iKawaii512

Rank 0
iKawaii512
PostedMar 18, 2012 9:52 am   Last edited by iKawaii512 on Mar 18, 2012 10:13 am. Edited 6 times in total

[Guild] Wiggle

A friendly guild focused on having a fun and friendly gameplay in Lime Odyssey.
Come to the Wiggly side. We have hugs.

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read our forum. Wiggle is a friendly guild focused on having a fun and friendly gameplay in Lime Odyssey. Our goal is to create not a community of elite PvPers or a group with the best gear, but to have a group of friends who trust each other. We have our own site on Enjin, and a FaceBook page for important events. Our official time zone is GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time). Being in the time zone is not a requirement; it is for scheduling events.

The Leaders of the Guild

Guild Leader: iKawaii512 (Aeria), Riffitique (Enjin)
Vice-Leader: aeriagloris121 (Aeria), Azure (Enjin)
Event Committee Chairman: mehneon (Aeria), WaterNote (Enjin)

Our Divisions:

Unlike most guilds, our Divisions are unique. It is not based on class, but your individual interests. Some examples of the Divisions are Crafting, Art, PVP, and Hunting. You can specialize in one Division or join in up to three! For a full list of the Divisions click here.

Guild Issues and Relations:

A friendly and stress free environment is ideal. If members have issues with one another and can not come to an agreement a Court System has been placed to settle disputes. The Court System is designed similar to a normal Court. Each side will state their views and story on the conflict in turn and a Jury of members that have not heard nor dealt with the situation will decided based on what is said.

Communication:

Here at Wiggle, we feel communication is a must. We have set up a RaidCall Group (750899) for such. Talking is not a requirement and there will be no discrimination for not using a mic.

Member Interaction:

To keep members active, we have created an Event Committee. Every week there will be at least one event (starting Open Beta). The events are classified into two separate types: In-Game Events and Forum Events. Each week the type of event will alternate.

Rules and Requirements:

There are very few rules and requirements for want-to-be-Wigglers.

We are not babysitters
1. The age requirement is 13 or older
-- This is a group of people who play together, not a babysitting service. We do not want to stop everything we are doing to tend to childish games.

English Please
2. Must be able to speak English
-- This is an English speaking guild, however we do not discriminate against those who speak other languages. Just please speak to us when ever you have an issue in English.

Kindness is a Virtue
3. Be kind to fellow members
-- We treat you with great kindness. We would like and hope that you would treat us, your fellow members, with the same kindness.

An Opened Mind Resolves Issues
4. Respect others' way of thinking and personal issues
-- Keeping an open mind will lessen the potential drama issue and increase new ideas.

Not a Reality Show
5. No Drama
-- The members of the guild had their share of drama from guild issues. Please do not start any drama just to get attention or whatever your reason may be for. If we find out that you are behind an unnecessary issue causing drama we will remove you from the guild.

Stay Active
6. Be active
-- Active people will see the most that this guild has to offer. However if you are inactive for over two weeks with out notice then you will be removed.

The Main Story Please
7. Main character must be in the guild and only 1 alt is allowed
-- The rule is pretty much self explanatory. Alts are nice but mains are better.

Three is as Far as You Go
8. You may join up to a max of three divisions
-- The Jack of Trades joins multiple Divisions (up to three) and extends his/her influence by doing so.

Tone Down The Potty Mouth
9. Minimum use of swearing
-- Another self explanatory rule. We are not one to tell you what to say, but please limit the use of offensive swearing.

A Tissue for Your Issue
10. Personal issues with another member must be dealt with personally, if not possible, talk to an administrator or an officer to set up a court date.
-- Another way to limit the potential drama is if you have problems with a member that can not be handled personally, please inform an Administrator or an Officer to bring it to Court.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is currently Open. If you would like to join please fill out the application form on Enjin.

Big thanks to WaterNote for putting this together. Thank you everyone for putting your input into it as well.
Advertisement

iKawaii512

Rank 0
iKawaii512
PostedMar 18, 2012 9:57 am
Reserved Post.

Aura Kingdom IGN: Rhyfie || Guild: Fire_Nation

laskata

Rank 0
laskata
PostedMar 18, 2012 10:06 am
First post, and the guild is finally making progress! YAY!

Arkghyom

Rank 0
Arkghyom
PostedMar 18, 2012 10:33 am
yay, nice <3

vivibenaex

Rank 0
vivibenaex
PostedMar 18, 2012 3:36 pm
Nice! : ) Glad to see we finally have a thread here now~ ♥

LukaTien

Rank 0
LukaTien
PostedMar 18, 2012 7:19 pm
I see we have a thread now~

mehneon

Rank 0
mehneon
PostedMar 18, 2012 8:37 pm
LukaTien wrote:
I see we have a thread now~  

Yes, yes, I worked hard on it. You'd be amazed at how long it took with the editing and the structure and graphics and such. <_<

aeriagloris121

Rank 1
aeriagloris121
PostedMar 19, 2012 6:50 am
Don't you love Trolls Very Happy
Now they are coming from every where!!
boy the extremes they go through.

Anywho, Nice work but its sooooo bright O_O

LujeiTheWitch

Rank 0
LujeiTheWitch
PostedMar 19, 2012 7:04 am
Um uh is it it okay to say I want to join you guys?

"I've Found Me A Big Mousey."

aeriagloris121

Rank 1
aeriagloris121
PostedMar 19, 2012 7:07 am
Yea its okay!
Don't be intimidated by these low lives!
Just haters.

hey um...I don't mean to be rude but I have seen you some where before?