Mac.D

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:44 am

Which classes do Zumi perform best as?

I've looked over the Racial traits for each class found on [url= Wiki[/url], and I'm having trouble deciding which class a Zumi would be best suited for.

I did notice that they have higher LUK and AGI than the rest of the races, which leads me to believe that they would be good for Ranged DPS classes. However, I thought their racial traits for Hunter and Engineer were rather poor compared to other races. Which classes would allow me to get the most out of a Zumi? I'd like to know this before I start my Zumi character, so I don't have to waste money on a Heroic Trait change later.
Advertisement

NewMouse

Rank 2
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Imo, thief+bd/samurai for pve, evade with an evade gadget for soloing everything. They have a few weak race-passives but a lot of the melee ones are from all races.

For damage and pvp probably ranger. Lots of luck, crit and an invisibility cloak.

Korojoki

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2013 3:31 am

zumi best class is heavy

the best class for zumi (mouse) is mouse, because they can eheal themself as racial skills and cane do every dgn solo, i have it by myself lvl 60 zumi pure knight warrior and templar

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedOct 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: zumi best class is heavy

Korojoki wrote:
the best class for zumi (mouse) is mouse, because they can eheal themself as racial skills and cane do every dgn solo, i have it by myself lvl 60 zumi pure knight warrior and templar  

Erm yeah, cuz mouse is a class

gcxu

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2013 6:53 pm
Honestly zumi is pretty well rounded/OP in a lot of different classes.

For defensive tree:
Their auto regen skill is pretty dam useful, they excel in Templar more than other defensive classes. They get a 15% mace passive and a OP racial, can't really beat that.

For MDPS:
They make really good mages (30% eva) or even other general MDPS b/c they have two OP racials. One that turns them into a box like Solid Snake. Basically nulls all PDPS damage and laugh. And ofc the fire push-back racial, very good as well

For PDPS:
Ofc zumi MA, injection + charge = stupid capping spd and damage. I think Zumi samurai's are pretty nice too, but Samu is pretty outclassed. Also another escape dash in their racial, so errr...yeah zumi pretty OP here

lastly Range:
Mmmm...this is perhaps zumi's weakest section in comparison to their other class. Their racial is nice, but they don't get nice passive to go along with it. But they aren't terrible at it.

TL:DR - Templar, MA, Mage - those three classes...