yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:17 pm
crystalpink wrote:
Those look cool, but yeah, I think if the text from person A in the interview portion is written in a different font style or a different font color from the font style and/or the font color used for the text from person B, it will be easier for the readers to distinguish each part more easily.  

Yes!^
This, but the LOTimes is so far so good. :c Sorta is trying to tie the community in a little. ♥

Advertisement

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:48 pm
crystalpink wrote:
Those look cool, but yeah, I think if the text from person A in the interview portion is written in a different font style or a different font color from the font style and/or the font color used for the text from person B, it will be easier for the readers to distinguish each part more easily.  

Crying or Very sad sorry we don't have a creative person yet i fail totally in designing Crying or Very sad

i'll try better next time to find a person to design a template for us or i'll need to put it together again

Ty for all helpful comments
TheDude from LOtimes

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:55 pm
LOreporter wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

Crying or Very sad sorry we don't have a creative person yet i fail totally in designing Crying or Very sad

i'll try better next time to find a person to design a template for us or i'll need to put it together again

Ty for all helpful comments
TheDude from LOtimes  
I would join the designing or editor team if only I had much spare time.
Alas, lately, I don't ^^;;;

Anyways, good job guys. I'm looking forward to the next issue of LOTimes~

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 23, 2012 10:55 pm
I want .Felina. to be player of the week or dan2much
They are awesome daring to sing on vent <3

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedMar 23, 2012 11:29 pm
/Votes for Tetio.

duhformality

Rank 0
duhformality
PostedMar 24, 2012 1:20 am
I like where you're going with this, and I can foresee it being the next big thing, but you need to work on the layout and the visual appeal to this. Although yes the information is the most important, you must hook your readers in with the satisfaction of reading something professional, sleak and slim.

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2012 2:07 am
duhformality wrote:
I like where you're going with this, and I can foresee it being the next big thing, but you need to work on the layout and the visual appeal to this. Although yes the information is the most important, you must hook your readers in with the satisfaction of reading something professional, sleak and slim.  

Dw the template is being created our chief designer just joined in like i said in the first post

The design is made by a NEWBIE which i hate to say but it's me (TheGuy)

No one would design the template plus you see what TheDude is capable at in the first one he can't even design XD

I already told everyone this but look forward to our next article we will have a fan tag for all of you if you really support us in the next news next week please post our fan tag in your signature love you all

TheGuy from LOtimes

duhformality

Rank 0
duhformality
PostedMar 24, 2012 2:08 am
That's good, I'll be looking forward to the next one!

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 24, 2012 3:25 am
Everyone vote for Feli for player of the week i should have recorded her voice while she sang
><

Sigh056

Rank 0
Sigh056
PostedMar 25, 2012 9:11 am

Guild Interview Cancelled

Unfortunately, due to stress and real life, Mister Dude Reporter Man will not be able to do the Guild Interview. While it pains all our hearts we will still be able to bring you as much information and articles to replace it with.

Rock on, LO Reporter Dude. <Salutes>

(This paid advertisement is brought to you by Puffle Waffles, Leggo My Puffle!)