Falsetiger

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2012 6:00 am

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not...

Help, please^^
Hi Grand Fantasia community,

I have only recently discovered about this game and I'm very keen to start playing it.
So I downloaded and installed it and now I have the Aeria Ignite client to start playing games.

However, when I pressed play on Grand Fantasia, I got the following error:

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Would anyone know how to solve this? Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Falsetiger
Advertisement

Maeyi

Rank 2
Maeyi
PostedMar 25, 2012 6:04 am
There is alot of changes being modified into the game right now; some channels are down and they're trying to fix it.

Someone else is having the same problem if you read here then I believe someone replied to it, if it doesn't help, you can always ask them in further detail. Smile

Falsetiger

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2012 6:33 am
Is not in the game itself, when I start up the Aeria Ignite client and I want to press play, my cursor changes into its loading image for a second but then stops. It just wont start, while for my little brother it does.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 25, 2012 2:37 pm
Falsetiger wrote:
Is not in the game itself, when I start up the Aeria Ignite client and I want to press play, my cursor changes into its loading image for a second but then stops. It just wont start, while for my little brother it does.  

Ignite is in Alpha testing, and as such has many bugs relating to it. for now I would suggest launching Grand Fantasia via the start menu, a shortcut or the direct launcher executable (Launcher.exe found, by default, in C:\AeriaGames\GrandFantasia)

<center></center>

Falsetiger

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2012 9:25 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Falsetiger wrote:

Ignite is in Alpha testing, and as such has many bugs relating to it. for now I would suggest launching Grand Fantasia via the start menu, a shortcut or the direct launcher executable (Launcher.exe found, by default, in C:\AeriaGames\GrandFantasia)  

I actually tried this on my own and what this guy said is exactly the solution.
Thanks for the help, guys.

UlixesMargeaux

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:10 am

im haveing trouble to

i cant get it to start .
a window keeps popping up cant read most of it and it says direct 0.9 i think whats should i do.