Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Rant..

Cuz i can.
FFS Areia stop lining your pockets and think about your customers, i was a bloody GS i always supported areia in the hopes that change would ACTUALLY come, But no, nothing, same old bullcrap about everything, a website update that fixed nothing, promises that have been long forgotten over 2 years ago (AP merchants anyone?) I hope to god that an Aeria director sees this, i really do, because they are ruining not only their games, but their reputation, but i have doubts, i mean, who needs to read forums when you can read a peice of paper to see how much money you are losing then blame the managers when it is your dumbass policys that are the cause right?

I am going to say this clearly for you if you are reading Mr Director:

STOP LINING YOUR POCKETS AND THINKING ABOUT HOW BEST TO MILK YOUR CASH COW AND START THINKING ABOUT HOW TO RETAIN THE CUSTOMERS YOU HAVE!

Shaiya as an example

New player walk in.. asks "geez how does someone compete in this game without spending real money?" and is told "you can't" BRAVO, you lost a potential AP buyer. Get it yet?

I use to be a $200-300 a month AP buyer... say bye bye to your money, i wont support a company that doesn't care, that pressues its staff to make money with idiotic policys that contradict themselves.

/Rant over.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 13, 2012 1:33 am
You made me bite. Although I agree with your point....

$200-300 per month to troll canta against new players with rank+gear advantage. Razz I notice a lot of the older (moderate to heavy) AP buyers complaining about AP-driven policies driving new players away yet they have no problem splurging to gear up in the past. Hypocrite much?

/troll over

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 13, 2012 6:18 am
Alastoreo wrote:
You made me bite. Although I agree with your point....

$200-300 per month to troll canta against new players with rank+gear advantage. Razz I notice a lot of the older (moderate to heavy) AP buyers complaining about AP-driven policies driving new players away yet they have no problem splurging to gear up in the past. Hypocrite much?

/troll over  
oh they have a problem with it alright, you think they want to be uber against no competition? where is the fun in that? think about this, EVERY pvp zone is near dead, i dont care what 'statisticas and number' areia throws around, i see it with my own eyes, the only canta zone that active is eatin, everythwere else is 100% ghost town, 1-15 is heading the same way, linked goddess is near dead and 70 pvp is dominated by a select few that are now so far ahead that its impossible for anyone to catch up to them.

Now you tell me, you really this thats what AP buyers want? Its not. They get better for a reason.. to beat ofther people that are trying the same thing, except it becoems a battle of the wallets, and not pvp, this causes pvp to stagnate untill even the AP buyers give up and leave because there is no other direction to go in. Deadshaiya?

just an FYI a good portion of my set was bought before the prices sky rocketed... getfactstraightmuch? not to mention im still diamond because the zone is DEAD.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 13, 2012 9:02 am
you just decided now to stop with AP purchases ?

you've disappointed me ...

signature of xybolt

Beldugo

Rank 3
Beldugo
PostedMar 13, 2012 9:06 am
xybolt wrote:
you just decided now to stop with AP purchases ?

you've disappointed me ...  

I am very disappointed too. Bad Killa... You are slow at learning.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 13, 2012 10:49 am
I am just pointing out the fact that former $200-$300 per month players complaining about AGE being greedy is laughable. You were even spending above the average of $100+ to be competitive before the prices skyrocketed. If you are willing to spend that much, you shouldn't blame AGE for taking advantage.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
I am just pointing out the fact that former $200-$300 per month players complaining about AGE being greedy is laughable. You were even spending above the average of $100+ to be competitive before the prices skyrocketed. If you are willing to spend that much, you shouldn't blame AGE for taking advantage.  
Lol yes, and now i have gear that makes me nigh unbeatable.

Think i want that?

F**k no, i want pvp, i want a challange, i want to be tested, i want to have a reason to play the game.

What i dont want are people (like myself) who have proven that AP is a must buy, if you dont you will die, its a p2p game, there is not f2p, its stupid. Dont talk to me about being greedy, otherwise i would just destroy everything in sight yelling 'i paid for this crap shut up and deal with it', but im not that short sighted.

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMar 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

F**k no, i want pvp, i want a challange, i want to be tested, i want to have a reason to play the game.

Pretty much all the games are becoming pointless they start out awesome then bam...

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedMar 13, 2012 7:39 pm
What do you expect from a Free To Play company?

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 13, 2012 7:42 pm
Free to play games?