blessed78

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2012 4:26 am

being jailed

first jailing
I was jailed about 12 days ago for saying the F word in public chat then I was warned not to say that again, as I was logging out, but then when I came back online I was then sent to jail..Honestly I was a bit upset that the GM found it ok to warn me and not the other people who were cussing at the time singleing me out only then proceeding to ignore my questions then after 4 minutes logged out which happens to a lot of people all the time. The same GM found it ok to come into our alliance a couple of months ago to help with a jumpship problem and start warning people for aying lmao..now thats going a bit far since in alliance chat it is out of gm hands as to what is said in alliance chat. basically people were having a good time trying to enjoy the game and and it was attacked in what is like private chat for clans to talk about things. while I agree I cussed in chat yep that was wrong but for a first offence to be jailed for 41 days ..hmm that sounds a bit harsh to me and biased as many know gms are also game players so I wonder which player in-game he or she is that likes to single me out. normally I dont cuss in public chat and btw my question was "if lmao is a warnable offence is lmbo ok" ? The reason there arent many people doing wrong in the game isnt because the GMs are doing such a good job it is because so many people are getting fed up with the bullstuff in PG and going to other games...41 days really lol wow thats funny Ive seen people get banned for 3 days for far worse and it was they`re 2nd time in jail....
blessed78
Advertisement

slinkyman81

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2012 6:34 pm

RE: being jailed

Interestingly, CoC 3 doesn't say anything about swear words being allowed in private chats either, or anywhere else for that matter.
Basically it can be interpreted as "If you swear anywhere a GM can read it, you may be subject to punishment"

As for what constitutes as swearing, sadly, it's individual. Some may see "lmao" as harmless slang, whereas others may see "****" (synonym of 'cursed') or even "cursed" itself as potentially offensive, and ban it.

I say 'sadly', because 3 says it's up to senior staff members to decide what is what, and thus, it's almost impossible for us to know what is what.

slinkyman81

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2012 1:45 pm
well...I just saw the aeria forums interpret a perfectly so-called 'morally legal' word to have so high potential that it's being asterisked. I...did not see that one coming.

TS2reporter

Rank 3
TS2reporter
PostedMay 28, 2012 4:57 pm
lol, criminals...

Shogun.sShadow

Rank 0
Shogun.sShadow
PostedMay 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Swearing policy

Public Chat

Swearing is not permitted at all in public chat. This is regulated by staff like myself (CM)and the GM's. Offenders will be punished accordingly. If you are offended by public chat swearing, You can send a screenshot (Screenshot Tutorial) to a GM in forums or send to support@pirategalaxy.com where it will be passed to a GM to act upon. Please always include your pilot name and server.

Clan Chat

The swearing policy in clan chat is regulated by the clan admiral. If a clan admiral allows swearing in their clan chat, it is up to the clan members to petition the admiral if they are against it.

Squad and Private Chat

Swearing is allowed only on the consensus of the parties involved. If everyone in the squad or private chat is fine with swearing then it is not a problem. However, private chat is not an open invitation to direct swearing and other such abuse to players. If you are offended by someone swearing at you in private chat, You can send a screenshot to a GM in forums or send to support@pirategalaxy.com where it will be passed to a GM to act upon. Please always include your pilot name and server.  

Source

i know that i have posted that CoC what is here on aeria forum but since topic was locked by LCM Astraeus i m not able 2 edit that post and there is new version 2.1

swearing in public chat is not alowed. from experience in PG have notice that also if u swear in private chat and u get reported by player GM's take action even on that. i belive is same if some1 get offended in clan/alliance chat. but saying lmao in clan/alliance chat and get punished 4 that it is clear abuse of GM powers.

u say that u r on askone server and there is rumors about names what r in gm team and if all those rumors r true i'll not b surprised even if have simpatism and if u r from opponent clan and u podding their pilots...

idk how much making ticket can hlp ya in this case but by rules u'll need 2 make 1 from game or sending mail 2 support@pirategalaxy.com

and about what u say that pilots going on other games all what i can say is "Metallica - Sad But True"

however aeria offering a lot of fun in other games. GM team in PG is not from aeria but from SS

wish ya all the best 2 all

AceMass

Rank 1
AceMass
Ace Ville-Where Panties Fly Free United States
PostedNov 29, 2013 11:14 am
How Do they know Where U Live To Put U In Jail....

The Cute Pankooi

fredmaster007

Rank 0
fredmaster007
PostedJan 31, 2014 8:46 am
AceMass wrote:
How Do they know Where U Live To Put U In Jail....  

Lmao XD

Rest.

Rank 0
PostedMay 04, 2014 4:30 am
Jailed xD