invasion map? Harassment! Harassment really happens and this sort of coddling to the Carebear generation of Shaiya is insulting to real victims.

• Fixing things more frequently than every 6 months.

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Domo had no new contents in one year, Eden Eternal is progressively ruined by bad updates, and the website is a mess.
It's almost impossible to speak with a GM and GS are left in the dark on important information.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:35 pm
Voted 5

I also dont see how this is effective because it counts trolls and 1 person loggin in 10 accounts to vote 1 10 times

slc1995

Rank 0
slc1995
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:40 pm
4, the only issue is that my drops fall into trees and rocks @_@

james2grimes

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:42 pm   Last edited by james2grimes on Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Voted 1

jadenyuki84

Rank 5
jadenyuki84
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Crashes and Bugs

This month for Dynasty Warriors Online had the worst service ever. Even with awesome update, we can't enjoy it since it still has some bugs and had to wait 1 week each time to fix the game bugs.

Used to be good cause after seeing a bug, the game get fix right away during emergency maintenance.

The lags and disconnections has gotten worse as well.

Ahtary

Rank 2
Ahtary
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:48 pm
Dynasty Warriors Online can't be trashed more then it already is with the so many issues it has.

Voted 1