LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2012 9:24 am   Last edited by LOreporter on Mar 24, 2012 2:05 am. Edited 2 times in total

Week 1 News LOtimes UNOFFICIAL

A comic relief news article brought to you by TheDude and TheGuy!
This is from LOtimes UNOFFICIAL!
Note that all this info is based on the forums and maybe made to sound funny. This is for entertainment for those waiting for LO and have nothing to do on the forums so I’ll be making these small news articles to get you to check up on forums a bit more.
Let start by this topic by introducing our staff
TheGuy – Responsible for field work and info finding
TheDude – For reporting this awesome news to you
TheEvilOverlord - A new recruited staff who edits the work from now on
More maybe added for your entertainment

Recruiting people into the group send me a pm if you want to join accepting only 4 more members send me a pm in this format

Name you want shown in the news: The_______
Why you want to join in with us:
What can you contribute:

We are going to do this even when LO opens members are not mentioned unless they agree to be mentioned in forums

Please vote for our next news
Were going to interview two artist that have draw works related to LO
Top 2 choices will be interviewed if one decline we'll interview the third then fourth choice you guys vote for polls will last for only 3 days which will give us time to finish the news article

Link to poll

And now reporting I’m TheDude and before we start this news session I have to just say that I’m a lot more awesome than TheGuy. We had to cut him off before he finished because it is eating into my precious time. Thus starting with the first news we have today. In LO facebook recently the event has just ended

Man isn’t that just amazing great work who took that image I kept staring at him in the eye when I was playing as a Muris. Not only that but also the human introduction video at last has been released to all of us. Man I wish we had more time but we have only a few minutes left for this session so I’ll wrap this all up.

Currently there is little we know about the release date of LO please sign up for close beta on the official site where it say Sign up for close beta and wait patiently. For more information please check forums for more detail from this post

Keep in mind it will improve over time this is the first time I ever did this next week edition will be much better than this one this is only a test to see reaction of people towards this type of post

This news is brought to you by LOtimes UNOFFICIAL
Advertisement

Baserios

Rank 0
Baserios
PostedMar 19, 2012 12:49 pm
Interesting O:
But with my failing English. I don't think I will be able to help much D:
Oh well I will looking forward to see how it come out ^^

The most hurtful wound is the one that never show on body.
My English suck? YES... I KNOW

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMar 19, 2012 3:10 pm
-leaves a post it on theguy's desk w/ a web address on it-

POST IT

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 19, 2012 3:53 pm
Hmmm...neat =o

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2012 4:50 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
-leaves a post it on theguy's desk w/ a web address on it-

POST IT  

Sorry but were only doing news on LO in AGE main facebook there is no info until cb releases most likely once cb date is released we will be doing a comic relief script or a news on it you can count on us! Our next news article will be a longer one with at least 4-5 articles this is only the first stage once the game opens were going to improve much more ty everyone for the apps I'll ask TheEvilOverLord to check over it were making a plan right now on the next news article

What you can expect from us

Entertainment of course it'll be filled with useful information also
Small interviews of people/guild
And you get to read TheDude's Amazing news comments which is me ofcourse

Apps are still up for people who want to join in our crew note that you can say that you are in our crew or keep you identity hidden people like TheGuy and TheEvilOverlord wants their identity hidden same for me so we make these names sorry for not clarifying

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Unique ...

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2012 11:48 pm
Guys please help us choose a interview subject/target as you may say the poll will be in use for only 3 days starting from today giving us 2 days to finish the interview and 1 day to type up the news

link to poll is pasted on top and here

Venikx2012

Rank 0
Venikx2012
PostedMar 20, 2012 5:21 am
I voted for Zenia =O

LOreporter

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2012 5:52 am
We also plan to interview one player every week in our spotlight corner pm us your opinion and the player you want interviewed

1. The player has to be active in forums
2. The player does not need to be famous we love interviewing players that are not known so well
3. The player must not be a guild leader because we plan to do a guild interview in the next few article after this week
4. The player must not be a GS for the same reason as above

Ty and please send your favorite player in pms information will not be released out in open who requested this person and we will need the consent of the person interviewed also so please check your inbox cause you might be the person that the community has chosen or we have chosen ty

From LOtimes team

PcProtege

Rank 0
PcProtege
PostedMar 20, 2012 8:02 am
Looking forward to seeing this ^^