adidassler123
PostedSep 02, 2012 8:00 am
that dude Grosjean is a menace,he almost killed Alonso

Advertisement

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 02, 2012 8:40 am
Well, with respect, it's difficult to know at this point exactly what happened. I only reported what I saw on the tv, and no doubt the stewards will go into greater depth. That Grosjean flew across Alonso's car is without doubt, as did Perez, but as to who actually caused the crash I honestly don't know !!

And in truth, according to the majority of drivers, the biggest menace in the championship is Maldonado, who makes moves without seeming to care how it'll affect the rest of the grid. His 'jump start' (if that's what is how it's detemined) may even have had a significant contribution to the crash. We'll just have to wait and see how the stewards call it, they have technical equipment that can determine car position, events, etc., and as I said get the drivers' perspective too !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 02, 2012 9:43 am
there are 3 kamikazes in F1 by this order Maldonado , Grosjean and Kobayashi, F1 is changing , the talented pilots wont get a car these days unless they have sponsors behind Wink

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:29 am
Laughing

Yeah, 'Kamikaze' Kobayashi does have his moments, fortunately not so many these days (but he is a darn good driver when he wants to be). And we'll be losing another talent too, since Michael Schumacher has announced his retirement at the end of the season (forgot to mention that it my report, sorry) !!

Some of the lower-ranked drivers already do have a sponsor, and that has influenced the teams to select them as the cash comes in very handy. Fortunately the top teams - McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull for eg - are still able to cope ok. But yeah, sponsored drivers could be a major factor in the future, and as you say the talents may not get a look-in without one !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 02, 2012 10:47 am
well they banned Grosjean for Monza's race so that should teach him a lesson

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 02, 2012 11:52 am
Yeah true. According to the site, as you said Grosjean gets a one race ban, plus Maldonado gets 2 five-place grid penalties, while Alonso had "no idea what happened" !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:56 pm
Alonso is unlucky that he doesnt have 1 of the 3 fastest cars in championship Lotus,Redbull or Mclaren

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Yeah, but traditionally Ferrari have usually had the fastest cars in the race, so it's kinda nice to see 'em having to mix it with the others in midfield !!

adidassler123

Rank 4
adidassler123
PostedSep 07, 2012 5:57 am
Mclaren will win in Monza,because the Ferrari's might have the faster engine but the aerodinamics will make the difference, so i guess Lewis will win , unless its gonna rain and then Alonso will surely win

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 07, 2012 7:10 am
Not necessarily. The best rainmeister has always been Schumacher, who excels in the wet. I remember a coupla seasons ago, at a very wet Spa, Alonso's car was in the barrier - as were several others - while Schumacher just glided past without a care in the world !! Wink

Aerodynamics are important, of course, but if the tyres aren't performing then it's like driving on ice. And this year there have been lots of questions about the quality of the Pirelli compounds, from their slicks all the way through to full wets. Both drivers and teams have complained about them. Can only wait and see what the FIA have to say about them !!

I've not seen any of the early practice runs for Monza, so can't comment, I'll wait and see what happens this weekend. But it's a great circuit, very fast, and I like driving it, though it can also be a right PITA sometimes !!