LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 8:05 am   Last edited by LOreporter on Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am. Edited 8 times in total

LOTimes UNOFFICIAL Week 2 (Important announcements)

Guild interview cancelled indefinitely TheEvilOverlord is the new leader of LOtimes
We’re back again with LOtimes UNOFFICIAL! This is our second news article and I’d like to repeat myself, that all of this info is based on the forums and is made to sound funny.

Our current staff members
TheDude – Responsible for finding information
TheGuy – Responsible for field work finding information
TheEvilOverlord – Chief Editor for LOTIMES UNOFFICIAL The new head of the group

TheMurisGirl - New recruit chief of the creative section. Please say welcome to her!

Question of the week!
Which type of article do you enjoy reading the most? (Please post the answer when you post in our thread)[/size]

Recruiting Members for our staff
We are looking for people who are active and willing to dedicate their time each week to create articles for the community to enjoy. Members must be able to keep information inside some members do not want to reveal their forum name. If you are interested please select which section of our team you want to join in.
Reporter Section – Responsible for making articles or editing works of reporter
Creative Section – Design our news paper every week to make it unique and attractive. Responsible for designing events and activities such as small games we can put on our newspaper every week!
Others – State your unique talent and build your own section in our team

For the reporter section we would like you to write an article for us to see your skills and dedication towards joining our crew

For creative section we would also like you to design a template for our next newspaper and write how you are going to help the team

Basic form
The name you want shown in the news: The_______
Why you want to join in with us?
Which section do you want to join?
Article or Template:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A Word From TheDude

Hello again this is TheDude reporting from LOTIMES headquarters. Before we start I would like all of you to answer our question of the week. It will help us a lot in improving our newspaper. While reading through TheGuy’s article about introductions, after receiving it from TheEvilOverlord, and I totally agree with the Overlord that TheGuy is very Egoistic. Now just introduce yourself! I’ll be reading your awesome introduction, and don’t follow that example that TheGuy posted though.
Don’t forget to read our interview on Neoyoshi, a great artist, who contributed to the start of the community by drawing LO fan art, even when the game is not even in closed beta yet.
We could not do the second interview because both the 2nd and 3rd place artists in the poll haven’t replied back to us at all. We are terribly sorry about this. Well, fear not, our next interview will be on Guild Leaders. So please vote in our poll above. Thank you for reading LOTimes UNOFFICAL and this is TheDude reporting from LOtimes!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview with Neoyoshi by TheDude

* TheAwesomeGuy*

Hey guys! Don’t listen to TheDude; listen to me ok? You know most of the things TheDude writes are just too boring so to let you see TheDude’s true personality. I have a gift for all of you!

Just saying, thanks to all of you for reading my articles, and don’t forget to vote because I’ll be doing the interview next week!

*TheEvilOverlord*

Greetings, Mortals, it is I, your fearsome leader and enslaver of men! I have taken over and brainwashed ThePitifulGuy and TheShamefulDude and this paper will now fuel my propaganda machine! Yes, Mortals, cry, despair, lash out in anguish as I warp your little minds in the name of One True Lime! Feel your grey matter as it melts in your cranium and pours out your ears! Watch as your eyes see nothing but my glorious visage when you bow down before me and eat the dirt I trod on! Remember, mortals, you can only hope to serve me in the end…

Recruiting Members for our staff… Correction, mortal, we are searching for slaves to do my bidding.
We are looking for slaves who are active and willing to dedicate their time each week to create propaganda for the community to enjoy. Slaves must be able to keep information inside as some slaves do not wish to reveal their one true name. If you are interested, please select which section of our team you want to join in.

Propaganda Section – Responsible for making propaganda or reporting failure to me.

Artistic Propaganda Section – Design our propaganda machine every week to make it brain-meltingly awesome and attractive. They are also required to design events and idols, such as small altars we can put on our newspaper every week!

Slave Arena – State your unique talent and build your own section for our glorious empire!

For the propaganda section we would like you to write a piece of propaganda for us so we can see your skills and dedication towards joining our superior propaganda team.

For our propaganda artiste’ section, we would also like you to design a template for our next propaganda newsletter and write how you are going to help me brainwash thousands of innocent Ortians!

Please send comments or applications to LOreporter@gmail.com
You can also send applications and comments on who you want the player of the week to be in our message box in this account ty ^^
*Note to GM*
If we are not allowed to put email on the forums please excuse me i'll remove it instantly i do not know the rules of this forums that well ty

Week 1 article
Advertisement

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:02 am
i see an email @_@ , instead of puttign the email down, why not just have ppl send messages to that account @_@?

background is Mugen Souls

Sigh056

Rank 0
Sigh056
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:05 am
dan2much wrote:
i see an email @_@ , instead of puttign the email down, why not just have ppl send messages to that account @_@?  

It's a dummy account anyhow. So it's not like he is losing information if a bot spams it. XD

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:06 am
Sigh056 wrote:
dan2much wrote:

It's a dummy account anyhow. So it's not like he is losing information if a bot spams it. XD  

well meh, he might lose track of applicants, thts why i suggessted forums pm's @_@

Sigh056

Rank 0
Sigh056
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:14 am
dan2much wrote:
Sigh056 wrote:
dan2much wrote:

well meh, he might lose track of applicants, thts why i suggessted forums pm's @_@  

Trust me, he has good filters and many watchful eyes. Razz So don't worry about him losing track.

Remember, kids, only *you* can make LO a better place!

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedMar 23, 2012 9:19 am
Sigh056 wrote:
dan2much wrote:
Sigh056 wrote:
dan2much wrote:

Trust me, he has good filters and many watchful eyes. Razz So don't worry about him losing track.

Remember, kids, only *you* can make LO a better place!  

i see well then, *want interview mule account nao*

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedMar 23, 2012 12:39 pm
Nicely done you guys. (:

If i may make a small suggestion to the format style.

When posting material like interviews in the type of format you guys are currently using, leave a space between each line of text; this can help the reader distinguish a new line of text rather then accidentally re-reading the same line because oh how close they are from one another, plus it is easier on the eyes.

Thank you again for the interview, it was quite fun. (:

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 5:04 pm
Neoyoshi wrote:
Nicely done you guys. (:

If i may make a small suggestion to the format style.

When posting material like interviews in the type of format you guys are currently using, leave a space between each line of text; this can help the reader distinguish a new line of text rather then accidentally re-reading the same line because oh how close they are from one another, plus it is easier on the eyes.

Thank you again for the interview, it was quite fun. (:

np it's our pleasure we shall reformat the next newspaper the next week as suggested sorry for that

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMar 23, 2012 7:34 pm
-applause-

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 23, 2012 8:16 pm
Those look cool, but yeah, I think if the text from person A in the interview portion is written in a different font style or a different font color from the font style and/or the font color used for the text from person B, it will be easier for the readers to distinguish each part more easily.