Author Message

quiet_insult

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
quiet_insult
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Posts
811
Location
United States
PostedMar 11, 2012 6:24 pm
IGN:Sukinei
Image or tell what image you want:This
Colors:Something that matches the image
Matching avatar:N
What do you want it to say:Would you like some help? <Secret Society> Bodor Ch3
Extra:Pristina font please

GF-GSSukinei-LVL9x Predator-Ilannia ch3/AK-Sukinei-Gunslinger+Duelist-Siren
Advertisement

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
1083
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 11, 2012 9:11 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Image or tell what image you want: Something that describes Repulse, Like a person shooting or something. You can pick for me.
Colors: Up to you.
Matching avatar: sure
What do you want it to say: Just IGN.
Extra:
Guild: Spectre
Quote: Whats Your Style?  



*_* Hope you like it :3




the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 11, 2012 9:44 pm
minahope wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Image or tell what image you want: Something that describes Repulse, Like a person shooting or something. You can pick for me.
Colors: Up to you.
Matching avatar: sure
What do you want it to say: Just IGN.
Extra:
Guild: Spectre
Quote: Whats Your Style?  



*_* Hope you like it :3



 

Omg It so Amazing! Thx so much mina! Very Happy

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
1083
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 11, 2012 10:04 pm
quiet_insult wrote:
IGN:Sukinei
Image or tell what image you want:This
Colors:Something that matches the image
Matching avatar:N
What do you want it to say:Would you like some help? <Secret Society> Bodor Ch3
Extra:Pristina font please  


Here you go, hun :3


yanmeiling

Rank 0
yanmeiling
Joined
11 Feb 2009
Posts
111
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedMar 12, 2012 12:15 am
IGN or Fourm name,whichever you want on it: DinDin
Image or tell what image you want: .......QQ ALICE PICK FOR ME *fail decision maker*
Colors: Same as above
Matching avatar:N
What do you want it(siggy&avy) to say: 80 Prophet "Darkness' End"
Extra: Your choice lol, go for it if you feel it'll be better that way

Sorry I'm making you have to think so hard :<

I'm in so many fan clubs I can't fit the siggies!!!

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
1083
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 12, 2012 5:18 am
yanmeiling wrote:
IGN or Fourm name,whichever you want on it: DinDin
Image or tell what image you want: .......QQ ALICE PICK FOR ME *fail decision maker*
Colors: Same as above
Matching avatar:N
What do you want it(siggy&avy) to say: 80 Prophet "Darkness' End"
Extra: Your choice lol, go for it if you feel it'll be better that way

Sorry I'm making you have to think so hard :<  




*_* I was aiming to make it lighter D:< But when i seen this girl she reminded me of your chara ;D and i couldnt find a better picture i liked afterwards. :< -was deadset- I hope you like it *_*.

JkhEart

Rank 3
JkhEart
Joined
03 Jan 2010
Posts
842
Location
United States
PostedMar 12, 2012 9:25 am   Last edited by JkhEart on Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hi! me is excited..

IGN: Phailadin
Class: Templar
Image:clicky
its the same image but i wanted a new design Very Happy thank you!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

yanmeiling

Rank 0
yanmeiling
Joined
11 Feb 2009
Posts
111
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedMar 12, 2012 12:25 pm
minahope wrote:
yanmeiling wrote:
IGN or Fourm name,whichever you want on it: DinDin
Image or tell what image you want: .......QQ ALICE PICK FOR ME *fail decision maker*
Colors: Same as above
Matching avatar:N
What do you want it(siggy&avy) to say: 80 Prophet "Darkness' End"
Extra: Your choice lol, go for it if you feel it'll be better that way

Sorry I'm making you have to think so hard :<  




*_* I was aiming to make it lighter D:< But when i seen this girl she reminded me of your chara ;D and i couldnt find a better picture i liked afterwards. :< -was deadset- I hope you like it *_*.  


o.O dem skills, tyvm love it~

I'm in so many fan clubs I can't fit the siggies!!!

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
1083
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMar 12, 2012 1:08 pm

D:<

Din~ e.e i accidently messed with your siggy~ it made the background white QQ
I fixed it though. -pro face-


yanmeiling

Rank 0
yanmeiling
Joined
11 Feb 2009
Posts
111
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedMar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: D:<

minahope wrote:
Din~ e.e i accidently messed with your siggy~ it made the background white QQ
I fixed it though. -pro face-

 


It's lovely nevertheless

I'm in so many fan clubs I can't fit the siggies!!!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: