raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Dai the Paladin part 2

I've been working on part 2. Hope you like it. Comment and add Karma for Part 3.

*Gun Shots* Dai woke up with a start. The sprite gem next to him glowed. "Good Morning, how are you? Are you up for the task? Kill 10 Jelly Rabbits. When you are done come back to me." said Sage Babama. Dai took out his sword and turned. Swarms of Jelly Rabbits bounced around. Dai held the Sprite Gem and his Sprite popped out. "Let's kill some Jelly Rabbits" said Dai. The sprite turned away. "How about a cookie?" said Dai. The sprite turned back and jumped and ate the cookie. "Alright you ready?" said Dai. The sprite just nodded. Suddenly as if the Jelly Rabbits knew Dai was going to attack them they turned and regrouped. Soon it was not just 20 Jelly Rabbits hopping around it was 3 million. The sprites mouth dropped in awe. Dai quivered. But then he remembered what his fate was to be and held his sword tight. He yelled a battle cry and went into battle with the 3 million Jelly Rabbits. 3 Hours later Dai sat huffing for breath. 3 million Jelly Rabbit bodies laided around him. The sprite sat by curious of Dai. "I wonder if this is the Sprite Messenger that will save the world." the Sprite thought. Sage Babama walked by. "My my you out did yourself this time. I only wanted you to kill 10 not..." said Sage Babama. "I had no choice" said Dai. "Well you can take a break now go home and get some rest we have more stuff to do tommorow" laughed Sage Babama.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMar 22, 2012 4:20 pm
LMAO, 3 Million Jelly Rabbits a little overboard no? By the time you get to 993,395 (made up number) bet your sword broke Razz

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 22, 2012 5:13 pm
LMFAO but remember this is fiction so.... Anyways if you liked it give me karma spend some time editing this and revising it working on pt 3 now

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:10 pm
lol cant wait for pt 3 :3