So a support GM via contact form told me that they're not getting any bug reports related to Arena, and to post for the community and see what they think, so here it is:
You could literally be "determined" to find a bug, and easily find one. My system can play so many better and more higher-end games, and I'm on a lagless connection that never DCs, yet given these perfect conditions, HOW can this game crash so much?
Here are my specs/internet:
Here's just a SMALL BIT of what I've experienced:
1. Excellent Login screens
2. Map loading bugs
3. 3v3 Arena Crashes/Bugs
- 1/4 of my games are 2v3 because someone crashed out
4. Other random bugs I've witnessed/reported:
- Arena queues are buggy as ****
- Game suddenly starts crashing on load (UNTIL REINSTALL)
- Monster Arena crashes
- Couple message bugs
- Monster/Pet/EVERY AI sucks
- You can stun people through obstacles/barriers
...and many more (I think you get the point already)
And then there's the user interface (the little things) bugs that I didn't even bring up... There's SO many of them that I figured it's not even worth reporting.
With all this said, does anyone else experience notice problems?