Luffy68

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 2:41 am
Why do we need to create an EA account in order to play? And how the Funds we buy with AP will be assigned to the EA account?
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 02, 2012 3:15 pm
RTS's are really fun but I guess another style on AeriaNow will not hurt.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years. Aeria Games member for 8 years. Add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramsisthe3rd

lancetronic

Aeria: Product Manager
lancetronic
PostedMar 02, 2012 3:18 pm
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that although Lord of Ultima is another RTS, we do have many new games on the way which are not RTS's.

Keep an eye out on Aeria Now for our latest games! Very Happy

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 02, 2012 4:35 pm
Idk, but I think that what everyone was saying that AeriaNow had only RTS's. Its true to an extent. There is only one or two that are not RTS's.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years. Aeria Games member for 8 years. Add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramsisthe3rd

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 02, 2012 11:54 pm
idc that they are all RTS because the other ones are all crap, this is the greatest RTS i have ever played and I have played quite a few. none of them could keep my interest for more than a couple weeks

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 03, 2012 4:39 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
idc that they are all RTS because the other ones are all crap, this is the greatest RTS i have ever played and I have played quite a few. none of them could keep my interest for more than a couple weeks  

Lol yea, I cant stay interested in RTS's for very long but this one is sort of interesting.

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedMar 03, 2012 4:47 pm
more from ea o.o

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 03, 2012 4:50 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
Hmm, you have convinced me to try this game out =o

Ugh, but i need to make an EA account >_<

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedMar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: EA’s Lord of Ultima Launches at Aeria Now!

lancetronic wrote:
EA and Aeria Games have joined forces again to bring you Lord of Ultima! Lord of Ultima is EA’s first game in the free Strategy MMO genre andis completely playable in your browser. Features include deep strategic gameplay and multiple social features including an advanced trading system, alliance features, and online chat. What are you waiting for? Play now instantly!

Features:

• Incredibly deep gameplay - 30 diverse buildings, 18 powerful combat units
  • Choose your own path to glory - Become a peaceful merchant or a feared conqueror
  • Amazing animated graphics - A browser game has never looked this good...
  • Empire Building for Everyone - Easy to learn but difficult to master, the game was designed to be fun for everyone

LOL i hope EA has a get out quit clause in there contract ( if there is one ) coz if they ever notice the poor feedback you guys get and never listen to it they will laugh at you all and be off rather quick.
Overpriced AP anyone ?????

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 03, 2012 5:11 pm
only some of the games are overprices, most are fairly priced