Kiruruo

Rank 0
Kiruruo
PostedMar 01, 2012 7:23 pm   Last edited by Kiruruo on Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm. Edited 14 times in total

[Guild] Allure

Let us be united and strengthen our skills.
.................................................................................................................
[..[..-....-......-......A L L U R E .;;
no such thing as barbarian. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original. ancient and original...

...........................Welcome to Allure guild forum page. Here you shall find the most hardworking people that are united as one to create a high class society of social warmth and strengthen each other individually. As a group, Allure members form together to create a powerful guild, hoping to better the society and economy of Lime Odyssey. As the guild mainly concentrates on the warmth and individuality of each member, we also concentrate on strengthening the game and becoming the very best we can in rank and ourselves.

......ASPIRATIONS .;;
> ...Welcome all members of Lime Odyssey warmly.
> ...Help the society and economy of Lime Odyssey without any guarantee of reward.
> ...Create a friendly social environment yet with competition in mind.
> ...Become one of the best guilds in Lime socially and game wise.
> ...Become united and powerful as one, in both MMO strength and family bond.
> ...Help each individual grow and experience many joyful memories.
> ...Create many allies and hopefully not as many enemies.
> ...Allure will try to be a warming and welcoming guild, we will definitely strive to be anti-pk.

...........................Hello, I am the guild leader of Allure, Kiru, former people from games like Iris might know me as the legendary General or "Taru". Please do address me as anything you please as long as it remains appropriate. I am growing as a guild leader, and as well as a person so I wish you'd all come and join when you have the chance to make memorable experiences with me. I promise you the best from myself, and not to fail... Well I sound pretty boring don't I? Heh. I'm not, or at least I don't consider myself to be! I'm pretty nice and chill. ;D I look forward to serving under the members of Allure!

I, Kiruruo, hereby pledge my loyalty to Allure. I will obey all the regulations of Allureand try my best to stand up to the expectations of the members within Allure. I will do my best to serve the community of Lime Odyssey and will continuously make many joyful memories with Allure members and Lime Odyssey members themselves.

......REGULATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS .;;
> ...Be alive, striving and flowing.
> ...Respectful, helpful and considerate conduct.
> ...Please be educated in the language of English intermediately.
> ...No exploiting bugs, using hacks or cheats, bots or gold spamming. At all.
> ...No explicit languages constantly in use.
> ...Do not cause drama within the guild or bring the guild into a personal matter.
> ...Be the best that you can be, for that is what Allure represents!
> ...One may not be in another guild while in Allure, loyalty is for the fittest.
> ...Main characters only depending on the limit of the guild.

......REQUIREMENTS .;;
> ...Be alive, striving and flowing in Allure's events, forums, and generalizations.
> ...Respectful, helpful and considerate conduct.
> ...Please be educated in the language of English intermediately.
> ...16 +. Preferably mature yet able to joke around.
> ...Mentally stable.
> ...An optimistic personality that will help Allure strengthen itself.
> ...PST/Central/EST time preferably.

......HOW TO APPLY .
Application Form.

......NUMBER OF MEMBERS .;;
Twelve as by Tuesday, March, 6, 2012.

......Events .;;
N/A

...... Announcements .;;
3.1.12: After one week of CBT in progress, the guild shall have a level cap depending on the intensity of leveling. All members whom join before CBT will remain in the guild nonetheless unless they break a regulation or become inactive.

3.2.12: After a long hard two to three hours, Kiruruo has finished the website of Allure.

......Alliances .;;
> ...Silence... Leader: Jev86.
Passion... Leader: Qawsar
RoseKnights... Leader: Nightfox98
Advertisement

Jev86

Rank 0
Jev86
PostedMar 01, 2012 10:11 pm
Dont lack confidence in your leadership skills, you will do great!
Skype is hard on ram, might want to try another free one. may be difficult for some to run skype and lo at the same time. Xfire is good and doesnt take up so much and wont lag you.
Also maybe get a guild site like guildlaunch, you can customize your application process through it.

I cant wait to play with ya ingame and I know you will be a great alliance for my guild ^^

Keep up the amazing job.

Kiruruo

Rank 0
Kiruruo
PostedMar 01, 2012 10:14 pm
Jev86 wrote:
Dont lack confidence in your leadership skills, you will do great!
Skype is hard on ram, might want to try another free one. may be difficult for some to run skype and lo at the same time. Xfire is good and doesnt take up so much and wont lag you.
Also maybe get a guild site like guildlaunch, you can customize your application process through it.

I cant wait to play with ya ingame and I know you will be a great alliance for my guild ^^

Keep up the amazing job.  

Thanks Jev. C:
I can't wait to play too, I hope our alliance leads to many achievements. :D

Elduris

Rank 0
Elduris
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:16 pm
*looks at thread from top to bottom*
Nice disguise, Ruri, when you gonna show them the truth? Surprised
*goes back to daily season of torture on the depths of the castle of doom that is our guildbase*

Kiruruo

Rank 0
Kiruruo
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:25 pm
Elduris wrote:
*looks at thread from top to bottom*
Nice disguise, Ruri, when you gonna show them the truth? Surprised
*goes back to daily season of torture on the depths of the castle of doom that is our guildbase*  

shhh, you'll spoil the fun. c:

Elduris

Rank 0
Elduris
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:46 pm
What fu- *gets brainwashed* Oh my, how could I forget ALL that fun *pukes rainbows just of thinking about it*

Kiruruo

Rank 0
Kiruruo
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:51 pm
Dude, don't scare the members. LOL. :c

Elduris

Rank 0
Elduris
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:53 pm
*still brainwashed* What? Why? Why they'd be scared of ALL the fun that is waiting for them on the guild? D:

Kiruruo

Rank 0
Kiruruo
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:59 pm
You might scare them off! Heh. c:

Elduris

Rank 0
Elduris
PostedMar 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Fine, no more fun for them
*tinkles chains on the torture room*
Now come, people, come >Very Happy