More new members.

Welcome to Sirenia aka the new WANTED

SpookyToast

Rank 0
SpookyToast
PostedMar 22, 2012 2:45 am

Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

alwinlau wrote:
oh my friend from domo, mandie, will join the guild. she has been playing in the alpha testing and she likes it so far. what i got from her was shes a thief and she can make weapons. so you have a choice of making weapons, armor or potions i think she said. i just recruited one of my other friends from domo too. his names shin but he will prolly go by makai. it means corn in his country and i know poopie loves corn <3 lol. but no falling for the corn dude ok poopie lol. shin also played in the alpha and he liked it as well. im also trying to convince my friend sweet to come to LO too so we'll see how that goes.  

Oh's yay Very Happy that sounds great WELL HULLOH to Mandie and Makai in the future~
Awesomes your recruiting peoples Harchie, awesomes.Exclamation
'n what country is that :O where that mean's corn?.? and yesss corn is so waaaa *q* soft mash potatoes + corn and gravy... meep :'}

alwinlau

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2012 4:14 am

shin is from nepal which is where jio was planning to move to. idk if she moved or not though shes been out of touch since i stopped playing gdo Sad

rendon6

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2012 1:57 pm
Even tho i just postd smthing yall till love me cya all when LO is up and welcome all new ppl to serenia

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SpookyToast

Rank 0
SpookyToast
PostedMar 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Jansa12123 wrote:
Oh nice~ Sirenia guild thread is up and running~.
Dunno if i can be assed to join in on Closed Beta, but once the game goes open beta/full release, imma be joining in~. :3  

Meeep omgsh heidy *squirrely dances*

alwinlau wrote:
shin is from nepal which is where jio was planning to move to. idk if she moved or not though shes been out of touch since i stopped playing gdo Sad  

O.O Does anyone know how jio is doing or what she's been up to?
I haven't seen or heard from her in ages.

mariamoore

Rank 0
mariamoore
PostedMar 25, 2012 7:22 am
ya we got activity u guys know what we are playing till this start in open beta at least join us heidy pmme in skype imma tell u alllllll.

Alfy if u lurk around here zzzzzzz check ur facebook and stop going MIA u better odnt get a life we miss u

Atte.

Ur lifeless leader

alfiepd

Rank 0
alfiepd
PostedMar 26, 2012 1:30 pm
me?

a life?

c'mon Laughing

mariamoore

Rank 0
mariamoore
PostedMar 27, 2012 3:40 am
awesome then get ur butt in facebook and check the link in the group we will be waiting there for lime so would be nice spam the forums there aswell

NeonLollipop

Rank 0
NeonLollipop
PostedMar 27, 2012 6:02 pm
Dear Sirenians,

Since Luna is now in the gutter [You may NOT rest in peace] and we try to find a game that can actually hold us till Lime comes out. You are NOT I repeat NOT allowed to get a life and start drifting away from us. No one is allowed to leave the family behind D:. If you do Dri and I will personally hunt you down and cut whatever we can off Smile

That is all.