BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:19 am

Level 65 Heroic Trial FAQs

Mayor's Dream and Slain!
Heroic Trials FAQs

What are Heroic Trials?
Heroic Trials are enhanced versions of earlier dungeons to provide more of a challenge for our level 65+ players. These trials include stronger monsters and far better items for players to pick up.

Where do I go to start the Heroic Trials?
To start the Heroic Trials you will need to visit Diana in Aven. Elem. Expeditionary Baroness Diana is located at X480, Y397 near Guild Quest Officer Kaiser.

What are the Requirements?
Trial: Mayor's Dream - 5-Player
  • Players will need to be in a Party.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least level 65.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Mayor's Dream" in Golden Plains.

Trial: Slain - 8-Player
  • Players will need to be part of a Raid.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least level 65.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Slain" in Arid Wilds.

Please note that you will not be able to enter these trials if you are currently queued for Arena.

Are there any special drops from these Heroic Trials?
Sacred Scar Heart, Flawless Ash, Fear Core, Evolution Blood, Lv 63 - 65 White Equipment, Yellow Blueprints for Lv 65 Equipment, Lv 65 Yellow Equipment and Lv 65 Trophies.

Which Trophies are available?
The following trophies are available from bosses in the trial versions of Mayor's Dream and Slain.

How many times can I run the Heroic Trials in a day?
You can run the Heroic Trials up to 10 times a day. This means each run, no matter which one you run, counts towards the total for the day. (8 Tasos and 2 Baltaroi would be an example of 10 runs.)

The counter does not count a 24 hour period from when you first run but counts down until 12am server time (EDT). When the server hits 12am the counter is reset allowing you to run 10 more trials.

Can I get any Trophy Fusion Scrolls from these Heroic Trials?
Sorry guys, No new Trophy Fusion Scrolls this time. There are a few Lv2 Enchantments though.

Where is the Final Boss in Trial: Slain?
A few moments after defeating Anderli you should receive a message telling you that Extradimensional rift has been activated! <Extradimensional Worm> Kassadiin appears in Crystal Path (73, 57). Head down to X73, Y57 and defeat this vile creature known as Kassadiin! After destroying Kassadiin talk to the Soul Guardian and continue about your business.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, if you have additional questions or concerns feel free to post them in this thread or via the Contact Us.

Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMar 14, 2012 10:22 am
bob, u so sexy

xPesmerga

Rank 0
xPesmerga
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:28 pm
hahaha,

nice nickname for a GS,
you accumulating too much malice.

but cool FAQs tho

bobbyarmstrong

Rank 0
bobbyarmstrong
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Relaera wrote:
bob, u so sexy  

I concur.

bobbyarmstrong

Rank 0
bobbyarmstrong
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:31 pm
Umm... anyway, Alice has two Trophies? o.oa

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:33 pm
bobbyarmstrong wrote:
Umm... anyway, Alice has two Trophies? o.oa  

Double Alice FTW! When you beat the first form a second, larger Alice appears!

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Equipment Drops

is there a list of which bosses in the new trials drop yellow equipment yet? like which bosses drop the lvl 65 maces, rapiers, staves, etc? and which armor is it that drops as well? o.o

p.s. also when will the legendary weapons be coming out? any1 know? =O

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Equipment Drops

raedrin wrote:
is there a list of which bosses in the new trials drop yellow equipment yet? like which bosses drop the lvl 65 maces, rapiers, staves, etc? and which armor is it that drops as well? o.o  

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to compile a list for what mobs drop which items. The regular mobs drop the white gear while most of the blueprints and yellow gear are on the bosses. You'll just have to use the in game info to see while running the Trials. (For those that do not know, Click the ? on the Mob info for a drop list.) Sorry that there isn't a list available at the moment.

thianx

Rank 0
thianx
PostedMar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

raedrin wrote:

Rapier = Mayor Dream 2nd boss
Tank Mace = Slain 2nd boss
Mcrit Staff = Slain 3rd boss
etc just wait it in game Very Happy

Highwind - Knight of the ol' Republic - Sapphire

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 14, 2012 11:30 pm

raedrin wrote:

I will be updating my heroic trials drop list topic with the new trials shortly.