Author Message

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2882
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:56 pm   Last edited by Sebster18 on Nov 10, 2012 5:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Signature Request

-Fate
DevinWT wrote:
Appreciation: Thank you so very much, sir!

Name: Fate
Gender: Guy
Image Description/Link: Themed by Code Geass
Quote/Other text: Wolfteam IGN: Balanced (IF POSSIBLE)-(in the corner, like you would sign your name on a signature)
Pop out(Y/N): No thanks
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes
Other info: -

Thank j00!  

Let's see if you'll find "Balanced" Smile
(Added a quote too,themed by code geass.)

(but maybe you don't want it, so...)
Advertisement

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
Joined
02 Sep 2009
Posts
747
Location
Canada
PostedNov 10, 2012 3:01 pm
It always great to look at your arts sebster :3 keep up the good work

VioIett

Rank 0
Joined
08 Nov 2012
Posts
24
Location
Essen Germany
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:28 am
IGN: Violett
Clan: Mercenary
Quote: Think before act

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2882
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedNov 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
It always great to look at your arts sebster :3 keep up the good work  

I will always enjoy to recive praises for my work.Thanks
I will take advantage on your repley and will say something.

Some people are requesting sigs 100 times but they should know we(most of the sig makers) work pretty hard and it takes several time to do a signature.I really don't like this trend,where many people are asking a sig for god knows what reason(raising forum rank,feel important or just for being jerks and give me to work) and then of course he/she will not use it or just throw it in his messy profile where he/she usualy throw all the junk.

This being said,I will from now on, make no more than 2 sigs per user,I will not make one for someone who post for the first time on the forum,I will not make one for someone who's requesting in all the others shops ending to use just on of them and I will not make one for someone who has his/her profile full of sigs(probably considered junk) and will add mine at that honorable place too.

In conclusion,from now on,I will refuse pretty many requests.

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
Joined
02 Sep 2009
Posts
747
Location
Canada
PostedNov 12, 2012 5:35 pm
Sebster18 wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:
It always great to look at your arts sebster :3 keep up the good work  

I will always enjoy to recive praises for my work.Thanks
I will take advantage on your repley and will say something.

Some people are requesting sigs 100 times but they should know we(most of the sig makers) work pretty hard and it takes several time to do a signature.I really don't like this trend,where many people are asking a sig for god knows what reason(raising forum rank,feel important or just for being jerks and give me to work) and then of course he/she will not use it or just throw it in his messy profile where he/she usualy throw all the junk.

This being said,I will from now on, make no more than 2 sigs per user,I will not make one for someone who post for the first time on the forum,I will not make one for someone who's requesting in all the others shops ending to use just on of them and I will not make one for someone who has his/her profile full of sigs(probably considered junk) and will add mine at that honorable place too.

In conclusion,from now on,I will refuse pretty many requests.  


That a little sad to hear, but I understand as well. Lot of people are abusing and request alot of signy from different people and gather them all together to make a signy rotation. It great to have several signy but it not promote the art of the person that made it and put lot of time in it.

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2882
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:59 am   Last edited by Sebster18 on Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
VioIett wrote:
IGN: Violett
Clan: Mercenary
Quote: Think before act  

Since all refused your requests I'll give you a chance.
Hope it's worth it.
Signature removed due not picking it up!

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
254
Location
Los Angeles California United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:12 am
[ING] AcTiivE

[Clan] Mercenary

[Image] idk somthing crazy Thx Smile

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
1690
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:25 pm
My favorite sig comes from this shop Cool
Had to rep it even though it has been my most frequently used but I saw it on Sebs sigs I have made for others:





Mind if I make another request?

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
Joined
09 Mar 2011
Posts
2882
Location
Somewhere In Romania
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:20 am
Formalitys wrote:
My favorite sig comes from this shop Cool
Had to rep it even though it has been my most frequently used but I saw it on Sebs sigs I have made for others:





Mind if I make another request?  

Sebster18 wrote:
I will from now on, make no more than 2 sigs per user  

So yes,you can request another one.

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
416
Location
Canada
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:31 pm
uhm my request isnt for WT, its for Born To Fire so idk if u can do it for me o.o

well if u can then would be nice and here what i want in it

IGN : CNb4dboy
Clan: BloodSword

thanks.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: