Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedFeb 28, 2012 6:24 am
crystalpink wrote:
Omg what is this... I don't even >_<;;;

The layout is so ugly. Too white. Too empty. Too boring.
You guys know that white pixel hurts eye more than grey and black pixels, right?
Please tone down this too-much white color.

Also, all the previous website problems have not been fixed yet -_____-;;;

Eh, I don't know anymore. *faints*
Maybe, you guys need to hire CS and CSI people from Stanford, which is located not too far from Aeria office, to be Aeria web techs.
I am sure those Stanford graduates can do better than this >_<;;;  

lawl but there's less lag =3 well the banners disturb me not maybe in the future you can choose your own aeria theme like black or pink instead of white >D

Advertisement

Sekatya

Rank 1
Sekatya
PostedFeb 28, 2012 6:25 am
Giovanna_X wrote:
twigz12 wrote:
1. its looks horrible. so sterile.
2. The blinding white light hurts my eyes. Sad  

^^ This.

Ugh. Remember a few years ago when the site was redone, and several GSes complained of getting headaches from the brightness of the fora? It seems that lesson has been forgotten. Turn it down some. My eyes are hyper-sensitive to light, and I get migraines as a result of bright light. Turn it down some; make the background grey, or black.  

Agreed gio. As someone who has had a previous head injury leaving severe issues with depth perception and whites,n the need for sunglasses almost all the time ( home is the only place i didnt have to wear them, with this change, now i will x,x) i have to say i dont like this change, its bad, 5minutes on forums im already nautious and shaking, please put it baaaaaack to before T-T
You want us players on forums more, you constantly direct us to them to follow events and what not, the LEAST you could do is make those forums a pleasant place to view and browse, all this white makes these forums not that place

She's an Angel,but has no wings.She's purified,but she's not pure.She's got what all men want but no one can take. She is..

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedFeb 28, 2012 6:59 am
I don't understand what the point of the new layouts were, tbh. The old ones seemed fine. These ones are so ugly ._.' and white.

isuldur

Rank 2
isuldur
PostedFeb 28, 2012 7:05 am
I agree with a lot of the posts.
It's way too bright.

<br> Thnx for the great sig, Zuney!

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 28, 2012 7:11 am
Well then, we need to wear sunglasses if we wanna spend so much time reading Aeria forum from now on.

*grabs sunglasses* Cool

JkhEart

Rank 3
JkhEart
PostedFeb 28, 2012 7:13 am
aw perfect. i like it, its pleasing to the eyes and more easy to use.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedFeb 28, 2012 7:45 am

This website makes Led look tanned.

I fixed this for ya - georgerav

Kuenaimaku

Rank 5
Kuenaimaku
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:06 am
Seeing as everyone's complaining about the eyebleach, here's a solution. For Chrome or Firefox.

1) Download Stylish.
2) Write a new Style
3) FOR CHROME: use the sections 1 and 2 here accordingly. FOR FIREFOX: Use the bottom portion.
4) Set the "Applies to.." for Chrome.
5) Save
6) Enable Skin

It should turn this into something along the lines of this..

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:06 am
crystalpink wrote:
Well then, we need to wear sunglasses if we wanna spend so much time reading Aeria forum from now on.

*grabs sunglasses* Cool  

mhm. my retinas are burning from the blinding whiteness.

Showing you're not logged on when you are still broke. Appears not to be browser dependent, happens on FF (multiple version), chrome, safari, and IE.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

FalllenEclipse

Rank 0
FalllenEclipse
VerySmall o-o place in Indiana United States
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:15 am
I think the change of the website makes things seem a bit to WHITE and BRIGHT lol ..... to us addicted gamer's out their logging in at 3am <_<;;; i think my eyes hurt.
I really like the old website setup better D:

<a>Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net</a>