Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedSep 09, 2012 4:50 pm
rathov_khan wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
ijjimilan wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:

Yeah me too, but sadly I lack the creative talents to make an exciting report !! Confused  

thread is enough proof you are talented sir  

Aww, shucks. Embarassed Thanks guys, I love F1 and it's always nice to know my efforts are appreciated. And it's given me to confidence to seriously consider contacting the BBC (who broadcast F1) about the possibility of a job !! Very Happy  
just watched the highlights (i work weekends), you descriptions are spot on, and tbh they had me rearing to go just reading them.

Really mate, give it a shot, whats the worst that could happen? Smile  

Not a lot, I guess !!

Whatever happens, one thing IS for certain. I will be continuing my reports next season !! Smile

But hey, we still have to finish off this season, first. And the big question - Alonso has a (slim) lead in the championship. With just 7 races left to run can anybody beat him, or will he be claiming his third World Championship title ??

The next race is the night race in Singapore on 29 September. Alonso has won this race twice - in 2008, and 2010 - and will no doubt be wanting to repeat his performance this year, or can Vettel - who won last year - rein-in the Spaniard ?? We'll find out, in two weeks' time !!  
And you say you aren't good enough?

Dude.... You are having us on right? lol.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
ijjimilan wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:

Yeah me too, but sadly I lack the creative talents to make an exciting report !! Confused  

thread is enough proof you are talented sir  

Aww, shucks. Embarassed Thanks guys, I love F1 and it's always nice to know my efforts are appreciated. And it's given me to confidence to seriously consider contacting the BBC (who broadcast F1) about the possibility of a job !! Very Happy  
just watched the highlights (i work weekends), you descriptions are spot on, and tbh they had me rearing to go just reading them.

Really mate, give it a shot, whats the worst that could happen? Smile  

Not a lot, I guess !!

Whatever happens, one thing IS for certain. I will be continuing my reports next season !! Smile

But hey, we still have to finish off this season, first. And the big question - Alonso has a (slim) lead in the championship. With just 7 races left to run can anybody beat him, or will he be claiming his third World Championship title ??

The next race is the night race in Singapore on 29 September. Alonso has won this race twice - in 2008, and 2010 - and will no doubt be wanting to repeat his performance this year, or can Vettel - who won last year - rein-in the Spaniard ?? We'll find out, in two weeks' time !!  
And you say you aren't good enough?

Dude.... You are having us on right? lol.  

Just trying for a big finish is all !! Razz

Must say I like the quote in your siggy - "We are all mighty in our own way" - very true dude !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:20 pm
awesome race of Alonso wasnt it?

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 09, 2012 11:48 pm
adidassler123 wrote:

It was good, but would have to say that Perez had a better one. Passing Alonso to take second place, and if there had been another lap then I think Hamilton would have found him breathing down his neck. As it was, he wasn't far behind the leader !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:07 am
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:

It was good, but would have to say that Perez had a better one. Passing Alonso to take second place, and if there had been another lap then I think Hamilton would have found him breathing down his neck. As it was, he wasn't far behind the leader !!  
if he wouldnt had that mechanical fail in Q3 the pole would have been for him,he was too superior in Monza

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:25 am
adidassler123 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:

if he wouldnt had that mechanical fail in Q3 the pole would have been for him,he was too superior in Monza  

Hmm, no !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:42 am
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:

Hmm, no !!  
he was the fastest in Q1 and Q2

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:57 am
adidassler123 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:

Hmm, no !!  
he was the fastest in Q1 and Q2  

Didn't win the race though, did he ??

In fact, was overtaken by a lower-ranked car and driver who easily took second place away from him. So much for superior !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:33 am
ijjimilan wrote:
What is that RSD button or whatever they use to speed up in the races? Like nitrous or what?  
its the back flaps of the vehicle wich opens so u can overtake easier

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 11, 2012 2:48 am
adidassler123 wrote:
ijjimilan wrote:
What is that RSD button or whatever they use to speed up in the races? Like nitrous or what?  
its the back flaps of the vehicle wich opens so u can overtake easier  

Yeah, more or less !!

The DRS or Drag Reduction System, allows a driver to open a flap on his rear spoiler, reducing downforce and allowing him to go marginally faster. But there are rules (aren't there always ?!) The DRS only operates over certain parts of the track (once the stewards have activated the system), and only when the driver is within 1 second of the car in front. Combined with the KERS, it can make for some exciting racing !!

During free practice and qualifying, the DRS is usable at any time !!