Author Message

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:17 pm
ohFaith wrote:
IGN? In-game name is lSKliFaith, but i prefer getting called ohFaith or Faith.
Quote(Optional)?
Clan(optional)
Colors? You choose
Theme?Any.
Picture u will like on it(character/etc)? Find a suitable image on google: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag  

Here you go ! Hope you like it :3


Advertisement

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1436
Location
Norway
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:43 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
ohFaith wrote:
IGN? In-game name is lSKliFaith, but i prefer getting called ohFaith or Faith.
Quote(Optional)?
Clan(optional)
Colors? You choose
Theme?Any.
Picture u will like on it(character/etc)? Find a suitable image on google: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag  

Here you go ! Hope you like it :3

 
Amazing work. I officially love you now!

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
271
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:45 pm
iGoldDragon, if your making sigs now i would like to request one Smile

Name: Kato
Render Anime related
Color Preferably Dark

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 16, 2013 6:43 pm
Uhh i was a bit confused but hopefully this will suit your needs Razz


Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
271
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 7:51 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
Uhh i was a bit confused but hopefully this will suit your needs Razz

 
I like it but what were you confused on?

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Katovas wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Uhh i was a bit confused but hopefully this will suit your needs Razz

 
I like it but what were you confused on?  
The dark request/anime.

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
271
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2013 9:11 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
Katovas wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Uhh i was a bit confused but hopefully this will suit your needs Razz

 
I like it but what were you confused on?  
The dark request/anime.  


I was thinking that you might use a render like this and give it a dark color and theme Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:02 am
But your a boy so i was like uhh no girl anime renders lol.

MattSniper117

Rank 1
MattSniper117
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
232
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 17, 2013 8:45 am
IGN? Dreamcrusha
Quote(Optional)? Nope its ok
Clan(optional) Nope its ok
Colors? if its possible would you be able to make the colors similar to this picture (http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2011/11/04/HRSotD-Mystical.aspx)
Theme? any
Picture u will like on it(character/etc)? this person (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9302308@N03/5865842948/)

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 17, 2013 10:48 am
MattSniper117 wrote:
IGN? Dreamcrusha
Quote(Optional)? Nope its ok
Clan(optional) Nope its ok
Colors? if its possible would you be able to make the colors similar to this picture (http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2011/11/04/HRSotD-Mystical.aspx)
Theme? any
Picture u will like on it(character/etc)? this person (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9302308@N03/5865842948/)  
That post count of yours is kinda low.

I most preferably make signatures for people who have a average of 200 post already or higher.

I am going to think about it but i might as well make it since you asked nicely through a pm :3

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: