LifeSentry

Rank 3
LifeSentry
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:35 am   Last edited by LifeSentry on Feb 27, 2012 11:20 pm. Edited 4 times in total

BUGG List

descovered by players in game and out side of it.
1. SERVER BUGG,
When logging in , Server loggin fails ( i have to relog to fix it)

2. WEREHOUSE BUGG,
Werehouse has lots of free slots, still it says when i try to put something in it *
Wherehouse is full* ( i have to close the wh window and reopen it to fix it)

3. HP BUGG
In pvp i get damage i drink pot and the hp wont restore / others see that my hp is
restored i dont ( i have to take one gear with hp off and reput it back so hp will reset).

4. RELAX BODY BUGG better say RELAX BODY DON'T WORK.
When relaxing the mp/sp don't regenerate anymore like it use to be, this can be seen
very well on no bless; before when it worked it regenerated both mp/sp faster even on
no bless, now it doesn't work.

5. NPC BUGG
When going to w/e npc merchant, either a blacksmith a gatekeeper or ah board the "OK"
button wont show. I notice even if i open guild list the cursors goes down without me to
want that, or i can't select other new skills from (K) the skill table. ( i have to relogg to
fix it)

6. BLESS BUGG
When i logg in game and bless is on the green bar(the bless bar) is full white and wont
go down, i waited more then 10mins and still nothing, when i relogged was like 20% of it.
( i have to relog to fix it)

7. TRADE CHAT BUGG
When i try to chat it happens instead of words i wanted to type to apear some alien
language like &@#~*%#$#@! or smthing like that. but the next line i enter it apear
normal.

8. ALT-TAB BUGG
When u alt tab from the game to check forums or dunno what else and return in game and
want to move, in stead of move u wake up chating ( the chat pannel oppens). It can't be
fixed! All the times u alt tab this will appear.

9. WISPER BUGG
When trying to wisper someone from wisper list ( lets see if u been talk with more then 4
ppl in wisper ) and u want to pick one from it some times it choose one person from trade
chat instead of wisper list. I said is about being carefull how u pic, but as she stated, there
shoudn't be a problem with picking the wispered ppl means is a bugg.

10. FIRECRAKERS BUGG
When poping firecrakers instead of showing the one who used firecrakers it show random
ppl's name.

11. BLIND SPOT BUGG
When killed from behind without seeing the killer, it say u was killed by ur urself.

12a. WAREHOUSE BUGGS
Warehouse window is locked in place. If you try to move it, you click through it. If you have any gear with lots of stats and it's towards the bottom, it will run off the end of your screen. You have to move to a higher slot to see all the stats.

12.b. When Warehouse is open, you can't equip/unequip or move things around in your personal inventory until you close the warehouse window. Same thing with the Bank.

13. Everyone's favorite: RANDOM PORTAL MAKEOVERS/*** CHANGES
Does it really need an explanation? Relogging fixes it.

14. DEAD BODY BUGG
When someone dies, it will glitch and their body will still be laying out in the field even after they resurrect. Relogging fixes it.

15. INVISIBLE HOTKEY BARS
When you go to click on a hotkey option (instead of pressing the hotkey) and you run to that area on the map as if there were no hotkey there at all. It's annoying, but eventually they register as something there.

16. "GHOST MOBS"
You kill a mob, or someone else kills it, all life is away, but it doesn't die. It just stays there and says "Wrong Target." I have to relog to make them go away.

17. LINKED BUGGS
-Returning from Linked and you have a different map (D-Water) but all NPC's and player shops are where they would be had it been Apulune.
- Returning from Linked and all of your skill bars are wiped.
-Return from Linked and all of your inventory/Warehouse is empty.
-DC on returning from Linked
(relogging solves all of these)

18. INVISIBLE MOBS
When something is attacking you and event log says what is attacking, but you can't see it.

19. ETAIN SHIELD
Doesn't work. Period. Rather a Typo on the skill descrition, it more likely a debuff protector.

20. TERRAIN BUGGS
When you can shoot through trees 5x your width, but you get land obstacles when on a flat plain with a tuft of grass that you can see over.

21. AUCTION HOUSE TERRAIN BUGG
When you try to move before the AH finishes loading for you and you move, getting stuck in odd places. Relogging does NOT solve the issue. typing /town or /return is the only solution for it. (unless someone kills you in party and you can led rez. That helps too.)

22. AUCTION HOUSE CHAT BUGG
You are unable to chat while Auction House window is active.

23. QUEST MOB INACCURACIES
There is a quest on map 1 where you need to kill Boars, but the quest and quest log tell you to kill Bears. There is a 49 or 50 quest that requires you to kill Blackbreath Robbers. It's actually Bandits that you have to kill for the drops.

24. SKELETON SMART MISSLE BUGG
Anywhere where you have to fight skeleton mages, sometimes they will randomly throw this really HUGE magic thing at you. You can't out-run it and it goes through walls. It has to be a bug of some sort.

25. Y AXIS
Someone could be on top of a wall and as long as they can target you, even though their arms couldn't reach down that wall, they can still hit you. It doesn't matter how high above or below something you are, as long as you are withing horizontal range.

26. HORSE BUGG
Moust of the times when i get invited to hop on horse and i dont see the player , when i ride
the camera is going up and down right and left and if i jump i m still on the original spot.

27. DOWN THE HILL BUGG
When i go down the hill, and the hill is huge after i reach the buttom it returns me to the top
and i have to go down again * this think i get all the time when i want to go to the 4th boss
in oi ,excluding the fat ones*.

28. TOON SWAP BUGG
When i try to change my toon, by character screen and pick other toon i wait and wait and
wait, and DATA ERROR, i have to relogg again in game.

29. TOWN PORTAL BUGG
When i cast it and i m hited by a mob or move by mistake i can't cast a spell right after it...i have to wait like 20seconds to do that. ( i as thinking about hypnose so that mob wont hit me again ).

30. ROCKETMAN BUGG
We were chasing him over the hill, skills went off, and...

the game doesn't look to the height value when checking if the target is within range.
a very annoying and surrealistic formulation of positions. this should be fixed lol

31. CAPE BUGG
Cape bug where it doesnt fit over gear correctly "it just looks cheap" / A resolution problem.

32. LUCKY CHARM BUGG
Lucky charm used on sucsess or PLH.

33. P.O.G. BUGG
P O G bug when you still get hit with it on.

34. MOUNTH BIRTH BUGG
No comment:

35. DOUBLE SPAMMING BUGG
When you attack with a non-instant cast spell, and it works even though you were hit while casting. When tanking, you can spam the button for a skill and it will eventually work due to this bug...

36. BLACK SCREEN BUGG
It happen moust of the time in caves or in ah. I got lucky to get this again few minutes ago:

as u can see the NCP from the target is the AH WH keeper. I think i may hit a wall or smthing when i wanted to get to the board. Annoying bugg esspecially when u in a cave and ur party need healings and u cant move cant chat all u can do is /town if u lucky.

37. how about those CG boxes waaaaay up in the air bug?

38. The Enhanced Windspin Bug where AoE damage does not register on KI Etain Alter/relics bug whereas regular Windspin does register bug?

39.Tired of going to linked and then porting back and not connecting with home server and having to relog.
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:41 am
That mount bug has been fixed ages ago I believe..

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:43 am   Last edited by Arthur5174 on Feb 26, 2012 5:44 am. Edited 1 time in total
36. how about those CG boxes waaaaay up in the air bug?

37. The Enhanced Windspin Bug where AoE damage does not register on KI Etain Alter/relics bug whereas regular Windspin does register bug?

38. How about the getting stuck in D2 sewer passageways with the Sealakels Bug and stuck in AH bug?

39. and the x2 DS by some of the more "premier" Fury on Etain bug? (a hack possibly?)

40. and speaking of hacking, how about all the Gold Spammers that TOTALLY ruin all forms of chat Bug with their endless spams to sell gold illegally on the servers bug?

...thats about all I can think of at this time. Ty and have a nice day Wink

LifeSentry

Rank 3
LifeSentry
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:43 am
sorry guys if u want to put more of them go on Bugg contest not here.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:45 am
Keep mine...I dont want to win a contest...I want this crap fixed is all.

LifeSentry

Rank 3
LifeSentry
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:47 am
post on the bugg contest so ppl see them. this post was made only to resume all the buggs descovered so far from that contest.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 26, 2012 7:58 am
LifeSentry wrote:
post on the bugg contest so ppl see them. this post was made only to resume all the buggs descovered so far from that contest.  

you could keep it in one thread and update the first post frequently.
or mention on the top of your OP that if ppl knows a bug, they should post it in an another thread.

signature of xybolt

buddyoreo

Rank 0
buddyoreo
PostedFeb 26, 2012 8:33 am
34. MOUNTH BIRTH BUG

This bug was only around for a week. It was fixed a long time ago.

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedFeb 26, 2012 8:37 am
splasher__ wrote:
That mount bug has been fixed ages ago I believe..  

Most recent one I saw was this past summer right outside of Star.
*keeps shufflin through screen shots*

WillBillion

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Possible bug?

Enemie's move called Handcuff is causing the wrong reacation.
The description of Handcuff says that it causes slow movement speed for 10 seconds, but every time I get the move done on me it stops me completely (no walking or attacking) for 45 seconds.