GMTenRing

Rank 3
GMTenRing
PostedMar 19, 2012 7:37 pm   Last edited by GMTenRing on Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Patch Notes - March 19th 2012!

Greetings,

Here are the updates for March 19th: This was a patch!

Guild Wars

• Guild vs Guild was reset.
  • Temporary rules were officially announced. Click here for more info

Territory Wars

• Territory Wars is live. Currently it is not completely localized and will be localized hopefully by next patch.

Exp

• The Exp on the MPT and MSMF will continue to be manually added by our GM team while we can get the exp approved and implemented by the devs. Please note that FOR NOW we are going to have 120% increase on the MPT, however, we might bring it down some when it becomes permanent, so enjoy while you can.

Sprite Alchemy

• For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE

NPC

• There is a new vendor in Kaslow Plains that sells quests for titles. We have localized most of it. The localization should be completed next patch but the quests are understandable.

Localization

• Several localization fixes were done. Please let us know on the bug report thread if anything was localized incorrectly this patch.

Events:

New Account Safety Feature

• Due to recent activities we have decided to add new system to help protect your characters and items/gold. A Character Lock feature has been added. Please see the walkthrough here
  • Note: It may take a few days for the password to activate so you may not be prompted to enter a password immediately after this patch.

Updates

• MP crystal attribute modified from +10 to +12 each.
  • New schedule/time for Territory Wars has been submitted. We are waiting on confirmation but for now it will be the same time as last week.
  • We are continuing to investigate compromised accounts. We are still in the process of returning gold and items. Please be patient as these investigations require a considerable amount of time to fully research.
Advertisement

GalateaV2

Rank 0
GalateaV2
PostedMar 19, 2012 11:35 pm
thank you <3 been waiting all night for this +_+

DarkkPrince

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2012 11:41 pm
Thank you TenRing and all the staff for making the game funner and safer for everything. Keep doing what you do. (:

-DarkkPrince

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedMar 19, 2012 11:44 pm
So far the localization is good, although the title quest names from the title NPCs are still unlocalized.

Another one found, I activated the character lock. Doesn't function properly since I can log in without inputting it.

Nice work though.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMar 19, 2012 11:57 pm

title merchant

all i see
is 2 merchants selling a button looking thing for 100g is this right? and what does this do? is there a guide?

Mr.Mittens

Rank 0
Mr.Mittens
PostedMar 20, 2012 12:29 am

Re: title merchant

all i see
sababafiddle wrote:
is 2 merchants selling a button looking thing for 100g is this right? and what does this do? is there a guide?  

guide from raga here

thx kitty kit kat ^_-

GmRomeu

Rank 2
GmRomeu
PostedMar 20, 2012 1:16 am
Rakusen wrote:
So far the localization is good, although the title quest names from the title NPCs are still unlocalized.

Another one found, I activated the character lock. Doesn't function properly since I can log in without inputting it.

Nice work though.  

a few of the localizations we have noticed broke:

the level restriction message to use trade and enter some dungeons seem to be incorrect but the level requirement are working as intended.

Also it seems like the arena unmerged.... and the localization for the 81-85 says 71-80 (can anyone confirm that one for me plz) If not i will test it tomorrow.

mluckenbill

Twin Saga Gold Founder
PostedMar 20, 2012 1:23 am

Also seems to have been added for whatever purpose it may serve

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedMar 20, 2012 1:25 am
I was totally about to rage on you Ter for having IE installed, but seeing as you have firefox open, it makes it all better. :3

fearfury4

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2012 2:29 am

Thanks

Thanks guys, after being hacked and losing a whole load of stuff, I am glad you have taken steps for the security of our accounts Smile A step in the right direction, and gives me faith things are getting done Smile