Author Message

dvd123456

Rank 2
Joined
05 Aug 2010
Posts
623
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Archer HM Build 20-30

is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15077
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedMar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

dvd123456 wrote:
is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str  


it's known since ages that full luc doesn't work. You need DEX to not miss. If you can afford a restat stone or a good lapissed gear with a lot +LUC, then you can go for 4STR-3DEX or 5STR-2DEX. Once you are lvl 30, you can look for dread gears to link it with STR/DEX or LUC/DEX/STR ( important -> less important, so link a lot luc first, followed by DEX, then STR ). With this you don't need a restat stone. Aim for minimum of 300 LUC if you want to try this out.

At lvl 50, you should be able to get 500+ LUC, 300+ DEX and rest in STR.

signature of xybolt

dvd123456

Rank 2
Joined
05 Aug 2010
Posts
623
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

xybolt wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str  


it's known since ages that full luc doesn't work. You need DEX to not miss. If you can afford a restat stone or a good lapissed gear with a lot +LUC, then you can go for 4STR-3DEX or 5STR-2DEX. Once you are lvl 30, you can look for dread gears to link it with STR/DEX or LUC/DEX/STR ( important -> less important, so link a lot luc first, followed by DEX, then STR ). With this you don't need a restat stone. Aim for minimum of 300 LUC if you want to try this out.

At lvl 50, you should be able to get 500+ LUC, 300+ DEX and rest in STR.  

we talk about 20-30pvp Very Happy
not sure if i can have 300luc
wep 30luc
top 30luc
pants 30luc
Shoes 30luc
=120 +every ring smting like 20 or low =240 if i try get +300luc then will be my dex/str low
i think i will build dex/str and link whit str/dex/abs 5
btw how much status possible get if linked at every piece absorption 5?

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
733
Location
United States
PostedMar 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

dvd123456 wrote:
xybolt wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str  


it's known since ages that full luc doesn't work. You need DEX to not miss. If you can afford a restat stone or a good lapissed gear with a lot +LUC, then you can go for 4STR-3DEX or 5STR-2DEX. Once you are lvl 30, you can look for dread gears to link it with STR/DEX or LUC/DEX/STR ( important -> less important, so link a lot luc first, followed by DEX, then STR ). With this you don't need a restat stone. Aim for minimum of 300 LUC if you want to try this out.

At lvl 50, you should be able to get 500+ LUC, 300+ DEX and rest in STR.  

we talk about 20-30pvp Very Happy
not sure if i can have 300luc
wep 30luc
top 30luc
pants 30luc
Shoes 30luc
=120 +every ring smting like 20 or low =240 if i try get +300luc then will be my dex/str low
i think i will build dex/str and link whit str/dex/abs 5
btw how much status possible get if linked at every piece absorption 5?  


Those are almost my 30 stats ( 550 luc, 350 Dex and 250 str) of course its for Um. But subtract 60pts for the UM difference, but still possible.

dvd123456

Rank 2
Joined
05 Aug 2010
Posts
623
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

itchago wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
xybolt wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str  


it's known since ages that full luc doesn't work. You need DEX to not miss. If you can afford a restat stone or a good lapissed gear with a lot +LUC, then you can go for 4STR-3DEX or 5STR-2DEX. Once you are lvl 30, you can look for dread gears to link it with STR/DEX or LUC/DEX/STR ( important -> less important, so link a lot luc first, followed by DEX, then STR ). With this you don't need a restat stone. Aim for minimum of 300 LUC if you want to try this out.

At lvl 50, you should be able to get 500+ LUC, 300+ DEX and rest in STR.  

we talk about 20-30pvp Very Happy
not sure if i can have 300luc
wep 30luc
top 30luc
pants 30luc
Shoes 30luc
=120 +every ring smting like 20 or low =240 if i try get +300luc then will be my dex/str low
i think i will build dex/str and link whit str/dex/abs 5
btw how much status possible get if linked at every piece absorption 5?  


Those are almost my 30 stats ( 550 luc, 350 Dex and 250 str) of course its for Um. But subtract 60pts for the UM difference, but still possible.  

say what you have linked i think not possible get 550 luc, 350 Dex and 250 str
at every pice possible (top 95status pants 115 status gauntlet 105status boots 95status wep 60status)+ helmet and rings+maybe all piece oj =50status
btw is good have absorption 5? or lapis lv5

itchago

Rank 2
itchago
Joined
05 Sep 2009
Posts
733
Location
United States
PostedMar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

dvd123456 wrote:
itchago wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
xybolt wrote:
dvd123456 wrote:
is good build 4str 3dex?
or is batter try get full luc?not sure if possible get 475 if possible then will be low dex/str  


it's known since ages that full luc doesn't work. You need DEX to not miss. If you can afford a restat stone or a good lapissed gear with a lot +LUC, then you can go for 4STR-3DEX or 5STR-2DEX. Once you are lvl 30, you can look for dread gears to link it with STR/DEX or LUC/DEX/STR ( important -> less important, so link a lot luc first, followed by DEX, then STR ). With this you don't need a restat stone. Aim for minimum of 300 LUC if you want to try this out.

At lvl 50, you should be able to get 500+ LUC, 300+ DEX and rest in STR.  

we talk about 20-30pvp Very Happy
not sure if i can have 300luc
wep 30luc
top 30luc
pants 30luc
Shoes 30luc
=120 +every ring smting like 20 or low =240 if i try get +300luc then will be my dex/str low
i think i will build dex/str and link whit str/dex/abs 5
btw how much status possible get if linked at every piece absorption 5?  


Those are almost my 30 stats ( 550 luc, 350 Dex and 250 str) of course its for Um. But subtract 60pts for the UM difference, but still possible.  

say what you have linked i think not possible get 550 luc, 350 Dex and 250 str
at every pice possible (top 95status pants 115 status gauntlet 105status boots 95status wep 60status)+ helmet and rings+maybe all piece oj =50status
btw is good have absorption 5? or lapis lv5  


I dont have abs linked, i went for dps. But if you have dreads and want abs go for it, alot do.
i will post my stats when i get off work. Im wearing full dreads, linked all 6's. Even my heroics had close to those stats, str was just lower.

dvd123456

Rank 2
Joined
05 Aug 2010
Posts
623
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 15, 2012 2:42 pm
ok post ss or send me pm when you will be home i want see Very Happy

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15077
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedMar 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: Archer HM Build 20-30

dvd123456 wrote:
we talk about 20-30pvp Very Happy  


my apologizes then, but 900 stat points can be achieved in canta, it only requires a large budget.

signature of xybolt

nazyperson

Rank 0
nazyperson
Joined
21 Dec 2008
Posts
20
Location
palmyra United States
PostedApr 08, 2012 12:14 am
if u are willing to spend the money for a good set of 20-30 pvp armor go pure luc and link 100 luc 400 dex and 400 str in a full dread gear and enchant the bow u got as much as u can afford and u will be good to go u will have 302 luc in the end that will give u good crit's and u will still be able to hit and not miss cause of ur 400 dex and still be able to do good damage cause of ur 400 str aswell

<a>Photobucket</a>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: