30%75 Votes
Total Votes :: 244 Votes

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:17 pm
I vote a 3

reason why its not a 5:
-wishing for more updates on issues, news, reports, or anything. wishing for better communication from gm to players.
-wishing GMs pick good GSs that are responsive to players and activeness in their respective fields [you should know which GS players have issues with when a vast amount of them get complains from the community that they are never seen or help]
-wishing for the GM team to listen to the community more.
-Website...yeah...

Reason not a 1:
-have noticed most games have updates on everything players want to know. some dont atm but ive noticed the GM team starting to give them which is good news and well appreciated.
-Saw some changes so maybe its being revamped and listening to the community
-as with the reason before, most are listening and some are starting to and we have notice when you do the little things we have suggested and that a good feeling to see that you guys are noticing us
-well i see the mait notice so that is a good sign. lets see what happens

i would love to give AGE a 4 or a 5 but at this time i cant. its in the middle of good and bad but it is going up. i do understand alot of issues also come from the developers so i can not hold AGE responsible for their end. but again, updates or any info would be nice. even bad news. An update is an update and lets us know you care and want us informed whats going on so we are not left in the dark.

thanks for the continued service AGE.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

Ignition24

Rank 3
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:48 pm
Voted a 2. Reasons are pretty much said by Technature. -_-

oscar6654

Rank 0
oscar6654
PostedFeb 25, 2012 4:09 am
Poor quality all around because of LAG! Yes, LAG is the worst problem and should be the number one priority.
Video that explains it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRpeWL3-5I

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedFeb 25, 2012 4:24 am
1 because there's no zero (0)
LC needs more forum active GS'...and more professional at that.
Promises of fixes coming in the near future.
Until those promises become realized through fixes and re-balancing the PVP system, 1 remains 1.

blueiceclaw

Rank 0
blueiceclaw
PostedFeb 25, 2012 8:05 am
This month a rating of 3

The server merge for DOMO hasn't happened yet even though the original date for it was the Oct last year i believe.

Regular updates about progress or beta phases even if they are repetitive would be better than time frames not kept for LO. By regular i mean same day every week or every two week so you know exactly when information arrives. Seriously a few weeks for the next testing phase was in an announcement but not so. If the announcement had said something vague like within the first quarter of 2012 and actually stuck to it i'd feel much better. Even if something takes longer at least acknowledge that fact and say something rather than silence.

I haven't had any problems where i had to submit a ticket so i can't say anything about that.

EE is getting regular events and attention so that's good =)

The acquistion of Ijji was some good news and i'm looking forward to it. I've even checked out the sites for the new games.

That's it. Work on communication and the currently neglected games.

-.- blueiceclaw

WWolf1973

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 9:12 am
I give Aeria service a 2.

DOMO is my game, Sapphire my main server, though I play both. While the recent problems with Sapphire seem to be getting good attention, this is only a small part of what I expect.

There are many places, including a Twitter set up to notify about maintenance, news on aeria's main site, facebook and forums to post news about DOMO. There have been promises to keep us updated on these sites about all things DOMO. Maintenance has not been regularly posted other than the last few weeks with Sapphire's issues.

Many problems within DOMO have been reported for years, with fixes promised. These include getting stuck on stairs, Tier 2 and 3 quests not dropping certain items and issues in lairs. Now there is the promise of a server merge, which started last summer.

Aeria continues to promote nearly every game but DOMO, develop and acquire new games and promise new players good customer service.

Good customer services includes dealing with problem players in each game, besides fixing reported issues. I have had issues with players, sent in RT with screenshots and/or chat logs as I was told. The reply I have gotten for the last 2+ years, "We require more proof." What more proof can I send when chat is the problem? I do now use software for recording game video, but, in the case of kill stealing it still remains useless. KSing happens so fast, the only way to prove it is to have video run the whole time I play.

I enjoy playing DOMO. I will play DOMO until it is taken offline, even with the servers glitched. I'm not happy about the problem, but I believe it is being worked on.

GrayWolfman, CP Resistance, Sapphire server/Chief_Crazy_Wolf, Onyx server

devilpyro

Rank 2
devilpyro
PostedFeb 25, 2012 9:15 am
2, why you ask? its pathetic. i mean, the bug getting neglected and neglected, only a rich and expert or even forgiving like buddha can survive in this age nowdays around aeria games.

i only gave 2 not 1 because im kinda in good mood. but the services are still horrible, without any good thing happened. please, i dont know how important iji is, but it clearly not showing any improvement from last month. hope it will be better next time

supertown

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 10:20 am
SCORE = 1 ( VERY POOR!!!!! )

I report item mall bug ( rewards supposedly have been delivered yet never received in my storage in game )

I get banned because GMs think I'm lying

Further tickets marked as spam

I still have not received some of the items despite purchase history saying they have been delivered ( item mall bug )

This is how Aeria treats dedicated ap-spending players because of Aeria's own bugs.

PATHETIC

Hardrock_Cafe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Hardrock_Cafe
PostedFeb 25, 2012 10:29 am
I give a 3-4 to Megaten this month. They have problems with creator/Patricia sets (higher fusion success) are bugged just after Shinagawa diaspora came up plus the judging of the loading art contests feels like its no use to join them anymore because its always the same artists who wins, and its really no fair to the others who had alot more better art then those who won.
But its been really nice promos and the GM's has been very informed in situations and such. I really appreciate that

lastwarrior1994

Rank 0
lastwarrior1994
PostedFeb 25, 2012 11:42 am
Poor as ...Smile Sorry but only gm that gave me good service was darasuum.