Rank 1
PostedFeb 29, 2012 1:33 am

:)

this time poor was more than good :S thats wired !! :S
Advertisement

yassinOo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 3:03 am
I think AeriaGames tries to keep the game fun, and get money from it. But the AP-shop and promos etc. make the game less fun. If you don't buy AP for example, there is no decent way of money making to keep up with everyone else. . To get instant help from a GM or GS is not always that easy, but they try. Therefore I've given a 2, to show Aeria something must be done about this.

devilchess1023

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 5:27 am

Still no Vote yet

Still waiting for help
The reason the server don't have enough people is because of the disconnecting issue.. For example, I am able to log into the game for 30 second... the disconnect... There are many users having this problem... Once the problem is fixed I believe there will be more players around.... The service.... Well I can say is not poor or excellent... I will vote for good, there are Game Sage who try to help me by giving me the instruction... even know we try all of the possibility and still no answer..I posted my issue and my system detail in the Technical Issues, and now waiting for help.... Please help the outsider, who are not able to enjoy the great game.... Thanks

Vidatu

Rank 0
Vidatu
PostedFeb 29, 2012 2:20 pm
4 for me this time.

Now time for some feedback Very Happy

Reason for this is cause I had some great support with my issue lately and we got to a nice solution. Overall I suppose more communication with the playerbase is always a good thing whenever there is time for it. Ask around, see what the players want, talk, I guess you all know the drill.

In general I felt quite satisfied this time around, so keep improving and more players will feel satisfied!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 29, 2012 2:48 pm
I usually give 3's ...because nothing changes, but now I'm giving a 2 because ....still nothing has changed still the same old Aeria, same old promotions and so on.

Would love to be able to give a 4 for Lime Odyssey depending on what you guys do with it.

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedFeb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

realm of the titans?

remember at one point that game existed... aeria's gold egg just keeps getting delayed dota 2 beta is up lol has just hit its second year, roti isnt going anyway as ussualy and rott keeps losing pm and fanbase the longer it simmers over the fire aeria has neglected this game completely very dissapointed no real news about this game nothing really changes . oh yeah voted 1 btw. going to work right now that is all.

<a> </a>

quartell

Rank 3
quartell
PostedFeb 29, 2012 5:09 pm

WolfTeam

WolfTeam
I have a few issues with the game as of late. Big issues with lag. I have only seen one GS in the past month and he was on twice, his name is [GS]Ghost. I have seen atleast 100 inappropriate names and game rooms. So many players cursing and sexually harrasing other players. I havent seen a GM in game unless its for a promo.

Back when the original 12sky was out aeria was boss now its meh. GMs actually came in game and interacted with the players. GameSages actually did their job, as I was one of them.

The economy is still bad, I know loss of profit is happening which means less employees and less upgrades to games.

Try showing a little more pew and a little less Q. Razz

Try getting some interns Very Happy

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedMar 01, 2012 1:02 am
Coming from MegaTen I gave a rating of 4. I think the GM team is absolutely wonderful. They're so much fun, they're so nice and helpful, they make me really want to play the game.

Yes, MegaTen has had its problems, it has bugs, PvP is still down, so I wouldn't give it a 5. The GMs though handle it so well, they're respectful and understanding of all concerns. They reply to RTs so warmly and efficiently.
I'm heart-broken to hear that we are being transfered away from them.

quartell

Rank 3
quartell
PostedMar 01, 2012 3:36 pm
lastwarrior1994 wrote:
Poor as ...Smile Sorry but only gm that gave me good service was darasuum.  

lol dar always gives good service Razz

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMar 01, 2012 3:53 pm
Wolf Team : 1. Same reason for the past 1 and a half years. Also, hackers don't get perm banned at all.
Repulse : 4. Doing well. Still crappy hit detection.
Alliance of Valiant Arms : 5. Hands down.