Rank 2
birfive
PostedFeb 29, 2012 7:52 am

Fix this plox

-Fix magic resist

-Make caster ele skils ele 2

-Make Blindside lapis wurk on hunters-Archers tho

-Give Casters instand aoes with decent damege or Double Damage skils

-Make lure and black hole groundshock pottable or give evry class these kind of skils.

-Also i think sin-ranger-pagan-mage weps atk is way to low compare to war,tank,hunter weapons
Advertisement

Lord_Alexander

Rank 0
Lord_Alexander
PostedFeb 29, 2012 8:48 am
make magic spot auto atack on mage/orc/pagan/priest
if u have a max speed atack and press the key of magic spot you hit a 1 speed less.
maybe this problem can be fixed removing the cooldown of the spell

Ptapper

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 9:40 am

Change class rune

I think its very hard to compare the different classes. But what i would like is to try other classes on high lvl without farming them again for a year to get lvl 70 on them.
Might it be possible to make a Change Class rune?

Priest0715

Rank 1
Priest0715
PostedFeb 29, 2012 10:05 am

Casters

Fix the resist quotient
Make Casters skills Ele 2
Make Ele skins ele 2 not ele 1
Either bring back the Instant cast AoE's or give us a 2x damaging attack to compete with Hunters RS and Wars DS. (best bet would be Missile Rage)
Give casters the option to use an off hand item (ie: tome or totem ) that increase Physical Def just like a shield and one handed weap combo for a Warr or Guard (usable only by dagger users)
The base damage on Caster weapons is way low compared to every other class lvl them out or give us a boost.

<a>Photobucket</a>

pyxistyx

Rank 0
pyxistyx
PostedFeb 29, 2012 10:49 am   Last edited by pyxistyx on Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm. Edited 1 time in total
It would be really nice to see wars/fights taken down a notch. Maybe start by evening out the attack powers in weapons? It seems a lot of 70 weaps have somewhere around 350-450ish attack power, but then you have your Javs/xbows at 700 and ALL War/Guard weaps with attacks around 550-650ish. Aand when it comes to piling enchants and attack speed boosts on these weaps it makes the difference even worse.

I don't think resist needs fixing, its just really easy to stack a lot of it. Maybe lower the amount of resistance that wit lapis and desert/jungle duals give, and perhaps lower the amount of base resistance on war/guard/fight/def gears? I also think all elemental skills should be Ele II at their final level of upgrade.

And if you could please change dark panic back to non-pottable that would be awesome. Also, making potential viable(i think thats the hunter one iirc) and sprinter stack with sonics would be great too.

I also agree with removing debuff lapis from the game. I think it's neat that all classes get individual debuffing skills, and it takes away the individuality of each class by giving the other classes that power via insanely overpriced lapis.

raven11164

Rank 3
raven11164
PostedFeb 29, 2012 11:06 am
I should not tell fix resistance bug (all say that) just fix it
I think there should be some kind of penalty for carrying shield (6 extra slots is big difference)
proper penalty might be severe speed penalty while carrying shield -3 ....-4 to speed or all dual handed weapons including staffs javelins and spears should have doubled lapis slots.
pagans/mages should have Buff Removeskill similar to AR that remove PoG DS . Basicky those skills have bad influence sometimes on PvP when sides sit behind guards on cooldown and come out only under that protection.
I agree to making skills unstoppable while casting
due to appilication of sonic lapis long times of casting disqualify many skills. So shortening of skills would be nice.
another thing is that elemental damage inflicted with elemental weapon is limited to non elemental attacks that pagan/mage have only 4 that is MA MR Conf KB (EE its nice but due to short range and loooooong cast time very limited pvp usability)
maybe effect from on weapon ele should be added to skill ele
example : magic roots earth 1 + weapon ele eart2 should give something like ele 3 damage
I'd like to see Oracles/Priests have better offensive skills like reducing Frozen Ice cooldown to 5 sec and Elemental shock cooldown reduced to 1 sec
id like to see disease skill for oracle/priest ..skill that affects stat point of opponent(INT,WISE,REC,LUC,DEX and STR) on %/time scale according to levell of the skill
maybe some revolutin.... open skill tree from some point lv69/70 skill tree every next levell is multiplied 1.3 from previous levell
and....................... skill point reward from kill manager. current kill reward is insufficient compared to buy in (max OJ) solution
id like to see enchant calculations based on multiplication from base weapon attack and resistance+deffence absorption. current calculation based on adding some bonus overpowers low level gear and underpower hi level

RiP -> .RAYA.***

operational

Rank 1
PostedFeb 29, 2012 12:16 pm
since sonic lapis and flash robbed rangers and assassins of 2 skills, why not allow their skills to have 1 speed just for that class during the time the skill is activated

hoppehoppe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 1:14 pm
Spawning-point in tp VR should be made a safe place. How's that for a short reply. Very Happy

Eirenea

Rank 0
Eirenea
PostedFeb 29, 2012 3:53 pm
I would love to see it be just as easy for Lights to lvl as Darks. I have played both and its way easier for Furies to hit lvls solo than it is for Lights. Darks spawn right in TR were we lvl yet Lights spawn in a place there are no mobs or grindrs. I want to see its fair on both sides.

Evital2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Agree with many others. Mages/pagans are too weak in defense. Slow cast made it impossible to use in battle. Need ele2 level and instant cast for AOE