MoonBeamDupay

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2012 11:41 am

Cant install GF, says "error game not installed"

This happens EVERYTIME i try to install it, I dont understand why its telling me its not installed when the installation bar is open -___- PLEASE HELP!
Advertisement

Gangraz

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2014 11:02 am
Super bump! Same problem with me.

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedMay 27, 2014 11:34 am
Gangraz wrote:

Hai there! Try reinstall the game using the mirror link here. After that, try launching the game directly from your GF folder. If it doesn't work, please make another new thread about this issue instead of necroing the old ones c:

Good luck!

Signature by - Crystilia

Gangraz

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2014 12:27 pm
hopeflow wrote:
Gangraz wrote:

Hai there! Try reinstall the game using the mirror link here. After that, try launching the game directly from your GF folder. If it doesn't work, please make another new thread about this issue instead of necroing the old ones c:

Good luck!  

Thanks for your reply C:
The original installer suddenly decided to work, after a few tries.

Off-topic: If the mods don't want people to gravedig threads, why not auto-close the post after awhile so noone can reply to it? Question

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedMay 28, 2014 2:52 am
Gangraz wrote:
Off-topic: If the mods don't want people to gravedig threads, why not auto-close the post after awhile so noone can reply to it? Question  

Hmm... I suppose monitoring each and every threads while they have a lot on their hands (like handling and replying tickets, bugs etc etc.) can be difficult for them. And unless the OP stated that he/she wanted the thread to be closed or removed, the forum mods cannot touch them without permission c: The only time they can close off a thread is when it goes out of topic, or players start using the thread to bash other players etc, and things that goes against the ToS.

Signature by - Crystilia