Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedMar 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Cavalry Skills

Will Intermediate Cavalry & Intermediate Charge stack?
I know skills 2 from the same tree do not stack, but I have an 'Intermediate Cavalry' skill for +10% bonus, and an 'Intermediate Charge' skill which says Increases Cavalry combat power by 20% during battle.

Can I use both together? They are different skills after all so I assume yes, but would be great if someone can clarify this.
Advertisement

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedMar 08, 2012 8:29 pm
Yes they would stack since one is over all stats and the other is just Atk power. Aleast from what I have seen they do but I could be wrong. During tests and watching the battle video it seems to add more stats then just the one skill.

Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedMar 11, 2012 7:57 am
Thanks fella. I thought it would but always good to have it confimed.

Is there an official list of skills on here somewhere? I couldn't find one but it's pretty cluttered in here.
Would be useful to have them categorized into off/def/both for quick reference as the descriptions often vary and can be a bit confusing. E.g Intermediate Trap description is different from basic and reads like it applies to offensive units, yet the title of the skill would suggest it only applies to the wall defence Traps, and it is found on the defensive Epics... Out of curiosity what does it apply to?

Many Thanks for your response.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedMar 11, 2012 1:51 pm
I will work on a list and post it unless someone beats me to it.

Lord_Quas

Rank 0
Lord_Quas
PostedMar 12, 2012 10:38 am
That would be really helpful (showing my full newbieness here).

Mainly because the skill descriptions aren't always consistant... How they get lost in translation from say a beginner to intermediate skill is beyond me, surely only the numbers need changing lol.

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedMar 12, 2012 8:11 pm
lol

Aeria doesnt have very good luck with localization.
even though the only difference between basic, intermediate and advanced is just a number.

There is a very good chance that the wording issue have been on a list for fixing.
But localization isnt a top priority.

Its why skill books isnt consistent in same skill, of why some quest sending you to wrong npc, or why instants say gear item drops when in fact only souls drop.

Even though localization is an easy fix and a quick item to mark off the list.