ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 24, 2012 8:04 am

Suggestions Thread

This is your chance to be a part of AVA history!
There are many people who have suggestions that have potential to solve many of AVA's shortcomings yet they never get the chance to voice them. The purpose of this Thread is to solve that problem by putting all of the suggestions in one place.

The types of suggestions that can be submitted include, but are not limited to:

1. Aeria related
2. ijji related
3. Transfer related
4. Forums related
5. Game related
6. Community related

The format for a suggestion, recommended but not required, is the following:

"Title" of suggestion: (This is the name you give to your suggestion or whatever..)
Type of suggestion: (this can be from the types listed above, or entirely your own.)
Where did you get this idea from? (this is just to have information about the subject)
Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? (for referencing purposes)
Brief description of suggestion: (your first impression upon the readers of the suggestion)
Detailed description of suggestion: (Should the readers like the brief description they can choose to go on to the detailed)

Once again, the format is suggested to make thing easier for everyone, but not mandatory.

---------------------------

"Title" of suggestion:
Type of suggestion:
Where did you get this idea from?
Have you seen this implemented anywhere else?
Brief description of suggestion:
Detailed description of suggestion:

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years
Advertisement

iCorn

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2012 7:58 pm
"Title" of suggestion: Real-time Cap shop updates

Type of suggestion: Game suggestion

Where did you get this idea from? Thought of it my self back in the day

Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? I posted it a while back on ijji forums

Brief description of suggestion: A command letting you see the current status of a weapon in the cap shop.

Detailed description of suggestion: A command such as:
/cs Alligator (cs=capshop)
and it will show
Alligator: 99/149,200/300

"Title" of suggestion: Ijji weapon

Type of suggestion: Transfer/Game

Where did you get this idea from? Myself

Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? Not that I know of, most probably not.

Brief description of suggestion: Ijji skin on transfered account

Detailed description of suggestion: To everyone who transfers, They will get like a special weapon like a m4 or ak with an ijji skin, as a kind of vet status.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 24, 2012 9:25 pm
iCorn wrote:
"Title" of suggestion: Real-time Cap shop updates

Type of suggestion: Game suggestion

Where did you get this idea from? Thought of it my self back in the day

Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? I posted it a while back on ijji forums

Brief description of suggestion: A command letting you see the current status of a weapon in the cap shop.

Detailed description of suggestion: A command such as:
/cs Alligator (cs=capshop)
and it will show
Alligator: 99/149,200/300

"Title" of suggestion: Ijji weapon

Type of suggestion: Transfer/Game

Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? Not that I know of, most probably not.

Brief description of suggestion: Ijji skin on transfered account

Detailed description of suggestion: To everyone who transfers, They will get like a special weapon like a m4 or ak with an ijji skin, as a kind of vet status.  

Real-Time Capsule updates sounds really cool. I think that would be a highly liked update. A veteran ijji weapon would be ligit. It should be like a classic weapon such as an M4 or something, but who knows Smile

"Title" of suggestion: Friend's list extreme
Type of suggestion: In-game/ Gameplay
Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? MMO's specifically, but Steam also makes this work.
Brief description of suggestion: A friends-list in-game to be able to communicate with friends in the same match with you.
Detailed description of suggestion: Steam-like overlay to chat with friends. Steam only has a limited amount of people who play through it and you can never find out if someone in the same game as you has Steam. With this friends list, it would revolutionize communication in AVA. It could possibly also be added to the reactor so that people could chat with their friends through the reactor as well.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

Avialae

Rank 0
Avialae
PostedMar 26, 2012 1:05 pm
ijji skin for weapon... Sounds naice, but it's not going to be free. If they ever decides to go with it, the skinned guns will either be a one month cap release, or shop release like noel weapons...

But with ijji's... eh... not that good rep... Doubt it would interest many players... D:

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedMar 26, 2012 1:08 pm
"Title" of suggestion: Gib moni

Type of suggestion: plox

Where did you get this idea from? no moni gib

Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? kava

Brief description of suggestion: gib moni or i report
Detailed description of suggestion: moni u gib i happi

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 28, 2012 6:34 pm
Avialae wrote:
ijji skin for weapon... Sounds naice, but it's not going to be free. If they ever decides to go with it, the skinned guns will either be a one month cap release, or shop release like noel weapons...

But with ijji's... eh... not that good rep... Doubt it would interest many players... D:  

Well, I mean, it would sort of be for vet status. I'm pretty sure people will want to remember their time on ijji even though Aeria is better.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedMar 31, 2012 3:00 pm
All i want is to nerf OP guns, make iyan cost less (trolololo), better servers and VNs and BRs banned from EU.

Also, I would love if they'd lock lowrankers to beginners, there's just too much of them in pub since the transfer started

I am Snaes.

GMOrion

GameMaster: USA
GMOrion
PostedMar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Suggestions Thread

This is your chance to be a part of AVA history!
Thank you for kick starting this ramsisthe3rd. This thread will be vitally important when we are looking to implement changes for the game or in general.

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
There are many people who have suggestions that have potential to solve many of AVA's shortcomings yet they never get the chance to voice them. The purpose of this Thread is to solve that problem by putting all of the suggestions in one place.

The types of suggestions that can be submitted include, but are not limited to:

1. Aeria related
2. ijji related
3. Transfer related
4. Forums related
5. Game related
6. Community related

The format for a suggestion, recommended but not required, is the following:

"Title" of suggestion: (This is the name you give to your suggestion or whatever..)
Type of suggestion: (this can be from the types listed above, or entirely your own.)
Where did you get this idea from? (this is just to have information about the subject)
Have you seen this implemented anywhere else? (for referencing purposes)
Brief description of suggestion: (your first impression upon the readers of the suggestion)
Detailed description of suggestion: (Should the readers like the brief description they can choose to go on to the detailed)

Once again, the format is suggested to make thing easier for everyone, but not mandatory.

---------------------------

"Title" of suggestion:
Type of suggestion:
Where did you get this idea from?
Have you seen this implemented anywhere else?
Brief description of suggestion:
Detailed description of suggestion: