khaluf_slaich

Rank 0
khaluf_slaich
PostedApr 06, 2012 10:39 pm

iTsUnusual

Hi My Acc has bug and i need help and i spend on that acc alot of ap the bug came from Ap Cuz i put alot of ap weekly.So Please Help Me

Name:iTsUnusual
Advertisement

TEAMFORT2

Rank 0
TEAMFORT2
PostedApr 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Changing class and my skills are dsame as other class

so basicaly i was Martial Artist but wen i changed to Ranger my skillbar was filled with Martial Artist skills example below.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Re: Changing class and my skills are dsame as other class

TEAMFORT2 wrote:
so basicaly i was Martial Artist but wen i changed to Ranger my skillbar was filled with Martial Artist skills example below.

Umm, follow the instruction about how to report bugs on Eden Eternal here.

This topic is for reporting any issues related to Aeria website/webpage.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedApr 13, 2012 6:37 am
Ok for me personally new one (although I think possibly posted here by others).

My sent pms have all changed to new status (in green) which means unread. My older ones changed also and my current are being read but I have no way of knowing except by catching people to ask as the status does not change. Tested it too. In future until this is fixed will need to ask everyone I send to to acknowledge receipt.

I have tried logging but still the same. I have heard others mention this problem recently but it is first time happened to me.

dodoo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2012 9:19 am
Some random issues with the website that come to my mind (some might be duplicated from former entries, Im not going to read through 30 pages to help you with alpha testing):

• Your session handling/routing isnt working correctly on forum pages with first login - whenever Im on a forum page (not logged in) and decide to login I get redirected to the same page again without the login status being acknowledged. The page still shows the login button, not the user name and stuff. Reloading sometimes solves the issue, sometimes it doesnt and I have to open a new tab to get the user at the head of page.
  • Your browser agent dispatching/routing isnt working corrently - I end up now and then on the mobile phone forum theme.
  • SQL not achieved error - I dont see this more often than before, but the way to get past this error has changed: Once a post/thread in forums shows this error I have to change login status or close all browser windows to get rid of it (compare to former behavior - reloading the page would solve it). This might be caused by a stale db connection (without auto reconnect) or some changes in cache settings.
  • Check your website with the w3c validator - The website is far from being valid XHTML. Many presentation/layout and JS problems can be caused by this. For example you have missing closing tags, doubled class attributes on a single entity or multiple id attributes with same value across a page. With this much non spec conformance you heavily rely on browsers' goodwill to render it at all. BTW after the final closing HTML-tag there must not be any further content (you put the shoutbox JS stuff there).

dodoo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2012 9:29 am
forgot to mention:

tested with Firefox 11.0 on Windows7

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 15, 2012 11:12 am
Sometimes after logging-in, my name doesn't show at top right, and the 'my posts' button is missing too. I just click another button, say 'new posts' for example, and everything is fine again. Annoying that we have to do this, but at least it doesn't seem to be anything serious, just a little tweaking needed, perhaps ??

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 21, 2012 9:43 am
I keep getting this. I guess it is the mobile version of Aeria?
refreshing the page does not make it go away.
it has happened 4 times this morning is getting rather annoying and hard to use forums with this always showing up.

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 21, 2012 9:52 am
Yeah, that happens to me too sometimes. I close the website and reload it, and it usually clears ok !!

First time it happened I was, Shocked WTF did I do ?? But since it's happened a few more times, I don't worry about it now !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

aquaXpop

Rank 0
aquaXpop
PostedApr 23, 2012 12:55 pm
i maybe wrong, but when i click CTRL+R i currently cant answer the whisper i received last.