Author Message

rogue15501

Rank 2
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Posts
500
Location
Canada
PostedJul 29, 2012 3:51 am
KarVilj wrote:
I have "Token of Win" I taked it from bankteller and i cant put ir on my wh? Hoe can i redeem it then?  


Just put the token in slot 1 of your bag and Tell GM's in your ticket that it's in that location. Shouldn't be an issue m8. Good luck.

[GS]Rogue
Advertisement

KarVilj

Rank 0
Joined
09 Feb 2012
Posts
148
Location
Tonga
PostedJul 29, 2012 4:39 am
rogue15501 wrote:
KarVilj wrote:
I have "Token of Win" I taked it from bankteller and i cant put ir on my wh? Hoe can i redeem it then?  


Just put the token in slot 1 of your bag and Tell GM's in your ticket that it's in that location. Shouldn't be an issue m8. Good luck.

[GS]Rogue  


Ty for info Smile

Superluken

Rank 0
Superluken
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
47
Location
Belgium
PostedJul 31, 2012 3:35 am
Can the description of First letter A be included in the list again? It was a placeholder in the July EOM tiered:

Bonus Tier 2 14000AP
Choice Box, choose one of the following:
-OP Hammer Mbox even odds @ 5/10 Ops <--Added Based on player Feedback
-Rotco Helm of choice
- Worship 1-15 Or Dread 20-30 Gear leggings and guants ( You choice of either Worship Or Dread Gear, Place Holder First Letter A ) <--Based on feedback

Thank you
Yphriele

soxy43

Rank 4
soxy43
Joined
07 Apr 2009
Posts
2868
Location
Australia
PostedAug 02, 2012 2:48 am
Are the Troll of Tears transferable and can u link Life 7's with them

soxy43

Rank 4
soxy43
Joined
07 Apr 2009
Posts
2868
Location
Australia
PostedAug 02, 2012 2:49 am
The Troll Of Tear A3 - that is

baduansharif

Rank 1
Joined
24 Mar 2008
Posts
284
Location
Buenos Aires Argentina
PostedAug 09, 2012 12:59 am
soxy43 wrote:
Are the Troll of Tears transferable and can u link Life 7's with them  

soxy43 wrote:
The Troll Of Tear A3 - that is  


troll of tear a3 is tradeable already, and no you can't link life 7, only stat lapis

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
4308
Location
Philippines
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:54 am
is ITEM RECOVERY have expiration????
why its not Tradeable and cant use to the ppol didnt purchase it...???
it must be tradeable not all ppol can buy it for 7500 k AP.. ;(

like Character restore its Tradeable so other ppol can buy it too wht will happen to ppol dnt buy AP and lost item... they cannot bring it back anymore???

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
4308
Location
Philippines
PostedAug 17, 2012 3:31 am
Hmmmmm seems no response for my questions..... no clarifications no anything....
hmmm another questions again is Token of Win have expiration too??? Hope GM will answer this ty....

Viralfi

GameSage: Shaiya
Viralfi
Joined
12 Jun 2009
Posts
190
Location
Belgium
PostedAug 17, 2012 9:25 am
Mellijor wrote:
is ITEM RECOVERY have expiration????
why its not Tradeable and cant use to the ppol didnt purchase it...???
it must be tradeable not all ppol can buy it for 7500 k AP.. ;(

like Character restore its Tradeable so other ppol can buy it too wht will happen to ppol dnt buy AP and lost item... they cannot bring it back anymore???  


You can not trade it but u can recover item that was broken on other accaunt.
In the message u need to fill this questions with the accaunt info that lost the item.
 
- Contact ticket title: Item recovery - Be sure to put "Item recovery" as the Subject!
- Account Name:
- Character's Name Who Broke The Item:
- Name of Server the Character was on:
- Exact Name of item (Do not use slang names or abbreviations):
- Day the item was Broken (Must be within a month from the date you purchased the Item Recovery):
- Other: Other info that may help us identify the Item to recover.  

I have done it for some one and he got item back next day.

Dont know about the expiration of the Item Recovery Stone, need GMs answer on that. But the item that was broken has the time limit to recover it.

 
Purchasing an Item Recovery allows you to recover one item that broke from Lapis/lapisia in the past 30 days.  

Saoud

Rank 4
Saoud
Joined
26 Sep 2008
Posts
2268
Location
My Love Kuw United States
PostedSep 07, 2012 2:15 am
i find snowydowy thread more useful than ur thread rendy Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: