Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedMar 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Story Time!

xProdigy...
Hey,

I found this mini story quite touching.

There was this anxious woman waiting at the airport. Seeming the boarding times for her flight were a while away she decided to buy a packet of biscuits.

After buying the biscuits she sat down, one seat away from a poor guy. Soon later she felt her hunger kick in so she picked up the biscuits which were siting on the seat next to her, inbetween the poor man and herself and she started to eat away.

To her surprise, she noticed the poor man reach over to the biscuits and take one for himself. She was angry but she let it go, she didn't want to create attention in the airport. Time went by and she reached over for another biscuit, but beating her to it the poor man took the last biscuit, broke it in half and handed her one piece. The woman was absolutely furious, she snatched both pieces, kicked the poor man and headed to board her flight, leaving the poor innocent man on the floor.

On the plane, the woman had to turn her mobile phone off so she reached for her handbag. While digging through it she couldn't believe what she was looking at... it was the packet of biscuits she had bought, the ones that she hadn't eaten.

She had been eating the poor mans biscuits and now that poor man is injured because of her careless actions...
Advertisement

kiaos8

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Story Time!

xProdigy...
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,

There was this anxious woman waiting at the airport. Seeming the boarding times for her flight were a while away she decided to buy a packet of biscuits.

After buying the biscuits she sat down, one seat away from a poor guy. Soon later she felt her hunger kick in so she picked up the biscuits which were siting on the seat next to her, inbetween the poor man and herself and she started to eat away.

To her surprise, she noticed the poor man reach over to the biscuits and take one for himself. She was angry but she let it go, she didn't want to create attention in the airport. Time went by and she reached over for another biscuit, but beating her to it the poor man took the last biscuit, broke it in half and handed her one piece. The woman was absolutely furious, she snatched both pieces, kicked the poor man and headed to board her flight, leaving the poor innocent man on the floor.

On the plane, the woman had to turn her mobile phone off so she reached for her handbag. While digging through it she couldn't believe what she was looking at... it was the packet of biscuits she had bought, the ones that she hadn't eaten.

She had been eating the poor mans biscuits and now that poor man is injured because of her careless actions...  

Dam n that b1tch.

darksky68

Rank 0
darksky68
PostedMar 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: Story Time!

xProdigy...
kiaos8 wrote:
Imagion. wrote:
Hey,

Dam n that b1tch.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

z3naD

Rank 0
z3naD
PostedMar 25, 2012 3:41 pm
wtf , xD

ducvo99

Rank 2
ducvo99
PostedMar 25, 2012 3:47 pm
The old man could steal her biscuits and the phone in her bag. Dummy woman.

ham33

Rank 1
ham33
PostedMar 25, 2012 4:04 pm
Holy moly.. lol

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMar 25, 2012 4:50 pm
D*mn, that b.. ate my cookies and I went to the hospital! I'll never forget that day Evil or Very Mad

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedMar 25, 2012 5:04 pm
Imagion you are correct. The story is in fact touching. I am glad to see the women realized he mistake. To bad for the old man.

Have a nice day
DeadPhoenix

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedMar 26, 2012 2:54 am

Interesting

Hey,

Interesting responses, LOL!

Edit: I find it more sad when i listen to a sad violin playing in the background...