yahooember

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Suriname the sin

comment, tell me if u like it, and tell me if it was smexah :3
This is the past of Suriname the sin.. she didnt act like this her whole life though, this is how it started. When Suriname was just in 6th grade, she was beautiful, smart, agile, sweet, and talked to everyone. but one day, suriname was working with a boy she had loved for her whole life. she touched his hand on accident and squealed like she was about to wet her pants. the boy she liked laughed so hard he did pee his pants and had to go to the gym to get fresh pants. Unless u have no emotions, u can see suriname was humiliated. she sliped into depression in about a day. all the kids at school laughed at her, squealed at her, and touched her hand and squealed. it went on like this until she finally disappered right before graduation(not to commit suicide). the boy that she still loved, a little too late, had found her crying behind a dumpster. she was crying so hard that her hands and gown were soaked, and she filled her cap with tears. Of course the boy asked,Suriame, why are you crying? She said, Because i decided to fall in love with you. boy~i*suriname~i had everything, but then i couldn't stop myself and i let the whole school know i loved you!boy~i.....i don;t know what to say..other than im sorry.....suriname~well its a little too late for that!and you know what, im slowly dying because i never stopped loving you and i dont remember a time when i didnt! but it doesnt matter because you don't lo-(the boy had always loved suriname, in fact he couldn;t help but attack her right on the spot tongue first o.o)he backed her up into the side of the dumpster and they spent the whole night there making love o.o.......suriname's dress was pretty much unsalvageable, and the boy had to pay for it. now suriname lives a happy life with the boy she loved, and they have 3 kids o.o........FIN
Advertisement

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMar 13, 2012 4:44 pm
This reminds me of a anime show for some reason i can't remember what the name was... other than that a 6th grader having 3 kids o.o xD

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 13, 2012 5:06 pm
lol true i really can't of it

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:12 pm
omg cant imagine that on myself lol