mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 02, 2012 1:05 pm
it didn't show that you had messages on the last site, not unless you were in your profile. here's a suggestion for you, make a remember me button when you log in so I don't have to log in every time I open my browser. even if it was just a 1 day thing it would be better than this because I have to close my browser or i lose my connection when I put my comp to sleep.

Advertisement

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:04 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
it didn't show that you had messages on the last site, not unless you were in your profile. here's a suggestion for you, make a remember me button when you log in so I don't have to log in every time I open my browser. even if it was just a 1 day thing it would be better than this because I have to close my browser or i lose my connection when I put my comp to sleep.  

Agreed. A couple of times I've closed my browser accidentally, and had to relog every time. So would be nice to just log in once, and stay logged in whether the browser is open or not. I also visit other forums that do just this, and it's way easier !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

Auzziekins

Rank 2
Auzziekins
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:09 pm
mclovin365 wrote:

It showed that you had messages when you refresh any page, not just your profile.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:12 pm
Auzziekins wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:

It showed that you had messages when you refresh any page, not just your profile.  

it never showed for me. if i was scanning forums and I had 3 or 4 messages waiting in my inbox I would not know it unless I went to the community section (anybody's profile, not just my own) or to my inbox

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:21 pm   Last edited by eeeasytiger on Mar 03, 2012 4:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
It's already been added to the list though I wanted to post it here still so everybody knows. The "Recover" option in the Contact Us is no longer showing, however, it is still live and very much usable. So if you all want, you can bookmark it after clicking here. So for all of you GameSages trying to help the ones who are coming back to Aeria not knowing why their password is invalid while forgetting their e-mails or whatever (it's how I found out that the link was no longer listed), there ya go.

My stream.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 02, 2012 7:24 pm
eeeasytiger wrote:
So if you all want, you can bookmark it after clicking here.  

Thankies for the link.
I am bookmarking it now while waiting for them to put that link back to the Contact Us page.

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedMar 02, 2012 10:52 pm
In the PM's, grey text on a white background is no good !!

I understand that we can set the colours ourselves, but darn if I can find it. So if somebody could point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful, thanks !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

Surestrike

Rank 4
Surestrike
PostedMar 03, 2012 12:36 am
I was also having issue with my iphone switching to the full version every time I clicked on a new link today. It didn't want to stay on the mobile version.

tashiemoto

Rank 2
tashiemoto
PostedMar 03, 2012 1:17 am
i get red txt errors at the top when i view some of my friend's pages
youtube videos don't show on my page
i dislike how white the background is on the website

ForumAzn

Rank 1
ForumAzn
PostedMar 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Stelawrat wrote:
The_Lost_Bean wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
ForumAzn wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:
ForumAzn wrote:
it's white because Aeria couldn't afford colors.  

forum backgound colors will soon be available on the AP lootwheel Smile  

Not a big surprise..

Submitting this as a recommended fix.  

ur not seriously thinking this a good idea are you? Thats horrible, buying a background color with ap? While your at it, go ahead and charge us for applying a background on our profiles.

Change the background to matte grey like most are asking for  

And here I thought Superman's sense of humour was legendary?! Razz This post just made my day. Smile  

Still the best solution so far.