Hospeco

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

[guild] Alphas recruiting

looking for future members, and contest information!!
my character name is Absolum, and me and Norin are making a guild called Alphas. we are the best of the best and are recruiting anyone who is interested.
Who we are looking for:
we are looking for members who are dedicated, helpful players whowant to have a great time, while still being committed to the guild. if anyone is interested in joining you can either comment with a discription about yourself including your age, gender, your activeness in the game, and some things you will bring to the guild as well as your battle and trade class.
if you would like to know more about the Alphas you can see more on out website: http://Alphasguild.webs.com
if the website is down for any reason because it is still being worked on then just try again another day or send me an email here. this guild will have ventrillo for guild raids, the website has instant messaging, contests, and will have many different events including giveaways, and benefits.
For added fun we are cunducting a giveaway!!
if you go to the website, make a username, and post a comment in the in forums under the contest post, you will be put in a drawing for a free item mall item when open beta, and the item mall is up!! courtesy of me, the guild leader. you dont even need to end up becoming a member of Alpha in open beta to enter the contest!
this guild will be made about 1-2 days into closed beta, and open beta.
our hopes are that after some of the members joined us in the alpha test, they will follow us in the closed beta, and to the open beta so our family can grow.
we look forward to seeing future members!!!
Advertisement

Hospeco

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2012 3:09 pm

hi again

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask Very Happy

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 28, 2012 12:05 pm
Hi Absolum, call me Zel. I am making a "Guild List" for the forums & I hope to get nearly all of the guilds listed on it. I was making my rounds throughout the forms sending an invite to all the guilds, & wanted to PM you but you don't accept PMs. So here I am posting on your form in hopes you will see this. lol

The "Guild List" is located HERE. If you would like to submit your guild, please PM me the information. Thank you for your time.