GMJadynn

Game Master
GMJadynn
PostedMar 14, 2012 4:38 pm   Last edited by GMJadynn on Mar 30, 2012 2:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Purgatory Abyss

There exists the most perilous monsters and gods pent in COG prison. If you arrive level 60, you can command your troops to conquer the Purgatory Abyss and gain the super rewards.

Boss LOOT: all red gems, new red/orange/purple equipments, transmutation items and other things.

1. How to go to the Purgatory Abyss?

First of all, you may join in an alliance, click the NPC called Pathfinder and choose the “Purgatory Abyss” Button.

Each one can enter the Purgatory Abyss twice at most. The First one of each day is free, the other will cost 5 gold or coupons.

If you lose in Purgatory Abyss and you want continue to have a try, you may need to revive. And it will also cost 5 gold or coupons. Revive only recovers the chance for challenge.

Purgatory Abyss

1. This shows the monsters and boss’s level, strength, LOOT and the room.

2. This shows your troops and deploy, inventory and other things.

3. Living Light: This item can increase your recovery when you use this item.
Recovery 1-50%: each one item increase 1%
Recovery 51-60%: each two items increase 1%
Recovery 61-70%: each three items increase 1%
Recovery 71-80%: each four items increase 1%
Recovery 81-90%: each five items increase 1%
Each Living Light costs 5 gold and 4 gold for VIP.

If you think it is ok, click start and enter the battle.

Auto Challenge

Choose the Auto Challenge, click start and enter the auto battle.
1. Auto Challenge

Each battle need 60 seconds for cool down, and the cooldown time can’t be shorten or cleared.
If your troop’s strength is not enough, the auto battle will be stop.
And if you auto battle the top room your arrived by your manual, the auto challenge will also stop.

Otherwise, VIP can use automatic army replenishment in order to guarantee you have enough strength.

Now the Purgatory Abyss has 4 layers, called Arrogance, Envy, Wrath, Sloth.
Each layer has 25 rooms and every 5, 10, 15, 20 room lived mini boss, the 25 room lived big boss. Only to beat the big boss, you can go to the next layer.
Next time we will release more layers.

Purgatory Abyss has its rank. You can check your position in this rank.

Super Rewards

Boss Loot:

All red gem

New red equipment:

Advertisement

Dirklesteen

Rank 0
Dirklesteen
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:13 pm
What is recovery?

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:39 pm
Dirklesteen wrote:
What is recovery?  

Unit Recovery.

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedMar 14, 2012 8:10 pm

interesting

this looks pretty interesting, did it work well in test servers?

Drwel

Rank 0
Drwel
PostedMar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

nice

^
items look pretty good--i like this update--

EskevarMkDrake

Rank 0
EskevarMkDrake
PostedMar 15, 2012 6:25 am
LOL the enemies units yet in layer 2 (lv 93) dodge more than Khoi in 90H (so lv 103)...
A mages (so with a teorically agility of a rock) have dodged my 3 tramps... of my agi hero too...

Indeed why I fight versus lv 95 enemies and find lv 73 purple stuff?
I like to fight lv 95 using barks, tramps, cateran and find 80-94 lv stuff otherwise I like to fight lv 80 enemies to find lv 73 stuff....
As always dev choose the easy way to earn money

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 15, 2012 10:08 am
EskevarMkDrake wrote:
LOL the enemies units yet in layer 2 (lv 93) dodge more than Khoi in 90H (so lv 103)...
A mages (so with a teorically agility of a rock) have dodged my 3 tramps... of my agi hero too...

Indeed why I fight versus lv 95 enemies and find lv 73 purple stuff?
I like to fight lv 95 using barks, tramps, cateran and find 80-94 lv stuff otherwise I like to fight lv 80 enemies to find lv 73 stuff....
As always dev choose the easy way to earn money  

What's your accuracy like? I don't start getting a lot of dodges till Layer 3(On S3, my S5 starts getting a lot of dodges end of layer 1 beginning of layer 2) a lot of the gear that is in the Purgatory has accuracy on it to help you hit their dodge rates.

EskevarMkDrake

Rank 0
EskevarMkDrake
PostedMar 15, 2012 3:03 pm
I dont consider myself a great player. I like to think me a "normal" lv 99 player that spend medium time on game so I expect to do layer 1 easy, 2 medium, 3 hard.
I miss with atk red (99), agi red (96), bal red(94) an enemy mage of lv 93.
I think is normal when I can use "only" a T3 tramp with basic agi of 70 while the game can use a mage with 320 of agi...
I dont want better troops but at least to have same choices: isnt fair?

Probably the problem is the too few layers that are so too much compressed.
Probably the layers should be more like 6-7 to make difficulty growth less.

On server 3 at lv 99 with many losses (for the dodge) i hit 2 room of layer 3.
On server 4 at lv 83 with many losses (for the dodge) i hit 25 room of layer 1 after 3 trying (barks, cateran, tramps...).
I say that testing isnt done right, but its my opinion. U can have better player, with better stuffs and better gems, but so the event is only for who can afford to lose many and many t3...

Edit:
Sorry i forgot to answer you about accuracy. My best unit the agi red hero lv 96 have 794. the others about 650-750.

GrimMercy

Rank 0
GrimMercy
PostedMar 15, 2012 3:34 pm

strength

what is that strength above the pic of ur army for? My army shows 48016 on my deploy page, but in the dungeon of new event, it says only 35965. WTF?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: strength

GrimMercy wrote:
what is that strength above the pic of ur army for? My army shows 48016 on my deploy page, but in the dungeon of new event, it says only 35965. WTF?  

Can you provide me with 2 screenshots of it doing this with you, one of you at the deploy page in purgatory the other the purgatory screen? Mine are both showing 70,650.