1 (Poor)
30%75 Votes
Total Votes :: 244 Votes

Halberd5332

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Grand fantasia

ignored to long
well, first of all this comment is going to be somewhat harsh, but i think its something that Aeria needs to hear

Today, while playing on Grand Fantasia, I failed crafting a simple item a huge amount of times, even with a success boost. This wasted a huge amount of time, and was extremely frustrating.

I realize that this is a conversation that is already started and alive on other threads, but what drove me to give a 1 this month is that the conversation I referred to is completely ignored as far as i can see. Google searching to try to find what the extremely low odds were, I came upon a thread that stated things like "I've failed 30+ times" and "GF would be perfect if it weren't for the odds on crafting." I anxiously went to the end of the thread to add my own opinion, and saw the message "locked for review" at the top of the last page. I was exited to see that Aeria was actually paying attention to the GF fan base for once....until i saw the date. This thread, which expressed my concerns for GF almost exactly, has been "under review" for over 2 years. The fact that the exact same problems stated 2 years ago and said to be "under review" are still as bad, if not worse, today really reduces my faith in Aeria's motives. Sure, i understand that GF is free and the only way to make money off of it is the item mall, you would think that they would still pay some attention to the concerns of their players.

Also, these problems aren't getting better. Grand Fantasia, as stated at multiple points in this thread, is dying. Playing GF and watching world chat, I see a huge amount of complaints on a daily basis. Complaints about server economy, the game in general, and a multitude of other concerns. What stuns me is that the players are being ignored. There is no GM telling us that a new plan to make GF better is being made. There is no improvement of economy. Its getting worse! No, all we get is a reduction in the amount of mission orders we can do each day. Basic concerns, like the odds of crafting, have been "under review" for more than two years without any change. In any other corporate situation in which the obvious and valid complaints of consumers were ignored for years would be considered unacceptable by any company. I really would love to see some actual improvement going on, instead of just endless patches trying to keep GF alive without really changing anything. Because if there continues to be no improvement whatsoever on basic concerns for the game, fixing bugs and changing alchemy tables every Monday isn't going to be enough to keep GF from dying. The reason why service gets a 1 this month is that Aeria doesn't seem to see this! Look at the service poll graph. 5 is the lowest and 1 is the largest. I'm sorry to say this, but wake up. Almost a third of players consider Aeria's service to be the worst option available, and the option for excellent service is the lowest! This is, as far as i know, a terrible result that needs to be attended to immediately. I can only hope that The "review," as it is called, of the problems does not take years to accomplish. Again, i'm sorry for being so negative, but somebody had to say it.

link to the above-mentioned thread on crafting: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=694611

sicerely,

Halberd
Advertisement

Fudgingo

Rank 3
Fudgingo
PostedFeb 25, 2012 2:04 pm
Voted 2 for EE.
-Refusal to listen to user complaints(Tradable Safety Stones,Eden Crystals,etc.)
-Fixes and Nerfing. It seems like X-Legend doesn't want to do anything outside of Copy -> Translate -> Paste. Our version still has some of the glitches and bugs from the Original version.
-The Free-Loot box being changed to 2 hours for no reason + giving out crap.
-Mystery Boxes and Tiered Spenders. Stop giving out crap in these + making the rich richer.
-Economy slowing going to crap and nothing has been done to fix this.
-Merchant Boxes. Why is it so hard for the drop rate to be changed on these?
-Little communication between Aeria and X-Legend. We would not have this crappy TW system had they known that our population is drastically smaller than the OV population. Oh,and items constantly being removed out of the Archive and releasing items that CAN'T be archived doesn't exactally say "good communication" either.
-Responses to tickets are quick but I see little being done about reports (especially rich botters and bad behavior from rich players)
-PMs are apparently above criticism. lol.

I give this game 3 months at the most until it's scrapped by Aeria completely and they move to ruin something else.

ITT: lazy mods

wayn4962

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 3:03 pm
aeriajustscams wrote:

speaking for TS2

GM dont bann certain ap hackers cause they buy a large sum of ap. if aeria wont make their TOS followed then wats the point of having it?

treat every1 the same, no1 is better then the other.

watch gm look at this and just ignore it and act like they nvr read it.

oh well i posted my reply  

Agreed!
For those of you who know who i am you know why I'm saying this. But I VERY strongly agree with this post. farewell to a game I have loved for 4 years. RIP LC Sad

Lunalretic

Rank 1
Lunalretic
PostedFeb 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Voted a 2.

Three of my accounts became inaccessible (two were outright banned, one simply needed the e-mail changed) as a result of the fairly recent security breach. This is an understandable and appreciated precaution in and of itself, but the process to appeal these bans was far more tedious than it should have been due to poor contact us service.

Here's a brief summary of my experience:
1: Sent three tickets from/regarding all three accounts.
2: Received three identical, but completely unhelpful (and somewhat unrelated) replies.
3: All three replies to these responses (which state to reply if you need further assistance) went ignored.
4: Sent a single ticket with information regarding all three accounts, attempting to streamline the process.
5: Received reply back telling me to send separate tickets from each account.
6: Repeated step 1.
7: All three tickets were read this time, however, two of them were combined into a single RT#. Unfortunately, these were not the two with the same problem.
8: As a result of the baffling decision to combine tickets in step 7, the issue with only one of the two accounts was addressed and taken care of.
9: Sent a new ticket for the account that got combined with the previous ticket, despite having a different problem.
10: Received reply asking for information that was provided in the ticket I had just sent.
11: Copy pasted the information from the e-mail that was just returned to me and sent it in a reply, effectively remedying all problems with the second account.
12: The third account was also eventually handled via a ticket from step 6, but only after a lengthy bout of ~5 replies.

All in all, issues with every account were finally resolved in an acceptable manner which I am again, thankful for. That being said, it's unfortunate that this amount of hoop jumping was required on my part in order to compensate for such lax service.

wolfteam30013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 6:11 pm
i think it is a 5 ever sins i have played this game on this acc and on my other on i have liked the changes u guys are doing. wolf team could not git eney better
o and the GS and GM are the best they actualy talk to u unlike most games i played!!.

Baserios

Rank 1
Baserios
PostedFeb 25, 2012 6:31 pm
4 for me

It's good but still can be better

The most hurtful wound is the one that never show on body.
My English suck? YES... I KNOW

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedFeb 25, 2012 7:50 pm
2 from me.

-Account got suspended from purchasing AP for literary no reason
-So many bugs in game
-Gold spammer/sellers
-Promised to add features, but never did for a long amount of time
-Rate of fortification SUCKS (literary), it's really low, too low to afford nowadays
-Just bad

backlikeanoobtard

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedFeb 26, 2012 1:33 am

>_>
I give Aeria a 4..... IDK WHY, but I will give them a 4. I've seen a lot of unfair things since I've first started that is all I'm saying. I hope you guys can get your act together..... >_>

Miss_Cellaneous

Rank 0
Miss_Cellaneous
PostedFeb 26, 2012 2:43 am
Well a 4 from me becoz i think Aeria can do a bit better in fixing bugs and holding more events to help keep ppl from leaving in those already dying communities. But still the games here are still fun to play. I hope this situation will improve.

Inertial

Rank 0
Inertial
PostedFeb 26, 2012 7:44 am

Feedback

well i can only speak for EE being its the only one i play, overall i gave it a 2

i dont mean to be harsh but its an honest 2
tho the gm/gs interaction on EE is great its mostly the lag error's among the servers
suggestions getting shot down to drastically save game from being ruined
tiered events.. well they're ok ill admit i participated in last weeks and this since i came back to playing because of the one/2 few items i wanted for myself
One more thing that bugs me is just the terrible luck when it comes to the crystal alter, not that it needs to be super easy but it seems a bit harsh to spend 80$ on a little under 160 tries and reach the last tier of prizes on the alter only three times just to get golden crystals each attempt let alone each try costing 10 blue/gold crystals when i have spares i dont mind blue/gold costing multiple orbs per but 10 per is just outrageous. maybe 3 per try but not 10..
On annother note something that bugs me is why should any costume be binded on equip it just seems like if we spend money to buy it/get a chance and get it we should be able to wear it and trade it/sell it later on if we find something better, this is probably the first game ive seen that sells cash shop clothing that binds to one player/account and cant be resold to players

anyways yea i still have faith in you guys somewhere deep down xD and to the ee gs's and gm's keep up the good work