Author Message

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
1111
Location
United States
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Re: How about my Siggy :'(

M_Suolaniemi wrote:
 
POSTED Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am

Info: Canta PvP
Name: -Fay
Gender: female
Color: any that is good on pic
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/Konachancom-76986sample.jpg
Quote: "watch your back, you never know when I'm right behind you"
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: .Viona
Gender: female
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/82423.jpg
Color: any
Quote: can you see me ... I feel like I'm disappearing
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^
 


umm...when could i get Siggy :'(  
didnt forget anyone as i said im going through a creators block and im also busy dealing with things so they are slowly getting done
Advertisement

M_Suolaniemi

Rank 4
M_Suolaniemi
Joined
02 Dec 2009
Posts
1912
Location
Finland
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: How about my Siggy :'(

NyokoSilent wrote:
M_Suolaniemi wrote:
 
POSTED Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am

Info: Canta PvP
Name: -Fay
Gender: female
Color: any that is good on pic
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/Konachancom-76986sample.jpg
Quote: "watch your back, you never know when I'm right behind you"
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: .Viona
Gender: female
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/82423.jpg
Color: any
Quote: can you see me ... I feel like I'm disappearing
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^
 


umm...when could i get Siggy :'(  
didnt forget anyone as i said im going through a creators block and im also busy dealing with things so they are slowly getting done  


oki ♥ take ur time Razz

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
1111
Location
United States
PostedOct 20, 2012 2:20 am

Re: How about my Siggy :'(

M_Suolaniemi wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
M_Suolaniemi wrote:
 
POSTED Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am

Info: Canta PvP
Name: -Fay
Gender: female
Color: any that is good on pic
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/Konachancom-76986sample.jpg
Quote: "watch your back, you never know when I'm right behind you"
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: .Viona
Gender: female
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/82423.jpg
Color: any
Quote: can you see me ... I feel like I'm disappearing
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^
 


umm...when could i get Siggy :'(  
didnt forget anyone as i said im going through a creators block and im also busy dealing with things so they are slowly getting done  


oki ♥ take ur time Razz  


with canta :


Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/canta1_zpse6d00f9b.png[/IMG]


without canta :


Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/withoutcanta_zps80e87f6b.png[/IMG]

M_Suolaniemi

Rank 4
M_Suolaniemi
Joined
02 Dec 2009
Posts
1912
Location
Finland
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:09 am

Re: How about my Siggy :'(

NyokoSilent wrote:
M_Suolaniemi wrote:
NyokoSilent wrote:
M_Suolaniemi wrote:
 
POSTED Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am

Info: Canta PvP
Name: -Fay
Gender: female
Color: any that is good on pic
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/Konachancom-76986sample.jpg
Quote: "watch your back, you never know when I'm right behind you"
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: .Viona
Gender: female
Picture: http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc416/viona69/82423.jpg
Color: any
Quote: can you see me ... I feel like I'm disappearing
Avatar: N
pop out: up to u ^^
 


umm...when could i get Siggy :'(  
didnt forget anyone as i said im going through a creators block and im also busy dealing with things so they are slowly getting done  


oki ♥ take ur time Razz  


with canta :


Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/canta1_zpse6d00f9b.png[/IMG]


without canta :


Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/withoutcanta_zps80e87f6b.png[/IMG]
 


OMG OMG OMG it's so awesome ♥ i love it ♥ Very Happy ty ty ty

heershadow

GameSage: Shaiya Phoenix
heershadow
Joined
27 Jun 2009
Posts
572
Location
United States
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:13 am
NyokoSilent wrote:
heershadow wrote:
Name: Ayumii
Gender: female
Color: Anything that fits with the render (:
Picture: Click!
Guild Name/Server etc:
Quote:
Avatar: No thanks

You make beautiful siggies :3 Have fun!  



Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/ayumi_zps9f0f622b.png[/IMG]


Let me know if you want anything changed  


Its great! Thank you so much (:

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
Joined
07 Dec 2011
Posts
512
Location
Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Can I has one please :)

NyokoSilent wrote:
Kolten92 wrote:
Hey Hun if you have time could you make me one? Smile
IGN: [GS]FreddyKruger
Guild: Hot.Entertainment
Faction-Server: Teos-Fury
Picture: anything dealing with Freddy Smile
Colors: reds and blacks
Thanks Hun do it only when you have the time Smile.  





Code:
[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/koolgrl142002/freddy.png[/IMG]



All the words look too clumped so I only used your name and your guilds name. Let me know if you want anything changed  


Thanks Hun I love it and sorry for picking it up late been busy and haven't had time to look in forums

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: