(1) Increase amount of gold players level 1-50 can get from monsters and quests to a degree that half of there level apropiate gear can be upgraded to max by in-game means-without AP Baught.
(2) Increase Experience Players Level 1-30 can get from monsters and quests to a degree that Players;
Lv1 reach lv15 in an hour since thats how long it takes for a Plvl to reach it.(faster with a good power leveler)
Lv16 reach Lv30 in 8 hours since thats how long it takes for a Plvl to reach it.(faster with a good power leveler)
Lv30-50 could use a slight increase in expeience gained.
Lv50-60 needs major experienced gained the maps at that level get boring grinding because the quests are to far and few with little gain for my effort.
(3) 1-15 & 20-30 PVP still need an alternate CAPPED zone for new players regardless of the can't/won't do it response you recieved.
(4) Place NPC's/quest givers with more informative info on maps 1 and 2 that can tell you how to;advise on lapis, linking, enchanting, places to find gear for their level, who to talk to next and where they are with a mini map on there quest pannel so they don't get lost, warnings in a quest when you have to leave your map to continue your quest;
When done on map 1 the new guy should have 1 lapis linked, 1 enchantment, 1 full suite of gear, Visited the item mall in game got an item for AP that was given to them when they started, visited the item mall website got an item from there using the ap that was given to them for free, placed an item on the AH board, recieved either their item back or the gold from their sell from the AH board, learned about PVP, Fought in 1 PVP battle, sent in 1 ticket to the staff, received a response, learned about guilds, looked at the guild npc list of guilds, killed 1 dungeon boss by themselves, and Finaly killed 1 dungeon boss with a party.
(5) As soon as a new toon apears on the map have an NPC standing infront of them giving them some tips and some goodies, with the option to bypass the speach if they are not new to shaiya.