Author Message

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
2001
Location
Alba Iulia Romania
PostedSep 07, 2012 2:16 pm
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10597
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 07, 2012 2:28 pm
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
2001
Location
Alba Iulia Romania
PostedSep 07, 2012 2:37 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.  
i would like to remind that Hamilton was copying the telemetrics of Alonso's car in Mclaren, he would have won that championship but they even tried to sabotage his car, his own team... just so Hamilton could won

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10597
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:13 pm
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.  
i would like to remind that Hamilton was copying the telemetrics of Alonso's car in Mclaren, he would have won that championship but they even tried to sabotage his car, his own team... just so Hamilton could won  
Excuse me?

Oh yes Hamilton's car did not cut out in the Chinese grand prix, and Alonso didn't wait in his teams pits for 5 seconds after he was told to go so that Hamilton could not get his fast lap in in the penultimate GP.

Sorry, Alonso blew it.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
2001
Location
Alba Iulia Romania
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:54 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.  
i would like to remind that Hamilton was copying the telemetrics of Alonso's car in Mclaren, he would have won that championship but they even tried to sabotage his car, his own team... just so Hamilton could won  
Excuse me?

Oh yes Hamilton's car did not cut out in the Chinese grand prix, and Alonso didn't wait in his teams pits for 5 seconds after he was told to go so that Hamilton could not get his fast lap in in the penultimate GP.

Sorry, Alonso blew it.  
and now u gonna tell me Hamilton is a good teamate? ask Buton

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10597
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:55 pm
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.  
i would like to remind that Hamilton was copying the telemetrics of Alonso's car in Mclaren, he would have won that championship but they even tried to sabotage his car, his own team... just so Hamilton could won  
Excuse me?

Oh yes Hamilton's car did not cut out in the Chinese grand prix, and Alonso didn't wait in his teams pits for 5 seconds after he was told to go so that Hamilton could not get his fast lap in in the penultimate GP.

Sorry, Alonso blew it.  
and now u gonna tell me Hamilton is a good teamate? ask Buton  
Never said that. What i said was that Alonso sabotaged a rookie on his debut seeing that Hamilton was aiming to knock him out of his title.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
2001
Location
Alba Iulia Romania
PostedSep 07, 2012 4:25 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
adidassler123 wrote:
if u wanna see a rainmaster just type on youtube Alonso in Hungaroring or in Malaysia Wink  
After the stunts Alonso pulled on Hamilton on Hamiltons debut season i have lost all respect for him. Hamilton could well have won on his debut if not for Alonso.  
i would like to remind that Hamilton was copying the telemetrics of Alonso's car in Mclaren, he would have won that championship but they even tried to sabotage his car, his own team... just so Hamilton could won  
Excuse me?

Oh yes Hamilton's car did not cut out in the Chinese grand prix, and Alonso didn't wait in his teams pits for 5 seconds after he was told to go so that Hamilton could not get his fast lap in in the penultimate GP.

Sorry, Alonso blew it.  
and now u gonna tell me Hamilton is a good teamate? ask Buton  
Never said that. What i said was that Alonso sabotaged a rookie on his debut seeing that Hamilton was aiming to knock him out of his title.  
a title who won Ferrari because of that rookie and his ego?

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
Joined
19 Dec 2009
Posts
2782
Location
Huddersfield United Kingdom
PostedSep 07, 2012 10:53 pm
Well, to be honest, Alonso has one of the biggest ego's in F1 !!

This was one of the problems during his time at McLaren, where he automatically expected that everybody would run around making sure that he would be well taken care of, at the expense of his team-mate. McLaren on the other hand, have been grooming Hamilton ever since his first race in karting, when he told Ron Dennis (boss of McLaren) that he was 'gonna drive for them, one day'. Dennis took this on board, and had been keeping a close eye on him ever since. So when the opportunity arose to give him a drive at his 'dream team', naturally he accepted !!

Alonso didn't like - or just didn't bother to try and understand - this Dennis-Hamilton relationship, hence the well-publicised reports of the 'dam ning' cellphone messages. This - as you can imagine - didn't go down too well with the team, and any respect they might have had for him him evaporated, and soon after it was reported that Alonso would be going to Ferrari the next season - HIS 'dream team', and why (imho) he 'engineered' the scandal in the first place !!

As for the Hamilton-Button relationship, sure there's a few 'niggles' between them, but that's ok. The same 'niggles' are prevalent in all teams, it helps to keep the drivers on their toes, and competitive. Both have demonstrated on numerous occasions that they are 'team players', giving the other driver the advantage, instead of keeping it for themselves. Unlike Alonso, who's frequent radio complaints about Massa being ahead of him, and demanding the team tell him to 'pull over' and let him pass, have been wearing very thin, and not just with me !!

Yes, he's a talented driver, 2 World Championships proves that. But he's arrogant also, too arrogant imho !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
Joined
15 Nov 2009
Posts
2001
Location
Alba Iulia Romania
PostedSep 08, 2012 1:31 am
rathov_khan wrote:
Well, to be honest, Alonso has one of the biggest ego's in F1 !!

This was one of the problems during his time at McLaren, where he automatically expected that everybody would run around making sure that he would be well taken care of, at the expense of his team-mate. McLaren on the other hand, have been grooming Hamilton ever since his first race in karting, when he told Ron Dennis (boss of McLaren) that he was 'gonna drive for them, one day'. Dennis took this on board, and had been keeping a close eye on him ever since. So when the opportunity arose to give him a drive at his 'dream team', naturally he accepted !!

Alonso didn't like - or just didn't bother to try and understand - this Dennis-Hamilton relationship, hence the well-publicised reports of the 'dam ning' cellphone messages. This - as you can imagine - didn't go down too well with the team, and any respect they might have had for him him evaporated, and soon after it was reported that Alonso would be going to Ferrari the next season - HIS 'dream team', and why (imho) he 'engineered' the scandal in the first place !!

As for the Hamilton-Button relationship, sure there's a few 'niggles' between them, but that's ok. The same 'niggles' are prevalent in all teams, it helps to keep the drivers on their toes, and competitive. Both have demonstrated on numerous occasions that they are 'team players', giving the other driver the advantage, instead of keeping it for themselves. Unlike Alonso, who's frequent radio complaints about Massa being ahead of him, and demanding the team tell him to 'pull over' and let him pass, have been wearing very thin, and not just with me !!

Yes, he's a talented driver, 2 World Championships proves that. But he's arrogant also, too arrogant imho !!  
the thing is Alonso brought the sponsors at Mclaren (Santander,Mutua Madrilena,Vodafone ,etc) in exchange they promissed him a good car and to be nr 1 pilot in the team,and then the rookie came and u know the story

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
Joined
19 Dec 2009
Posts
2782
Location
Huddersfield United Kingdom
PostedSep 08, 2012 3:21 am
Well, he did have a good car, and he was the number 1 driver. Hamilton didn't have a problem about being the number 2, he was quite happy in that role while he learned his F1 craft !!

Some of the cracks began to appear during testing and practice, and Hamilton was (maybe) 1/10th of a second quicker than Alonso, who demanded that his car was set up the same. Turned out that BOTH cars were identical, yet Hamilton was consistently quicker. They can make the cars as good as they can, but can't chop and change the drivers the same way. Sure, they can get more practice, and try different routes around a circuit to try and find a faster line, but in the end the skills of the driver make the difference between a fast and slow car, and Hamilton was demonstrating WHY Ron Dennis had so much faith in him, for so long !!

When Alonso demanded that Hamilton's car should be 'fixed' so that it would be slower than his, the team shook their collective heads and said 'no', which is understandable - I mean, how many teams would agree ??

To my mind, Alonso has never really grasped the concept of the 'team', and that there's more involved than just him. Yes he's good, 2-times world champion proves that. But he's only able to BE that good, cos of the quality of the team behind him !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: